HA

This fucking faggot got shut down at his own event.
youtu.be/tbNN6q140K0
He literally ate shit soon after

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SANqSEwXW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow he really got blown the heck out this time!!!

>be a troll
>dog shit thrown at face
kok tep

LMAO

youtu.be/SANqSEwXW-I

Kek. I go to UCD.

>STOP DOING WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR COMPANY
REEEEEEE

>BU BU BUT OBAMACARE IS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR MY MEDS

Double talking faggots.

It's so easy to be ignorant to how the real world works like that fat dude is in that video when you're cradled in the safety of academia for 4ish years. When/if he graduates he's in for quite a surprise.

literally shaking

That faggot is retarded, his drug isn't for cancer lmao.

literally a Pepe/Wojak situation, guess which one is which

I wonder why he didn't answer any questions for Gowdy?

why wouldn't he be able to state his name without incriminating himself? without needing to plead the fifth?

He raised the price on a few drugs, but I can't find any related to cancer treatments. I think the one he is referring to is Pyrimethamine, sold as Daraprim used to treat HIV/AIDS.

I understand the liking of milo, even though I don't like him and I understand the counter-culture and I like Trump.

But why this guy? He is the literal embodiment of rich boy new money culture hacking troll. He literally plays around with your ideas and beliefs as a past time for entertainment. Just seems like he appeared at some point, acted like a faggot and the BLACKED crowd here latched onto him.

Cucked faggots.

i may be wrong, but i remember an user mentioning how he will give those expensive drug away fro cheaper prices if they truly cannot afford them. (grain of salt tho)

That guy is the embodiment of "don't hate the player, hate the game"

He could, so he did

Why is the BLACKED crowd so damn large? Why do so many people obsess about black dicks? If you love black dicks go out and suck them and have them fuck you for fuck sake.

Media portrays him as a scumbag and what he did looks scumbaggish on paper but if you hear his side of the story, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He's pretty smart and a nice guy.

Used to treat toxoplasmosis (primarily in aids/hiv victims as the weaker immune system lets the parasites go rampant). The drug also makes you sick.

If Shkreli really tells (even a small part of) the truth he isn't a bad man at all.

HE'S A FUCKING RAT Sup Forums

WAKE THE FUCK UP

take the number of people who have the ailment
take the cost of manufacturing the drug
use division
thats the price per person
so its either no one gets anything or its expensive
guess which choice big pharma wants for you, guess which choice shkreli wants for you

why are liberals so damn stupid?

They like dick up their ass.

It's a psy-op, and I'm 100% serious about that.

Because Sup Forums is now nu-pol. His fanboys constantly spam threads about him.

I wish i was there so I can have shkreli's back. Fuck that bearded numale faggot, clearly he doesnt know that every other pharma is doing the same shit and effectivly corner there respective marjets. that fat pos is a ignorant nigger

fucking commies... everything should have a fixed price? If you think like that then go live in Venezuela

He's too accessible.

You gotta stop jerking off if you want a BWC.

>1 post

Shkreli does research on life saving rare disease drugs and started from nothing. He didn't just "show up", he's been on the scene for quite a while, Ahmed.
Martin is a self made multi millionaire, what have you done faggot?

He is Sup Forums incarnate, but successful.

Stop believing every headline you read.

You will see these people walled in your life time.
feels good

>walled
What?

These people are nothing but hate, what is wrong with them?

In five days, we'll have 8 years to kill as many of these people as we possibly can with zero repercussions

lol, nothing is more appealing than a man child not being able to maturely express his thoughts.

helicoptered
gassed
exterminated

>those whistles

lmfao are they supposed to signify something? is it theit trigger watch?

That's raising drug prices for cancer patients is only half true. Cancer patients didn't pay more. Shkreli made the insurance companies pay more.

And it's not concerned about cancer, but AIDS. That dude with the glasses was a retard.

Those terms make more sense.

Sad!

Read up on what he actually does.

Their voices are so weak that a whistle is only thing they can express themselves in any real way.

These people are the problem.

And yes, it's sad.

Why are there so many Blacked posters here. Like I get it you have a small dick and crysturbate thinking about your gf getting repeatedly fucked to orgasm by a big black...... BRB

"wah wah wah stop raising prices on drugs, I'll call you names because I don't have any argument."
It's better for this world if fatsos like him drop dead.

psy-ops JIDF + reddit targeting this site constantly.

weren't some of the people that needed those drugs not even getting them because they weren't being produced because nobody made enough money producing them?

I thought that by raising those drug prices and making a profit he was providing a service to people who weren't otherwise necessarily getting those drugs

not to mention that the bill was footed to insurance companies and the dying patients who literally needed the drug to live didn't have to pay a cent

am I wrong? where is the outrage coming from?

>Read up on what he actually does.

He is a fraudster. He tried robbing pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems to escape his financial problems. He pled not guilty at federal court, he is looking at decades in prison.

Imagine being old enough to be a granddad and still doing this student shit. Bet that dude is a real success story.

Why doesn't Sup Forums doxx these fags and let their names linger on google for when they graduate / look for jobs?

>UC Davis

The time for playing nice with the "Left" and their comforting bullshit has come to a close. It's time to REALLY let go of the politeness at this point.

Because the truth is, we've actually been really quite polite to them. We haven't brutally mocked them like they do us, we haven't really gone for the throat with regard to their beliefs. We basically let them do whatever they want without ever really taking a real stand and saying they are morons and really standing behind that, with ideological conviction.

It's time to stop letting them feel like they are intelligent people, and to really just totally dismantle their belief system so they have absolutely nowhere to run.

wtf

pretty much. outrage comes from fake news misrepresenting the facts of the case
it doesn't help that he genuinely appears to be an autistic asshole and has an incredibly smug punchable face. but i think he does things for the right reasons

This is so true. I can at least KIND OF understand why the young people do this stupid fucking shit, but anyone over 30 and it starts to really become a question of what the fuck is actually wrong with them.

At some point though you have to really say: "If you believe everything the news tells you without venturing out into thought crime on your own, what value are you in the first place?"

People that refuse to think for themselves are fundamentally bad human beings. At least to the degree to which their passion to defend their ignorance exists.

Lol, it's okay. The douchebag berating Marty had relatives die in the holocaust. He's a (((jew))) so the rules don't apply to him.

>he genuinely appears to be an autistic asshole

He is a moronic, incompetent thief. Have you any awareness of his indictment? He is looking at decades in prison. Trying to corner a market of pregnant women and HIV sufferers was really the least of it.

He scammed investors out of money? Sounds like all of those hedge fund guys. You make it sound like he specifically robbed millions of dollars from expectant mothers and AIDS victims

>where is the outrage coming from?

Lad...

>Shkreli
>raising prices for cancer patients
It's like he didn't even do research

these anti-fascists sure act like literal blackshirts

The trial hasn't happened yet, and also the toxoplasmosis drug has nothing to do with the trial. I hope he's found not guilty so supremely butthurt people like you are BTFO.

Swearing, violent, no rational argument... 'get the fuck out' 'KKK' 'facist' ***yawn***

These people should simply be ignored, they are not part of the power structure, they can't be argued with, they are irrelevant fringe elements.

Those among us with the ability to rise to positions of power should do so. We should do so with nobility and civility. When the time comes, the people in this video will be on the first train.

Martin inspires me to work hard, I like him.