Fucking idiots

Fucking idiots

>17 intelligence agencies
>the fucking EPA is included

Fuck off, nigger.

>mfw shills will never, ever stop being assblasted
>mfw Hillary will never, ever be President

Thank you, Donald J. Trump, for this wonderful gift.

xDDDDD

Muh EPA
Muh Coast Guard

Muh polling agencies can't be wrong either

because all 16 (at the time) intelligence services weren't lying about WMD's in Iraq?!

they've been "wrong" before

>Department of energy

This was too easy

Keking at you trusting the government.

also that same agencies that used a false flag to start the vietnam war.

ha

The same CIA that used a shitpost from Sup Forums to brief the commander in chief? Yeah nah, I worked for one of those agencies, the CIA only has the CIA's interest in mind they couldn't give less of a shit about America.

truth doesnt fear facts.

It's not like they collude for a consistent narrative or anything.

Assange already explained why the 17 IC meme is fucking retarded

the CIA would never lie to you, goy

(eehehehehe)

>gulf of tonkin
>WMD's
>wire taps

Yes, because why would the intelligence agencies or the US government for that matter ever lie to the public.

I can't believe people don't blindly trust everything their government and the media says

People who question things are idiots. Smart people believe everything they are told

Trump said it was Russia in his last press conference. Get over it.

Or the chinese.

He literally said "I think it was Russia"

Get over it.

You still don't understand how trump operates. He's trolling you. He's been doing it for the last year and a half. Get over it.

How come it's okay when the U.S. government not only uses information control and interventionism to manipulate the Russian election but also brags about it, but when a Romanian and a DNC staffer release information related to the DNC and the DNC wants to blame Russia to cover their tracks, it's time for war?

Yes, followed by "or the chinese".
I don't really give a damn who hacked who.
You should praise the hackers for revealing what vile, corrupted pieces of shit the DNC were.

Yeah and it only took him a month of looking like a complete idiot and taking the side of Assange over the expert opinions of hundreds of men and women whose only jobs are basically to give him accurate information. This is why I didn't vote for Trump: he lives in his own reality.

who cares what he says

it wasn't Russia

>government intelligence agencies aren't known for meddling with politics durr hurr.
You really have a lot of for the same groups that injected Guatemalans with syphilis, killed a guy's wife and son all because he used to be in the kkk, and watch over the heroine trade.

Lot of *trust

>leader of 17 agencies says its true
>not all 17 agencies have done an independent investigation and agreed upon it

wow fake news at it again guys

>Muh 17!
Going to need some proof besides hearsay from the kike MSM.

The NGA? Why the fuck would they know jack shit about Russian hacking? Most of these agencies have nothing to do with entities such as this. That's why we have different agencies

you lost. get over it. things are gonna change around here.

This

>AYO
>REDDIT
>LEMME HOLLA AT U

HOLLA

This is the shitty evidence
>hacker says his Romanian
>he's lying becuase he used a Russian vpn
>some Russians were celebrating Trumps win

Yeah rock solid evidence there