E been watching Vikings and the show is very illuminating...

e been watching Vikings and the show is very illuminating. I had no idea that medieval Scandinavia had Chinese princesses, black men, acceptance of Islam, lesbians, and armies of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/viking-women-travelled-too-genetic-study-reveals-35230
youtube.com/watch?v=DmdOnM_NTIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok
youtube.com/watch?v=v-TDI6Cf_MA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you implying lesbians didn't exist in medieval scandinavia

1/5 of an argument.

tfn shield maiden waifu ;_;

I'm willing to bet they had lesbians, and MAYBE black men.

But everything else is just pandering.

They did have armies of women, thats how they colonized Iceland, because the women traveled alongside the men.

Everything else is BS.

The shows stopped being good when they killed Athelstan

This might be a shock to you. It is not an actual documentary recorded back in the times of vikings.

Go ahead and cite ONE historical source for that.

t. Mexicano intelectual

>and MAYBE black men
doubt they had any at all

yes, pagans were jokes

but it will be the only history lesson of the time and place for many watching the show

>women walked alongside the men
>this somehow makes them an army
WE WUZ ARMIES N SHEEEIT!!!

A group of vikings got trapped in Hispania, converted to Islam and made cheese.

The women cooked, sucked dick, and helped around, they didn't fight.

There's like one documented instance of a viking woman fighting, and it's defensively while the men were out raiding.

They probably did. Vikings were trading and working with Byzantium. They were also slaveholders so there was probably a few black men along with other races as slaves. But the numbers would be negligible.

>and MAYBE black men.
>in fucking Scandinavia
>in the 8th century
serious or b8?

>he can't even google simple shit

you poor common core victim

theconversation.com/viking-women-travelled-too-genetic-study-reveals-35230

>walked

they traveled (maybe by force) to start settlements in Iceland

show started alright
then it turned into "savages whispering menacingly at each other"

still enjoyed watching just to see how rangar and priest interacted and learned from each other

once he was gone it was unwatchable

There were. Moors went all over ancient Europe. Lesbians though, nope. If you were a lesbian or gay man you would have been expected to marry someone the opposite sex and have a family. The modern degenerate gay didn't exist.

Never watched the show about the dark age somalians but I wouldnt mind be kidnapped and raped by warmaidens.

>women never actually fought back in the day, its all BS regardless of what the wiki says. Theres a lot of fapper fantasy writing out there.

Lesbians don't exist, period. Only sluts who think it's socially advantageous to "act bisexual" and women who hate men because they were abused.

If you take a closer look at "lesbians," you will see that almost all of them fall into these categories. There's a reason why lesbian bed death is a thing... Women need dick.

Vikings did trade with muslims.

Is this bait?
Not true. Stupid man spreading misinformation. Sad!

where did you see a black man in the show?

personally I think the show is red pilled, everyone is white, physically strong and good looking. Yes there was the chinese girl but she just ruins everything and ends up being drowned by ragnar and hated by everyone.

I'm a bit concerned about how they will handle the muslims in this season tough.

ragnar gets the snake pit at the hand of the eternal anglo

no jokes its how it went down in real life lol

no niggers back then,well to far to travel,also the china girl is bullshit also

this is true

Europe also colonized america and women were not favored as soldiers, despite that people like Anne Bonny existed. It was extremely rare.

Again. It is not a documentary. It is a drama show. If you or anyone else is watching this thinking this must be how shit was really like back then, you are a fucking idiot.

in Vikings, muslim spain is 100% kangz

Ragnar was the main reason I watched. I think I'll stick with it, but the show won't be the same without him

where did you see black men in the show

He's serious. Americans can not imagine whites living without niggers.

>moors were negros and not maghrebis

you are vastly overestimating the number of people in this country who are not raging imbeciles

Few kangz in the "enlightened muslims" worship meme while they are in spain.

>moors
>being black
englel education

>There were. Moors went all over ancient Europe
a) north africans aren't black
b) sailing port to port =/= settling and becoming a permanent fixture in the area
c) they wouldn't have gone as far north as scandinavia in the 9th century.

>what are slaves

Shut up dude you're making the flag look retarded. I disavow! silly man, poor education... sad.

