Sup Forums ANONYMOUSE

LMAO Sup Forums,

So you beta maxes declared war on ISIS? What are you underage kids and virgins gonna do to ISS, DDOS them and take down their twitter pages? KEK

gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-declares-war-on-isis-1791119122

>pic related

Congrats, you guys are more cringe than Sup Forums's anonymous fags wearing fawkes masks

You're right. Guess we all better grow up and go out n fuck

Lurk moar.

It's obviously another case of fake news.

When did this happen? I didn't sign any declaration. Did you assholes forge my signature again? I am a site of peace Moot damn it. Make sure your buildings are up to code and install Gentoo.

>Lurk moar.

Such an oldfag. Shut the fuck up and go defend your boarders form sandniggers and africans.

You make it sound like ISIS is something to be concerned about. Have you seen their fucking flag?

I forged it. Pack your stuff, we are picking you up at 4 tomorrow

>Sup Forums is one person

Some here on Sup Forums has a plan. I'm not interested though.

No, you right bastards! I was finally going to have the sex! THE SEX!

>group functions by spreading threats and recruitment material on social media
>lol what can you do to them over the internet?!?!

hello ahmed

did i not get the memo?

off topic, but gizmodo is the only channel on youtube with decent motorcycle reviews. i wish they'd do more of them.

that was a kike shill thread, Sup Forums is not that stupid, or polite

our enemy is Israel

and dont forget that Sup Forums is irrelevant, we're just a sockpuppet for intelligence agencies doing who knows what

>you

I didn't write the article, dumb ass.

Read the article. It specifically said Sup Forums is responsible for this. Fag

You couldn't hack your way out of your a cardboard box you fucking fawkes mask wearing faggot. And you think anonyMOUSE is gonna do something to ISIS? Go fuck yourself. You probably attend every anonymous protests you cringe faggot.

>not archived

kys

Nah, it's actually that dilbert writer who was trying to get us to.

Another tinfoil hat wearing goy thinking Jews run the world.

no u

you would be suprised who browses pol and from where in order to stay in touch with true American culture

i.e not MSM bullshit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>laughing about Sup Forums taking down isis twitter accounts
>not wondering why twitter doesnt take them down on their own already

fire up those neurons faggot

>thinking 4chins, and more specifically, Sup Forums is relevant

Your secret boy's club is just that – a boy's club for little kids like you thinking you're powerful.

Go make another meme. Go take down another website.

Say that to my face fuckers not online and see what happens. I will slit your throat necks.

>implying
>I said that

>implying

Fag

This is as pathetic as Anonymous declares war on cartels. As far as I remember few of them were murdered and/or decapitated.

we elected trump, trump's gonna glass them

Wtf im still suffering from post kek meme disorder after Brexit and Trump. Plus there doesnt seem to be any bantz in memeing isis

KEK, they used the picture I posted in that thread

>we

Fuck off slav... you had nothing to do with it. Honestly wish Hitler's Germany killed you all.

we should declate war on the "moderate rebels". every knows that isis is scum

how many of those faggots are there? lmoa as if isis and cartels don't have their computer wizz kids

Gonna need some proof such as screecaps for that claim. I'll be waiting...

still voted tyrone

Sup Forums's been fighting ISIS since their inception

Ok we're not going to defeat ISIS now

You guys can deal with them by yourself now

What are you taking about, slav?

If you check the archives, they'll be an aussie flag. I took it from google after searching "deus vult". The comment is "deus vult motherfuckers".

Honestly can't be fucked if you want more proof than that.

>fighting ISIS

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.... by, um, taking down a twitter page? Making a meme. Stfu kiddo.

Well id say Sup Forumss done there bit. Now to relax and let Trump mop up the rest. Good job, lads

>Well id say Sup Forumss done there bit.

Exactly what for example?

double citizenship is a thing

Other country of citizenship? And why live in or visit Poland? WHY?

When the fuck did this shit start. I just upgraded my powersupply and Sup Forums is in a new war.

my family is here and we have it cozy

this. Not digging every other thread being a personal army request. This is a bizarre setup. Maybe framing for protection of freedom of speech?

How does it feel to be America's bitch? You're a pawn being used for defensive and offensive measures against Russia.

wow some faggot blog posting nu male "journalist" saw one fucking thread where some sperg said some autistic shit and decided to write an article about it directly ignoring "only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" thing

fucking slide thread

IIDF Go Away

okay lads, heres the plan

Pol starts dvg
the next day drudge runs story about alqada calling isis a bunch of fags
Then mccain gets btfo which means mercenary funds are going to be limited
Now we get concerned trolls

Really makes me think.

>"only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" thing

That's only on Sup Forums you queef

Blame everything on the Jews. Go goyim. You just further our case when doing so, making our term "anti-semitism" more stronger.

Good, good goy.

by geotracking their camps from their propaganda videos
and send the coords to rtussian MoD

can wait to do the same once Trump starts culling niggers and leftists

youre here trying to convince yourself that youre a good person, fighting the good fight. You fool no one. You dont have a plan.
Stay mad, poofter.

