I just killed off an entire friend group after a heated argument...

I just killed off an entire friend group after a heated argument. One of them was a tumblr feminist never-Trumper and I was getting sick of her bitching. What do you do to get over feeling livid?

>inb4 fap

nyquil

klonopin

Go into the nature, into a forest, in silence and peace let yourself face your emotions.

get comfy with the fact that the truth matters to you and they all live a lie.

time for some new friends

You don't. Feed on the hate, take its power as your own.

Tell her your not interested, she wasnt good in the sak.

I got a little spiritual and now I genuinely just want everyone to prosper and feel good, let them bitch, let them cry, it is necessary and so is their fear.

be happy you have less fags and cucks in your life

"If you are troubled by anything external, it is not the thing itself that causes you pain, only your estimate of it, and you have the power to remove that at any time." -Marcus Aurelius

>tumblr feminist never-Trumper

How do you even befriend people like this?

Remember that our time is soon coming, where we can be proud about being right.

>tfw lonely as fuck, sad as fuck, but know my time to shine is coming soon.

Stop being a loser who makes fake stories on Sup Forums, go workout, get a girlfriend/wife, explore the world.

Sleep it off it feels better always

go kill some younglings

You're going to come out of the other side of these 4(?) years looking like an idiot and having to apologise for being an annoying prick

Tumblerinas lose friends like this too, they go to their online crack den and then take those views into real life and get shut the fuck down. Now 4channers are doing it, because you're the other side of the retard coin

I lost my only friends (who I had from high school) because I wanted to share my new Christian faith with them. Doesn't matter, they were pretty degenerate anyway. You can always find new friends if you go out there and look for some.

Be glad you got rid of "friends" that only accepted a facade of who you are.

Happened to me as well, better suited people showed up eventually. Glad the others are gone now.

Let the hatred flow through you embrace the darkside.

nothin like a good ole mushroom stamp

kek

Take a deep breath. No one is responsible for your emotions but you.

>deleted them because im a fucking aspie and I cannot have a relationship with anyone that challanges my perspective on things, shit mustt be the way It is in my head and anyone who defies that which is my opinion, shall be erased from my friendlist
>posting a feel image because you feel sad yet you know you cant go back in time when you were friends with them and make everything okay again. you cut them off your life forever and probably in the heat of the discussion you insulted or got insulted and things wont be the same again ever, but trying to seek validation in this forum is the last thing you can do, you cannot discuss your views with your irl friends, nor your family, but a bunch of people on a mongolian throat singing forum

kill yourself

>canada dry

Ladies and gentlemen the american dream.

Life isn't supposed to be fun you motherfuckers, if you were portuguese you'd know that.

Now consider this: what about instead of working out, getting a girlfriend or travelling you focus working on something of value for mankind. I don't mean to protect the environment or save animals either, I'm talking about working with your head and your hands on something that can create profit for yourself and other people.

>another ameritard sacrifices his circle of friends for internet movements that care jack about him

furious drug-fuelled masturbation

Smoke some weed

>create profit for yourself and other people
>something of value

when you realize that wealth = disparity you will realize that "creating profit" is really just fucking someone over or exploiting the environment

"human progress" is bullshit

I got lucky because, when I started being honest it turned out that my [spoiler]trans male friend[/spoiler] was also putting on a bit of a show and pro-Trump as well.

Good move. Everything in my life improved exponentially as soon as I ditched my liberal friends, stopped giving a fuck and started living for myself.

They're literally sucking the life out of you.

>at least I have my 'friends' on anonymous anime image board

You're not wrong Paco, but you're still paying for that wall faggot.

Impressive.

poo in the loo

Fuck her

BEST friends.

>I just killed off an entire friend group after a heated argument
Holy shit was today DOTR?

make a thread and shitpost on Sup Forums

Wise

They will still be your friends if they were friends to begin with.
But since your "friend" was female, heres a redpill: Men and Women cannot be friends ever.