What is your world theory on the events of the last 10 to 15 years? Who's behind it...

What is your world theory on the events of the last 10 to 15 years? Who's behind it, for what purpose does it happen or there even a purpose?

BOOOOOOOOBS

nice tits

Obviously the warhawks have been in charge for a VERY long time, more than 16 years, but you did say 10 to 15 so lets go with that. Now they're shitting the bed in a mad fecal fury because Trump and his friends are taking over with an actually intelligent foreign policy.

>Who's behind it

The ancient evil that even merchants and reptilians listen to of course

I don't buy into the whole jew thing, but it is obvious the world's elite are trying to dwindle our population and dumb it down, which explains why most are focused on importing 3rd worlders. It isn't working though and the west is pretty profusely rejecting it at this point.

They'll come up with something else though. It is the eternal struggle for the white man's survival.

- Americans finally fucked up the entire Middle East for good
- sandniggers blame the West and take it out on Europe, because they're too retarded to get back at America
- we love and tolerate the shit out of them
- nothing changes, nobody learns
- repeat from step one

Just a trend I think, as access to vices becomes more acceptable, degeneracy continues to increase

>I don't buy into the whole jew thing

How much have you researched the subject? Read Culture of Critique and see if your view doesn't shift just a little.

>10 to 15 years.
I see a pattern going back to the days of the second world war. But a very decisive moment was Operation Desert Storm. I can safely say that the pattern is called NeoCon.

I did it. All of it. Go fuck yourself if you don't like it.

I have been trying to figure out why they are cherry picking the indigos,builders and Krisnhas ,
This is not part of the general depopulation plans, which affects the entire population in general , but they have been taking all kids whit the potential of greatness and kill them ,
Nero tried to kill Jesus as a baby and fail.
Pododesta effectively killed baby Jesus,baby tesla and the baby Satan ,
He didn't just betray light or darkness, he betrayed the human race.

Draconian Reptilians from the 4th density.

I might have a theory about it, but I need to know this first..

Does anyone know if all Jews are feared of heights?

pls. this is imporant.

s

Acording to my calculations we are missing at least 20 years of Krisnhas, Builders and demons.

I'll give it a look.

I mean don't get me wrong, I do think it is strange how 9/10 any time something shifty is said/done a jew is the one doing it, but as of right now I actually do think it is pure coincidence.

Never heard jews were fearing heights. Where do you got this idea from?

>Not in general.

They are sociopathic, the pharaohs removed their emotional landscape becose slaves don't need emotions.

Me, I did it all. I did it for the nooky.

The nooky?

American Democrats do whatever Saudi Arabia tells them and American Republicans do whatever Israel tells them and they both have pretty much the same agenda of destabilizing the rest of the middle east.

I just wonder, because they don't want us to leave Earth.

so maybe they can't leave and since they need us here to build them nice things, you know..

Who is the semen demon?
Sauce it up OP!

Milk

There's no sauce I reversed image searched for one already and nothing of use comes up. Sorry.

If the jews wear as bad as they say why would they want the sheeps to leave the property?

I know that girl. I went to High School with her.

I think you will like the book because he takes a very academic approach to the subject. He doesn't try to say that all jews are in on some sort fo conspiracy or even that those who are involved in various things are of the same mind or coordinated. What he does is lay out a pretty good argument that it is not pure coincidence.

If you like it, I suggest reading The Jewish Century and You Gentiles after to get a jewish perspective on the subject.

10/10 tits

big titz

sauce or gtfo

Yes and no about the Jews. Not all Jews are a problem for sure. Not even all Zionists are a problem. However, a big proportion of the global elites are either Jews/Zionists are proxies for Jews/Zionists. Just look at the global banksters... Any of them not Jews?

It's not 'America' as such. It's the global elite who use the U.S. as a power base. Global elites don't have any particular national allegiance.

Come on

I believe is much less about race and rather about hierarchy and it breeding sociopaths. Eventually after playing the game for so long you'll end up with morally flexible individuals on top, because those are the ones who are willing to break the rules when others won't. Maybe because the latter can relate emotionally.

The jews for that matter have a high IQ and us euros forbidding them to do manual labor forcing them to do become money exchangers etc. created the kind of cultural programming that helps them to become lawyers and so on.

I went to a city called Angels in the Philippines a few years back and in one day I saw an American classic car renovation company with some amazing cars on display and in progress, a small car and motorbike modding business who also created drag scooters and then naughty girls in the evening.

Technology will integrate more into our lives
Government will have legal access to you web history, chat logs etc.

who is this tits-a-licious?

They will probably start the culling after they dumbed down the well off's IQ with social engineering, and mixing them with third worlders. A weakened, blurred populace will be more easily controlled.

> Who's behind it
Take a wild guess.

They believe themselves pharaohs,
They are not.
They are a slave race who wear their cattle mark proudly.

Well, yes but... What's going happen is that new Blockchain based apps will replace the old client/server architecture. It's going to happen quite soon. Ethereum is already here but will take a few years for App Devs to create the distributed apps. In fact, this technology will be a game changer just as much if not more than the original Internet has been. If the globalists don't start WWII to stop it all happening, we could see the end of the kind of censorship and monitoring that we're seeing with Facebook, YouTube, Google etc. Social revolution.

So you think there's hope?

both of these, exactly how i feel.

fuck you rothschild you kike

Yes, I have hope. Things may get worse before they get better though. Actually, as a compliment to the new generation, Generation Z I think they call them, there's more hope because they are seeing that things are shit and that it ain't cool to be a Libtard. I'm old so this has been encouraging to me because the Millennials are mainly a lost generation.