Jut watched Ann Coulters apparance on tv show about single oatherhood

Jut watched Ann Coulters apparance on tv show about single oatherhood..
This woman is definetly OUR GIRL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSoKoDS179c
vice.com/en_us/article/how-ann-coulter-created-donald-trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/603309709236510720
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqi7kP_Xb34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

what's oatherhood? You're literally one letter off of fatherhood or motherhood. Is that intentional?

Ann coulter is great.

>oatherhood

nigga what

just a typo, i meant motherhood of course

Well...

What did she say?

>of course
Motherhood - oatherhood - a + m
Fatherhood - oatherhood - o + f
not that obvious

Best female political commentator. Bar none. Considering most women are shit at it though.....

If only her face didnt look like a fucking brick...

>tip: check her personal life and who she dated. You will change your mind fast.

Clever woman with serious balls. Almost makes you think women can have a real idea from time to time. But not all women are Ann Coulter.

She just mentioned statistics about single motherhood and how it is responsible for most juvenile criminals, drug abuse etc and concluded that children woudl be better off being adopted to inferile couples instead of being raised by single mothers

audience was collectivly triggered and went on full anecdotal evidence mode

youtube.com/watch?v=gSoKoDS179c

Its funny really, watching faces reactions of leftist audience when she just mentions FACTS. They dont have arguments at all and just laugh cry, make contemptuous facial expressions

>Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children[32]

People call me leftist all the time, but this makes sense to me.

Wel ok, i admit, i just suck at english

>who's the christian here father

LOL

>Episcopal "priest"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Ann Coulter is just bitter because he is 55 and childless. Which is basically the most failed state a conservative can be.

Stones glass houses etc

Unfortunately, intelligent people often don't reproduce. We see that the fucking idiots of the world are doing enough of that for us. Since stupid people are not bright enough to understand that they should only have one child (or none) so there's room for smart people's kids to live, smart people simply concede, knowing that eventually intelligence will evolve. It evolved from microbes once already; surely morons will eventually produce smart ones, too.

her main reason though for not reproducing is that she is an insufferable cunt with sunken in eyes, stick figure body, and the personality of a pitbull with rabies. She disgusts and repels any normal man.

And never will. Her ovaries are now emptier than the Greek national treasury

no kids

Sure keep telling yourself that.

"Its not me, it my brain being too big"

(Although I bet strangely not big enough to have actually done an invention)

Hahaha! Was that her verbatim confession?

Oatherhood, keepers of the oath.

>invention
The pinnacle of human intelligence.

As a matter of fact, I'm a tinkerer. I'm working on a couple of designs on tradesman assistance devices, the details of which are none of your god damned business. They may never come to anything, too. I'm ok with that. If you had used a PHD or being published as an indication of intelligence, I'd have had nothing to say.

I wondered if there was some new term I hadn't heard yet! I suspected a mistype, but you never know here.

a quick MSPaint crop shots that if her head was a little less long/sara jessica parkery, she'd be a full on 10/10 mega hottie

I wouldn't go that far, but it's an improvement.

Ann has been /ourgirl/ for a couple of years now. She seemed to have became fully redpilled around the time she wrote her book Adios America. She cites Peter Brimelow as a big influence in the book so I'm guessing it was reading his stuff which did it.

Adios America then went on to redpill Trump on immigration.

vice.com/en_us/article/how-ann-coulter-created-donald-trump

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/603309709236510720

Ann should have statues built of her as the woman who saved Western Civilisation.

Since when can a coal burner be "our girl"?

No! Ann Coulter is a bible thumper and she says outright fascist stuff. Katie Hopkins is way better but uglier.

Link?

Nigs

She literally fucked the kikest kike and a poo in the loo lol

Who cares? I have too. I've also had mexican, black, paki and asian. It's all good. My brain didn't deteriorate and I have no diseases. I'd fuck an aborigine if they made em good looking. What's her pecker preference have to do with her christo-fascist agenda?

That. Although there's no guarantee that intelligent and successful people will have equally intelligent offspring. Although it's certainly a better bet than having a bunch of morons breed like rabbits - just ask Jews.

Haha. This is absolutely true. Expecting to only pass the best traits onto our offspring is the basis behind expecting that the king's son won't oppress the peasants as much.

>single oatherhood
>oat

REEEEEEEEEEE

For the majority of people, I wouldn't say they just hold a stance so that it's profitable. But Ann Coulter is one of those people, she only makes appearances when she has something new to push and make more money.

Found the 400 lb hacker

>post yfw Ann Coulter is literally Howard Stern in a blonde wig

You could have attached that response to literally any other post here, and it would have probably been more relevant than this. You just wanted to contribute, I know, but be patient until it's valid.

what the fuck happened to BIll Nye

>Education vs non-education
>Most of the single parents are black
wew lad

>OP is faggot

what if ann coulter and james mattis got got married?

>tfw have a girlfriend with an adam's apple
>tfw I have to explain what I'm about to say every single time an asshole points it out

2 out of 10 women have an adam's apple that's apparent and it makes it worse when thy're skinny like Ann.

Stop being a nigger.

>he has only ever seen obese women
flag checks out. move along

Yep. Goes along with the brick jaw. I bet his wanker is biggger than ours.

THAS RITE, OP! SHE LUV DAT BBC! SHE B OUR GIRL, NIGGA!

womens have a thyroid cartilage too

you realize everyone has an adams apple and its onlycause she has a low body fat % that it shows right?

Partially true. Some women have them visible regardless, and some women are thin as rails and you still don't see them.

She's not our girl. She's an Anglo supremacist (divide and conquer bollocks) and she has never had kids. The latter delegitimises all of her opinions.

She has said she is unable to have kids and this is something that is able to give her the time to devote.

wew

>being a real nationalist and not some cuckold white supremacist
>divide and conquer
we were never on one team louise el castrodor

>panning to the faces of women in the audience

She didn't really have a lot of OPINIONS, just facts. Do you need kids to repeat facts, user?

>smoking is not as bad for as being raised by a single mother

this salt from the audience

>well you may have blanket statements from statistics BUT WHAT ABOUT THESE ANECDOTES??
the jews are strong
they have instilled the highest tier of delusion

She's a horse faced cuckservative who's never been married or has kids. She should leave politics to men and start popping out kids like she was meant to do.

Who cares! At least Katie Hopkins is not a krypto fascist and a bibel thumper. It's glorious see her talk to fat people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oqi7kP_Xb34

OUR GIRL!!

>you keep saying statistics
>but anyone can make up statistics
>starts crying on tv

hahaha

She also nails that pastor/priest with "How can you as man of god defend this?"

>This woman
>This obvious tranny
>This cross dressing man

He looks like he's wearing a wig