Woman rapes teen, gets no jailtime

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-rape-daughters-13-year-old-boyfriend-elaine-goodman-spare-jail-2-years-probation-kent-county-a7526186.html?cmpid=facebook-post

>Passing the light sentence Judge Robert Young said she had been compassionate in looking after her elderly parents and community members.

>"This came out of the blue," he said. "The crime is egregious and affected the victim and his family, which was taken into account. But incarceration is not the answer."

What would've been the result if this was a male rapist raping a 13 year old girl? Does taking care of a parent or being a "good samaritan" give you the freedom to go around and rape kids?

Would lynch/10

Holy shit, that nigger is ugly. No wonder she have to rape to get a dick

>woman-rapes-daughters
Got a little excited there, but I'll keep my degenerate fetishes out for now.

If it was a guy, he absolutely would've had the book thrown at him. Granted, it's a gaggle of niggers, her being a woman probably had more to do with it than being a nog. This needs to get attention and that judge needs to be lynched as well for allowing a rapist to walk free, knowing full and well she isn't going to change a damn thing.

The worst part is that Black women are, statistically-speaking, the most-at-risk demographic of transferring STDs and breaking male pelvic bones during sex.

She deserves it. Given, the victim is another nog teen, it shows she has no impulse control and is able to manipulate people. She's a threat to any society, and should be treated as such.

Good point about the STDs, but never heard of breaking a pelvis, but I wouldn't find that surprising.

>But incarceration is not the answer

Yet it'd be the answer if the sexes were reversed. She deserves to have her life ruined, just like she ruined that young boy's life.

Bundy worked at a suicide prevention hotline.

Black Turner.... meme this now

The part about pelvic bones was just speculation from their 50%+ obesity rate

nice

holy shit i know this guy hes actually cool as fuck

>200 girls
>Randi

She sure was

Women can rape kids with near impunity, especially if the victim is male. "He wanted it" is actually their usual defense, and, more shocking still, it usually works. How's all that equality treating you, guys?

>not knowing niggers do this shit all the time, dads fugging their daughters either knowingly or unknowingly.
>brothers pimping sisters/cousins.
Shiggy diggy.

>Boner, please. Stop.

I'm normally considered a bleeding heart when it comes to criminal justice, but even I'd say she should have gotten it harder.

Could be worse

Can niggers not go 5 seconds without raping someone?

I guess she had a Lust for Life.

Impressive

I really like that comic :3

that is my fetish

No. That's why they're niggers.

im no furry but thats hot

>fucking this girl at 13
>her big black mammy mother invites you over, pins you down on the couch and rides your dick for free
nice

>she pauses mid ride
>grabs a broom
>starts chasing the cat yelling "Thomas!"

I can already hear the local bar chatter
>did ya hear? Randi banged 200 lesbian Catholic schoolgirls!
>HOT DAWG GET THAT MAN A BEER!

>he wanted it
judging by the way half of these teachers look, the entire 8th grade wanted it

> woman
> rapes

Did she use a fucking dildo, you americuck?

>enormous black tiddies bouncing on your face
>about to come and make well-disciplined mulatto babies
>kitchen timer goes off in the other room
>"OH LAWDY GRAYSHUS THE PORK!"
>leaves you naked and covered in cum on the couch while she prepares a delicious family-style meal in the nude

Didn't I just read about a white female teacher in the US who had sex with her 14 year old student getting 5 years in prison even though he wasn't complaining at all? What did the jews mean by this?