Why there are Black people who hate their own skin color?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ezPXX1W2mk

Imagine being born black. Let your imagination work for a minute. That's why.

There are whites who hate being white, go figure.

Because of stigma.

Stigma.
General ideas of beauty.
Realization that there's truth in stereotypes.

You mean the ILLUSION there's truth in stereo-types. I was once plagued by them, but it's just stereo-types.

>Stigma.
>General ideas of beauty.
>Realization that there's truth in stereotypes.
Does that include insecurity?

Because we want acceptance. Honestly, racism has to stop.

I think the left compounds race as an identifier to keep us down, and the less evolved amongst us, perpetuate stereotypes we are ashamed of. It's a vicious cycle that, while many have escaped from, the vocal majority keep going.

Doesn't help that much of pols experience/exposure is with the latter.

Consider stereotypes to be like jokes; they're always based in some reality. It's not always reality in the sense that it's correct; It may have only applied at one time, but in order for the original association to have taken place, there was usually a bit of truth, even perceived, but truth nonetheless. Mostly, they're just entertaining, but if you took a frog out of the pond and put him in the ocean, he'd probably not fare well. Having no familiar food around, that frog may starve. If you then said that the ocean frog was just too lazy to learn how to eat oceanside bugs, that stereotype may apply. Lazy fucking frogs, always fucking up our oceans. Is it a fair assessment? No. Was the original idea BASED upon some bit of factual observation? Yeah. Sorry it wasn't a better analogy. Too tired.

Of course.

Agreed.

Not black, but the problem is perpetuated by everyone involved.

I should also mention that pol should lay off minorities esp at a time like this. We will never rule, and are good allies for working class whites. We aren't a threat to you. We want decency, stability, good education's and a chance and not to be slaves to globalists.

They aren't jokes, they are illusory. It's really simple once you get past them.

They aren't jokes, but they're funny. Don't talk down to me; I understand stereotypes thoroughly. I just happen to be one of the ones who can appreciate them ironically without living by them.

>I just happen to be one of the ones who can appreciate them ironically without living by them.
Why can't everybody have this mindset?

Here I agree. They are funny.

Normal blacks tend to have the "heads down, outa sight" mentality, so it is hard to notice them unless you are actively paying attention.

People are easily influenced by those they look up to, even if they're just the racist kid with the coolest bike. I grew up in southern Ohio, which is about as racist as any part of the deep south. I was racist and ignorant when I was a kid, but I have the intelligence to understand things on many different levels, so I outgrew my racism. I retain a bit of it just because it's expected of me because I'm white and American. If I'm gonna be accused of it, I may as well at least have fun with it, but stereotypes are all just good fun to me. Niggers like watermelon and fried chicken. I do too, but nobody laughs if I pose for a picture with a bucket of fried chicken and a watermelon. Everybody likes friend chicken and watermelon. It's fucking delicious. Every race steals. Every race rapes. Every race has revolted throughout history. Our slice of history puts niggers on the bottom of the food chain. By the way, I LOVE the word nigger. I call everybody a nigger if they piss me off. I don't even see skin color when I use it, but I also don't yell it at the top of my lungs for everyone to take out of context. That word is too powerful to be allowed to be taboo. The only reason it has the power it has is because of the reaction it gets. Wanna stop being called a nigger? Stop being offended. Clearly, this will only work if all black people agree, but if you didn't so much as frown when some dipshit racist asshole called you (theoretically - I don't even know if you're black) a nigger, they'd eventually stop, just like a schoolyard bully. I want nigger to be a household everyday word meaning anyone who's an asshole for some reason, but until blacks stop relating to it and reacting to it, it'll always be taboo, and whites will always lord it over blacks.

I'd imagine that being black and having your shit together is a constant exercise in being told you aren't "really" black (see Ben Carson) would eventually make you resent the actual nigs around you that you hate that you are black yourself because that's your assigned identity group and don't you go siding with those slave massahs.

Totally agreed, but about the Ben Carson part - he's one of the smartest morons to have ever tried to grab the presidency. I don't care if you can sequence DNA in your head, if you think the bible is a literal history book, and even believe that dinosaurs roamed the earth with Adam and Eve, (once again, literal) you're a fucking moron. I'd rather die of a brain tumor than get surgery from him.

We can see your ID you stupid double poster.

If people of my skin color talked like idiots, were proud of being poor, committed a massive disproportionate number of crimes, promoted family-destroying degenerate behavior, and have generally unattractive features, I'd probably hate my skin color too.

Black dude here. I don't hate my skin color but I highly loathe our ghetto culture and the shit it stands for. Also hate the constant victimizing shit we put on ourselves like those 4 baboons who tortured that white guy and then somehow with some of us, us being the victim of it through some sort of weird mental gymnastics. Then you got that Chicago cunt who a awhile ago called for police to stop """brutalizing""" thugs and the such then come out and say the police aren't doing enough.
Tl;Dr I don't hate my skin color but the ghetto culture that comes with it.

