Hey Trum shills ,how does it feel to be Putins Bitch ?

How does it feel that USA no longer gives a fuck over Russia playing with eastern europe and your gas?

Soooo you like it ?

Yes, we are in the opposite side so Russia does not care about us, we have a much better weather and we get our gas from sandniggers, not from Russia.

Feels good man!

How does it feel to be an actual bitch?

Why is Europe afraid of an American/Russian friendship of any kind? Is it because they know that they can't compete economically or financially with either

i don't know ,tell me
how does it feel ?

Well you might think its friendship ,but don`t lie to yourself america . Putin won`t call you back after he fucked you all over .

lol ,he looks like he is preparing to fist you ..

>German projection.

I'll let you know when I'm throwing you out of a helicopter.

How does it feel to be a filthy sandnigger leeching off the German people? Get the fuck back to your desert.

The more of these I see the more it makes me play decils advocate for Russia.

Give me one reason why Russia is a super villain now that they're not communist or part of the EU?

Putin might be ex-KGB and squelches some speech, but he seems to have done a lot to take the country from communist shit hole to semi-civilized pseudodemocracy.

is best 2bh

who's trum?

*throws OP out of the helicopter*
"It feels good man , I love being Putins Bitch "

Don't give a fuck, I'll laugh if Ivan liberates you again. There are no Germans left so it will be nothing lost.

ok mehmet

Umm dude manipulating an elektion in an other Country is kind of a reason ,kek

I hate niggers

they just know they can't try anything funny now. US, RU, UK would be on their asses.

Lets not forget about the Ukraine:
Under the SOVIET-UNION in the 1920's and 1930's, and Nazi-Germany in the 1940's, the Ukrainians were completely-exploited,
the Nazis killed countless-Ukrainians in forced-labor camps, and the Nationalist-Ukrainian Organizers.
The Russian-Bolsheviks killed even more...
Not to mention the Ukraine was exploited extensivly by the Russians as part of the Russian-Empire, for centuries. Where the Ukraine was transformed by the Russians into a nation of serfs.
If the Russian-Federation annexes the-Ukraine, Ukrainians will suffer under Russian-rule again.

I dunno. How does it feel to be Achmed's fuckboi?

Reminder folks.

Wew. That's brutal. Background info?

In the 1920's and the 1930's, and into the 1950's and the 1960's, millions of Ukrainians died from starvation under the Communist-system.

The SOVIET-UNION raped the-Ukraine!

>Well you might think its friendship ,but don`t lie to yourself america . Putin won`t call you back after he fucked you all over .

Jesus Christ, Mohammed, learn English for fuck sake.

You're a retard if you actually believe that shit. No one, not trump or the CIA has ever implied that Russia hacked election results.
It's just retards like you who took "Russia hacks us and we hack them" to mean "Russian hackers adjusted votes in trumps favor.

Are you .. bruteforcing bullshit ,cause thats what it looks like you do .

Another day in SA/Venezuela/Mexico/Brazil according to variety of anons.

The Nazis-weren't much better.
The Germans interned and killed millions of Ukrainians in forced-labor camps.
And also killed Ukrainians who attempted to rise up against German-rule, just as these-Ukrainians rose up against Bolshevik-Russian rule. They were Ukrainians of strong nationalistic-tendencies.
The-Ukrainians have been oppressed for centuries, And now RUSSIA wants to oppress them again. The United-States needs to stop this and RUSSIA's-expansionism.

haha

He's not bruteforcing shit. Your punctuation and spacing is all wrong. There is no way you're white.

>still salty three months later

Sad. SAD!

I would've thought you CTR shills would have moved on by now.

She lost. There will be no conflict with the Russian Federation for any reason. So, kindly fuck off.

Nahh , there is some proof russia hacked the elektion dude. like . try to read .

Stop with that libtard shit

lol nice try shill

RUSSIA will start with Crimea.
And then it will annex all of Ukraine!!!

Mods please get rid of this bitch. This is ridiculous.

STOP SPELLING LIKE YOU ARE A RETARDED CHILD.

Were repeating history, retards.
We can't let this happen again.

So?

Lol , said the Russian , Hey serios Question dude ,how is it being Putins bitch on a day to day basis ?

We need to find a way to stop Russian-agression.

Put up or shut up, gullible faggot.

nahh its fun :D

>Talks about getting fucked over
>Knows from experience
I take it Ahmed pounds your ass every night?

its video from that BLM protest /k/ visited

I'm not pro-Putin. Libtards always talks shit about Russia

All those foreigners pouring money into Clinton's Foundation and Soros the hungarian manipulating to clinton's side

Lol , dude ,whats your proof the news about Putin - hacks are fake . If you have no proof ,aren't you the gullible faggot ?

And how exactly is Russia going to manage to fuck over the US?
What does USA need Russia for? It cant withhold anything from us we care about it cant take any act of aggression against us.

Cmon lets be real here, gimme your worst case scenario. How does this end bad for the USA? Explain it to me like the dumb Burger educated 60%er I am.

All I see is Putin rolling over weak EU countries that have been hiding behind the USA.

What a Trump - shill

Feels better than World War III with Russia.

Ill take that as a yes. Enjoy your Hijabs and Korans you sandniggers

Nahh i love Russia ,dude !!
I hate Putin fucking Russia on day to day basis and now he wants to fuck all over America .

Enjoy beeing fucked by Putin :D

feels great muhammad, soon we are gonna steam role all you shit skins

Any examples?

Still waiting to here what Russia is going to do to the US that I should be so afraid of.
Will take literally any answer. Even the most extreme and unlikely options. Because I cant even think of any of those.

Dude . Do I really need to explain that to you ?
If Russia is controling the election - process and American politic they will choose a President that is better for Russia . They don`t care what you ,your familly ,your friends .They don`t care a fuck about you .
By accepting Russia tempering with the election process you relinquish your own Country .It`s really that simple .

I don't understand how Putin helping trump makes trump his bitch. That's not how it works. Wouldn't trump have to do something bitchlike for russia? If anything Putin is Trumps Bitch. And Trump has kicked all of your liberal asses. The bitch thing doesn't make sense. At least keep it real faggot.

Ahahaha oh shit you're actually retarded and don't know how reasoning works. It's impossible to decisively prove a negative. The onus on proof is on the one making a claim, buddy.

Why do I never encounter the elusive "educated sandniggers"?
With reasoning skills like yours no wonder the Muslim world is the shit hole it is.

Keep shilling though, EU cuckboy.

Yes you do need to explain it.
You really think any of the candidates care about my family and friends? This is nothing new.

Seriously, worst case scenario. What happens to America?

I mean I get that we get a pro Russia president who will just allow Russia to fuck over EU. But I dont give a fuck about EU. They are going to be all Muslim soon anyway.

How does this impact the US at all. Literally worst case scenario. Anything, anything at all.