Even in catholic europe homosexuality was common.
Black men as slaves is possible.
Chink princess is unlikely because there was no real state in scandinavia, no reason to send a royal person.
Acceptance of islam why not, though the occurences must have been very rare in the 8th century.
Army of women lol nope...

>theconversation.com/viking-women-travelled-too-genetic-study-reveals-35230
are you retarded? of course women traveled with men to settle new areas. how would they settle these places otherwise? the article says nothing of women performing a military role.

They also had recreational drug use and opioid addictions and hipster beards and hairstyles.

so that means they loved islam?

>checks flags
>60% black president land
>concealed-child-rape island

now it makes sense.

An Islamic Caliphate existed in Southern Europe for nearly 1,000 years. Many different empires comprised these ranks.

Pretty sure also if you're going on conquest you make sure the sex that's responsible for making more of you where as far away as possible from any fighting role. Nevermind this "Mexican Intellectual" he just wan't his stronk woymnnns fetish to be real so badly.

they're Scandinavians, bro
they had blacks to keep their women happy

you're a retard. this is not a fantasy show, it's prefaced by a real year in the real world in a real place. most people who watch this shitty show will believe it to be an accurate representation.

lots of misrepresentations can be forgiven, maybe due to not having historical references, creating a more stimulating plot or just producers' laziness. most people understand that it's a dramatized narrative, yet also understand it's set in a very real place and time, in the real world.

they clearly went out of their way to obscure history to and include extremely unlikely scenarios just to placate modern liberals. you'd have to be a cuck to think this is OK.

The moment I saw that scene with Floki of all people asking them not to butcher the shitskins in the mosque the show stopped being entertaining for me.

The dialogue was always so horribly written, like it's there just to fill the silence, and the way most actors talk is cringeworthy at best.

But if these motherfuckers decide to push acceptance of islam with just a single more straw I'm dropping this show for good.

none of these green areas are black areas.

It's all (((propaganda))). What did you expect?

FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U REEEEEEE

stfu trudeu you cuck

i didnt say that i said they did trade

and they probs may of respected their god desu,ragnar warmed to jesus but course they would love a warmonger they worshipped odin ffs

it takes a savage to know a savage you cunt

could you please check where north scandinavia is in a map ffs

RAGNAR DIES AT THE HAND OF THE ETERNAL ANGLO BY BEING THROWN INTO A SNAKE PITT HAHAHAHAHA

If this show would have been made in the 90's the vikings would have had mullets and maybe one arab nigger would have been on the show.

HOW CAN SWEDEN EVEN COMPETE?

That Blood Eagle tho...

I'm tired of this constant stereotyping of snakes as dangerous killers. Most snakes just want to hug you. You're letting a violent minority of snakes color your view of the peaceful majority.

>Lesbians don't exist

is everyone in Serbia this dumb?

Eternal Angle*

>Chinese princesses

Vikings were well known traders in slaves. Not unthinkable for a Chinese slave to end up there.

>black men

Moorish traders did go to Scandinavia

>acceptance of Islam

Not once is Islam mentioned in the show

>lesbians

Lesbians have existed since humans

>armies of women

Shield maidens were a thing

and lastly it's a fucking show for entertainment, don't nitpick on everything fucking autist.

it's shameful that a brit's knowledge of ancient norse people is on the level of an american's. then again, you're probably a pajeet

Last time I checked theres no black men in Vikings...unless the new season is a cuckold session

>Chinese, black men

Well admittedly there is some evidence of Nordic people ending up in the near east as mercenaries, and such trade routes existed that allowed them some access to silk, so it's not like it's an impossibility

The other things you listed are silly though, I've never watched this show and now I definitely won't, thanks OP

my statement is sound shut the fuck up chink

>not once is islam mentioned in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=DmdOnM_NTIE

hmmm

>Vikings were well known traders in slaves. Not unthinkable for a Chinese slave to end up there.
look at a map. it would never have happened.

>Moorish traders did go to Scandinavia
how can you be this retarded? the moors were black, seriously? it's amazing how many times this has been posted ITT. you shouldn't post in history related threads, since your historic knowledge seems to come from american TV.

> it's a fucking show for entertainment,
see:

The Anglo-Saxon period stretched over 600 years, from 410 to 1066... The early settlers kept to small tribal groups, forming kingdoms and sub-kingdoms. By the ninth century, the country was divided into four kingdoms - Northumbria, Mercia, East Anglia and Wessex.

they even call us the saxons in the fuckin show m8!

