Will Sup Forums support cross-species mating when we finally discover the Charon relay?

Will Sup Forums support cross-species mating when we finally discover the Charon relay?

I assure you that if there are aliens out there they are way different from us. SciFi does otherwise because they want to sell it to the fappers.

They wont be sexy either.

White galactic empire now.

if by mating you mean PURGE XENOS then yeah, sure

I assure you that whatever it looks like someone will fuck it

Really doubt there will be an alien race composed entirely of females who have the ability to look attractive towards any other sentient being.

>Somewhere out there, right now, is an entire species of cat-girls
WARP DRIVE NOW

Never. Humanity first.

Pretty much this, would do just for the achievement.

Not if sentient life was seeded down by a precursor species. Then we all might be a lot more similar than you'd think.

Vulcans would be hot. Imagine: a woman who doesn't age and actually possesses capacity for *logic*. Human women would get swiftly outmoded.

IF you mate with an Asari, they only produce asari. Thus they increase in number whilst the non-asari population decreases.

Put entire GDP of world in to this now.

You'll have to explain to me what the Charon relay is, since I don't waste time playing fucking video games.

You don't know that.

Chances are they are bipedal with many digits if they ever developed a technological civilization.

Obviously you do since you know it's from a video game and not from a movie or book, faggot.

>They wont be sexy either.
How do you know?

We would most likely kill each other with germs if we ever actually came into contact like that.

It's from Mass Effect, right? Just because I recognise where its from doesn't mean I indulge in it.

I played the game (multiple times) and I didn't even recognize it, you are doing something wrong if you are trying to not to pay attention to it.

Will Sup Forums support being able to completely become a loli or other cute female thing when we finally discover the tech?

Yes, and I'm still assmad that Bioware Jewed me out of my little blue babies.

Would you fuck a monkey? Because monkeys are way more humanoid then any alien is ever going to be.

There's a theory that neoteny is gradually selected for because its intertwined with the development of intelligence. So they'd at least look like baby aliens the way we look like baby chimps.

Not to mention the possibility that the aliens themselves might be advanced enough to tamper with their own body while disregarding beauty and asymmetry.

dating paranoid nazi neckbeards is pretty illogical

worth it

>Mass Effag