The whole Black race =/= Thugs,Hood Rats

Ehhhhhh... fuck em!

You haven't lived around black people. It's sad and I wish it could be fixed, but ghetto culture and crab mentality truly causes most of them to have a poor life. Luckily some black people can get away from that and grow up and prosper.

Oh and if this racewar does happen, I'm choosing the winning side and saying fuck off to my ghetto cousins. Since I'm white in their eyes anyways

I'd make myself darker if I could.

What's more lit than darkness?

why don't afro americans just colonize africa, they could build their own rhodesia and no one could tell them they are racist when they start cleansing the streets

We gave them that. It's called Liberia, and it's a war-torn shithole with destroyed infrastructure now.

>Liberia
didn't even know that, holy shit they even got their own resevoir and fucked that up

Liberia was founded after slavery. I don't know how many freed slaves were returned there, but it was theirs to cultivate and develop a society with, but they never had a chance. Slaves didn't know anything but being a slave, so they ruined the whole concept. I honestly can't say it was their fault. They literally had no concept of anything but being slaves. There was no understanding of how to govern people, police, finance, create infrastructure, provide medicine, none of that shit. Their constitution is nearly a photocopy of ours. It would have been like the western migration in the USA, but only if everyone who went had no practical skills.

They're Aryans being punished for a past life.

That's fucked up.

>be 2006 12 year old me
>just walking home from school which wasnt too far from where I lived
>I decide to walk with my friend devontae to his house
>on the way there his brother and his friends are sitting and talking
>me and devontae walk up to their group and start talking and making plans to play basketball later
>after about 5 minutes a white toyota camry pulls up slow and starts firing at all of us indiscriminately
>devontae gets hit in the head and fucking dies
>his brother gets shot in the left side of his chest and leg
>I get grazed in my upper arm
>All of this because devontaes brother never paid the camry niggas for some weed
>the other 2 in our group dont get hit and just fucking run
>the camry speeds off
>all of this happened so damn quickly
>NO ONE calls 911 after hearing all this
>so I had to call on my little nokia
>i could hardly call 911 and then talk to the responder because I was crying and trying not to look at devontae
>they eventually piece out what happened and come after about 15 minutes at that point it was too late
>both devontae and his brother are dead by the time the ambulance show up
>all this over some fucking weed

All of this really fucked me up for a while.
I wish I could have done more but at the time I was so scared and didn't know what to do. But this is why I fucking hate niggers now. All we do is destroy each other and do nothing to help each other.

The guy on the right might just be a very tanned white guy.

If Talcum X is Black you could be right.

Their community is, at least in the US, brutally divided. Those who don't want to be a stereotypical nigger try acting "white", they constantly have to prove they're not niggers.

>Talcum X
Seriously? Hilarious.

>All """we""" do is destroy each other and do nothing to help each other.
I'm assuming you're a nigger as well,correct? Would you prefer to change your own race?

No I want to change the "culture"

>No I want to change the "culture"
Is that even possible?

Yes.
Equal and available education, and the desire to be educated, of course, is the first step.

>be born
>nigger grabs you
>grow up
>niggers cook, clean and bathe you
>siblings?
>niggers
>friends?
niggers
>what do these niggers talk about?
>being niggers
>what do they do?
>act like niggers

Because the smart niggers (or at least the ones with an ounce of common sense) hate niggers.

>buy drugs from niggers
>don't pay
Uh huh

>the desire to be educated
Some of them,especially the ones who are poor and growing in a bad neighborhood,doesn't seem to be having a lot of will and desire to be educated.

What's the point of this post?

It's a big problem. Having a dad might help, too.

I was wondering the same thing.

>Having a dad might help, too.
True.

just come to eu. people will threat you as a god here.

I just meant he, Tim Scott, Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell, etc...successful blacks who did it themselves are vilified by the black community instead of being examples of what hard work can do. Gotta be a bitter pill for every non-big to know that true success will only be celebrated in your community if you think the right way.

I used to hate being a spic, I then realised that darker skin colors are god tier and woman pefer it anyway's.
Whites hate their skin color too, ether because of pc bullshit and or because of freckles, red hair and or being albino.

Red hair and freckles is God tier.

Only on women

Ha! Too true. Once they succeed, they're pariahs. (unless they succeeded by rapping about killing and dealing drugs)

I only hate wearing sun protection, but otherwise being white is badass.

Yeah of course, i've dated a few mixed girls, in my expirence once you get close to them they always say they wish they were white.

then again I live in a 98.2% white County so I can kind of imagine they felt a bit out of place.

I'd say that given the choice, most mixed people would choose the white part simply for practicality.

Boy, this one died.