>yet also understand it's set in a very real place and time, in the real world

..and based on a real person or at least a real legend:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok

He's not wrong. If you wanna be pedantic and come at it from the perspective of sex between two women being lesbianism, then sure, whatever, but the idea of a woman being longterm, exclusively attracted to a woman and nothing else is horseshit.

It makes sense, when you think about it. Why WOULD the novelty of fucking another woman carry on into your 50's and even further once your libido has died down, as a woman? What do you get out of that relationship once your sex drive has slowed down (which happens to women a lot more harshly than it does to men)? Do you expect there to be a bunch of 75 year old lesbian couples holding hands in the next thirty years, now that le homophobia is apparently extinct?

Somehow, I don't see it.

not really. you call people who sail afar just to trade savages and claim that the ancient norse people respected allah. you're definitely on the spectrum mate.

I can't remember Chinese princesses either.

they was raping and pillaging savages

it is why they have white guilt so hard to shun off the viking raider image

you are most likely a fat fedora wearing odinist lol neck yourself faggot

The Moors had a shit ton of negro slaves, though, which they likely traded.

I have no problem with the woman in this show.
It helps me steamline my mastrubation with my obsessive binge watching.

>kattegat is a proud multicultural trading city ruled by pretty much 2 lesbians and "muh strong shieldmaidens" at this point
>apparently spain and the mediterranean is filled with nothing but ooga booga niggers
>floki pretty much converts to islam on his visit to wewuzkangs land

such a historically accurate show. not even the fucking clothing is right and in the past 4 seasons ive not see a single person aside from saxons/franks wear helmets.

i miss athelstan, there were some good parts in the last couple of episodes, but the episodes with that chinese girl and ragnar tripping were garbage tier

>lesbians
Literally every civilization before getting christcucked.

>the way most actors talk is cringeworthy at best

This!

What is up with that?

Travis fimmel is a good actor and made an interesting representation of the character but I think a lot of the other actors were trying to emulate that in a way only fimmel can do and it comes across as tryhard edgy and embarrassing. Especially Ragnars sons in the new series. Floki and Bjorn are particularly bad for this. The conscious edgyness really grinds my gears about this show, I quite like the battles, production and landscapes though...

There's no dangerous snake in UK...

Lesbians are faggots though.

>blacks in northern europe

They sailed down to spain which was a muslim caliphate, islam was a warring religion unlike christianity which they hated

They had blacks in europe back then...

you're a dumb ass, they had kingdoms and armies like any other people had kingdoms and armies. they raided their neighbours the same way any other people did. the ancient danes and norwegians weren't more barbaric than anyone else at the time.

I don't jerk off to norse history like most of pol but at least I know something about it. you know nothing and just look like a retard since you can't accept that.

Yes accounting was considered witchcraft and was only handled by wymyn

> recreational drug use
What is alcohol
> opioid addiction
One case in the whole show, wasn't meant to be part of a "history lesson"
> hipster beards
You mean, "beards"?

>he thinks Moors are white

Lmao

>le show

youtube.com/watch?v=v-TDI6Cf_MA

How were Moors not black?

That's how everybody described them at the time.
And they had plenty of interaction with Arabic and Turkish cultures for comparison.

There was no shunning of homosexual and bisexual behaviour in Scandinavia, some Moors were niggers.
BUT
>chink slave in France
>Slavs and Anglos playing Nords
>extremely Tribalist Nords adopting a shitskin
>ENTIRELY AND PREDOMINANTLY FEMALE combat units
Yeaaaaahhhh.. it has it flows

Well I mean they had alcohol and likely ate the many kinds of psychoactive mushrooms that grow around that region

But opiates? Is that actually in the show? How was that explained?

We never had black men we meet them once. Our books tell of blue men (we did not have a color for black) with curved swords

I didn't think I would be googling "lesbian bed death" today..

Trading with chinks probably.

>> recreational drug use
>What is alcohol

a method for storing grain crop calories over the harsh winter so as not to perish.

wait, you don't think they just got drunk on "mead" all the time for entertainment like in skyrim, right? their brews were hardly had any alcohol.

>Our books tell of blue men

Woad warriors?