>america's bitch
yeah just like the rest of normal europe
>pawn against russia
that would be shitkraine

It's pretty telling that some fag was trawling Sup Forums for his next headline. What a fucking joke.

>geotracking their camps from their propaganda videos

Really dude? Are you 12? Implying the intelligence communities doesn't do that. And that the basics when tracking terrorists.

I don't have to convince me of that – I know I am a POS.

Live in a slav cave or something?

it's only displayed on Sup Forums but it's good advice for all of Sup Forums, the rest of the internet, and anything a woman or non-white says IRL.

Irrelevant. You said he should of saw, but it's not here. So STFU.

Are you the fucking dude? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying anyone said it was

Granted, but the nu-male journalist mentioned should not be taking anything here posted as fact, and he shouldn't have to be told not to.

Yes.

Good luck. God speed. But when jews refer to Sup Forums as a collective it sets off alarm bells personally.

>Implying the intelligence communities doesn't do that
we are the intelligence community :^)

can wait to Paweway a nig, plz chimp out at J20
we'll be there, watching you from the sky

62%

Get out of here, faggot

fake news

/s/ general actually helped Russia fiding a target full of terrorists.

So yeah, so far, Sup Forums has done more in the war against ISIS than any media or NGO.

Spbp fake news. Half the people posting here are probably IsIs. The other half hate the first.

>are probably IsIs.

You really think people like that browse 4chins? I'm sure it's mostly white kids...

>implying two people on this site can agree to do anything, let alone an entire board

>group of people declare their opposition to crazed bloodthirsty Muslim terrorists
>liberals somehow make this into a bad thing

Lol they got pretty mad at the duck thing

>implying two people on this site can agree to do anything

But they can. They did. They probably are or will to today. And hence will do so in the future. Not as common as the old days, sure, but teamwork still happens.

See It would happen more if mods didn't delete the threads and b& the offenders

And failing bloggers

It was only the easily led r/the_Donald faggots who decided to lick Mollymeme and Persuasion Man's buttholes and try to appease them, the majority of this board regarded them as stupid fucking children

taking orders from Mollymeme, I can't even fucking believe how low this board sank for a moment there

Oh look, it's the normie masterrace again. Please tell me which part of Sup Forums are you, the neonazi mix-breed or the NEET marxist? Doesn't matter, you are so much better than us either way. Please enjoy your stay on Sup Forums and feel free to suck as much dicks you can fit in your face.

>namefag
Back to Plebbit retard.

this is user here,

im going to hack a drone like iran , then fly it into their cave, 9/11 style

after that, im going to hack a satellite, so that it falls out of orbit, crashing into ISIS

after that, im going to hack a remote control car, put a bomb in it, and send it on a boat, going to Iran, then drive the remote control car to isis, and blow it up

after that, im going to hack secret russian A.I. robots that were fighting isis, and go beyond the limits of what they expected the robot to do, and instead start an insurrection rebelling against my human masters, forming yet another faction in the middle east, the robot alliance, featuring assistance from the Arabian Technological Robotic Knights

We're doing this

Damn Gizmodo, back at it again with your desperate attempts to get relevancy from Sup Forums.

Did we? I didn't get the memo.

Where do I fall in? Should I bring my hard drives with me to Syria or will they have WiFi access that I can use my Google drives to source my shit posting?

enlist and kill

Those bastard just want to put our imageboard down diffamating.
FUCK them.
Pol is a board of peace.

I'll sign whatever the fuck I want cus fuck Isis and fuck jizzmodo.

>Hungary

Dude you're so irrelevant. lol. Hush and go crawl back into your cave.

You moron. Iran is not allied with ISIS

We now have the power via millions of auxiliary forces to lay waste to anyone.

We fight!

Realize your responding to b8, right? Are you b8 too?

dont mess around bro, my hacking skills can shut down banks and send the FBI to your house , i will fuck you up and make sure that Hungary is invaded by Russia because I hacked the account of a russian diplomat to Hungary right now bro, i will fuck up your country

British really are inbred fucktards

Iran is obviously the dudes that hacked the drone, yo

and also, sending my hacked remote control car to iran is brilliant. Iran is the proxy country i send my hacked remote control car to, then i drive it to ISIS territory, and blow up the terrorists

alternatively, i send a giant crate of 100 remote control cars, with hacked bombs , and they all secretly drive from Iran to isis territory

#notallanons

ok guys get your partners and grab his hand..and then build a line..if someone has to go to the toilette do it now..
Yes, i mean you !

Sup Forums is always at war with everyone and no one at the same time. We are chaos. The only actual "declaration of war" we've ever legitimately had is gamer gate.

>Sup Forums is always at war with everyone and no one at the same time. We are chaos.

Cringe

Eh, we did pretty good against the Mexican cartels a few years back. I think we can handle ISIS.

Exactly mate we are cringy as fuck. Almost as cringy as saying we declared war on Isis.