>russkie
>turk
>nip
>isis
>kike

>ethnicities
>turk
>isis

You're both sandniggers roach, get it right.

That fucking grimace. What a wormy looking fuck. He's a pissant little bitch.

...I don't even know.. Turk I suppose,.. I guess it depends on the situation too.

wtf i hate isis now

Jews by far, if not second would be nip as idk what a nip is.

its a jap
personally il go with russkie cause atleast I can get vodka.

Russkie (if non-commies) or Türk (if secular).

Nippon is Japanese.

I choose Turks desu.

russkie by a long shot
That's japanese and if you read what the japanese did to their war prisoners in WW2 you'll wish you were captured by isis.

Kikes because they can't torture me because if they do "muh world opinion" would get mad at them.

you fell for your fantasy delusion of the jew

Chinks would skin you alive. Look at how they treat animals.

>fighting for the kikes in WW3
Nah, I'll be in prison for refusing to comply desu senpai

Nip. So I can seduce him with my cock and turn him into a slutty femboy.

It's WWIII, you think anybody's going to give a shit?

Russkie
Because it feels like they would kill me honourably or at least quick. Unless you men Bolshevik "Russkies" then Turk so I have a chance to convert and get a muslim qt waifu.

Chinks & Nips would likely torture and spitroast me for the amount of food I could produce. Isis would make some lame ass movie. Kikes would force me to work and slave for them while paying a large part of my income in taxes to them. Then paying even more due to expensive groceries and utilities plus rent. Keeping my slave-wage very low but pushing all other prices to rise. Then making me use my last money to give to some Roastie or Trans-Roastie for their lulz.

Wait

>mfw all these uninformed idiots saying Russians
That would be the worst fate after ISIS and chinks.

russkie because i have a kazakh passport

>captured

Not how it works, when fighting savages always fight to the death

Yes, even if European cities are literally being doused with mustard gas, the European faggots will be more outraged about the deaths of some Pakestinian "children" in Jerusalem than about the corpses of their own family members lining the hallways.

Such is the way of the goyim.

Realistically, I'd wanna be captured by Russians. Seeing as the Chinks would do things like plant bamboo under your fingernails and skin you alive. You'd probably starve to death under Russian watch. Not too sure about the others, someone educate me please.

Inform me on why the Ruskies would be so bad.

I choose the jews. They are the only civilized ethnicity on your list.

What's Palestine?

>The goyim think we're civilised

We're not, we're just not sadists like the Muslimes and we get waaaayyy too much scrutiny to get away with anything bad.

Go on and educate yourself on Russian army and how they treat their own soldiers. As an enemy I doubt you'd get better treatment.

1. Kike (they don't strike me as sadistic)
2. Russian
3. Turk
4. Chink
5. Isis
6. Nip

>implying they wouldn't pull off another shoah to victimize themselves

Wow, so informative. Thanks!

Commonly known as Israel, it's the old name for Israel back when it belonged to the Muslims pre-1948.

Also a regional/geographic designation.

Jews have never shoah'd anyone directly since Biblical times. Communism doesn't count, goy, don't mention it again!

Sometimes you have to do a little homework to learn something.

Why do the homework when I could get the information from someone who's more informed?

You clearly do not know any history of kikery.

I heared rumors that they cut parts of your dick off

Russkie. They understand what it's like to be conscripted to a war you don't want, so long as it's far out from any actual upper brass I'd just have to sit in a cold as shit base for a few months until a commander comes in and has me killed or I get saved, somehow.

Depends on the situation, obviously. Chinks arranged quite comfy conditions for the Korean war POWs, russkie, turk and kike are pretty much the same. Nips were nasty.

Russians. I feel like at least the guys might have a sense of humour. You ain't getting that from any of those other fucks.

Educate me

Oh I thought it's shit that doesn't exist, has never existed, and never will exist because "Palestinians" are a bunch of Jordanians who went through a failed military operation against the kikes and got btfo

>Kikes are bad mmmmkay?

Are you new here?

I imagine conditions would change drastically today, I very much doubt they'd be as sadistic as they used to be.

Jokes on you, you picked the worst ones.

Palestinians are real people who have been fucked over by history, Arabs, and Jews.

That being said, who gives a flying fuck? The world is full of whiny victims with sad stories who cares.

Did I say that they were not bad?

I just don't think they would go out of their way to torture me etc.

Why'd you place us right next to isis and other muslims. We aren't killing and torturing POWs like germans and mericans.

They probably wouldn't desu unless you had information they wanted in which case they would feed you your burnt genitals through a straw.

Muslims would torture you just for fun.

That just means that you disappear
fucking shill

>Palestinians are real people
Lol next thing you'll say is "Islam is a religion of peace"

But yeah I agree with you, whole world is filled with whiny bitches

Yes, but for that all of them would torture me

Underrated

>implying I'm a fat fuck
>implying id allow myself to get conscripted
>Implying I would not move to some mountain in New Zealand
>implying I wouldn't build a self sustainable farm on said mountain
>implying implied implications

Ivans

Russkie.

At least I could kind of understand them. My Russian is terribly shitty but better than anything else on the list.

Jews won't just torture you. They'll torture you into thinking you deserve it.

You'd rather have kikes?

Me would be
>nips
>ruskies
>chinks
>kikes
>turkroaches and Isis, one means the other.

Ok

If you truly are interested look up 'grandfatherism in russian army' 'torture in russian prisons' for starters.

>Kike (they don't strike me as sadistic)
MEGAKEK
E
G
A
K
E
K

Russians
i'm white and actually want to be friends with them

Yes I'd take kikes and turks over russkies any day.

>jews by far

Maybe go read about how the (((Bolsheviks))) treated their own citizens. Then imagine how they would treat a war prisoner.

Turks, we wuz WW1 bros n shiieet

>Bolsheviks
So mostly Slavs.

Please. Stop being so butthurt. We stopped owning you 100 years ago and stopped bullying you 70 years ago. Honestly.

>not putting a bullet in your brain before the enemy caches you
lamoing at u weak fags

>stopped bullying you 70 years ago
in all fairness i'm pretty sure they slapped you so hard in the winter war you're too scared to do it aagain

Please, stop with this meme. It might've been a glorious stand for the finns indeed but nothing for us. We won the war and the war experience was used to reform the army and oust the old guard.

Depends on how valuable information I have
If I'm basically a grunt then I pick ruskie.

If I'm someone of importance then I pick kike, so I can bargain myself out of ensuing pain

If you look up the casualties I'd hardly call it owning anything, Ivan. One Finn was worth more than 5 russkies.

>ww3
>trenches
the only thing ww3 will have is nukes.

>WW3
>frontlines
>trench
>implying a nuclear holocaust will have "frontlines" and "trenches"

I wouldn't be captured.
Fuck songbird mccain that traitor.

nips
they will rape me until they mindbreak me and I'll love it and then they'll keep me as their fucktoy

Kikes, because they'd most likely try and ransom POWs for more shekels

Isis...for teh lulz