This is Bess Bell. She is very funny!

This is Bess Bell. She is very funny!

Say something nice about her. Or else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope she dies.

would face fuck her

That's nice, sweetie, but I'm afraid I'm not going anywhere! :)

I'd cut my pinkie finger off and present it to her wrapped in fine silk just for the opportunity to eat the shit inside her shit corns.

I would cum in her pussy.

I wanna face fuck her hard

She looks fuckable in her profile pic, but they never look like that in real life.

oh sweety everyone is laughing at you

come on now snugglebum this is embarrassing

pumpkin pudding lamington milk and cookies banana smeagle toodles be bop a rooba the tickle monster

thats you thats who you are

Or else? What is she going to do, file a false rape claim? We both know it works only in US.

I fucked her once. She can't wipe her ass.
Can't fuck either.

I claimed it first

You get sloppy seconds

>shes famous because of trump.. mainly because shes too untalented to become famous herself.
>sad.
>I mean just think about it: she'll be known as that crazy lady who would talk to Donald Trump, a guy 300x her wealth, as a 4 year old.. it just doesnt make sense...

that smug bitch from trump's comments
i don't know if she knows how little she is next to trump

Brehs

Umm, sweetie...you're stealing my OC, dear. I've trademarked this shtick, honey. Stop it, darling.

attractive women ALWAYS use their good looks to their advantage

the fact that she only has one picture and it's one where she's sort of half hiding her face says everything

she looks very cute and very chosen

Just another whore.... What will that whore do to me? Divorce me?

lmao what an ugly turdette, almost fooled me with her carefully selected profile picture

If she stuck her finger in my butt while calling me names and watching me squirm that would be, uh, real bad, I'd totally hate that

Vacuous cunt.

kek fuck that I'll fuck her any way she wants it

BUT

HER FACE

Why do you faggots let her rile you up so much? Is it because she calls Trump "honey" and "sweety" dismissively and it brings back memories of all the Stacy's in your life who mocked you?

>leaf

Discarded.

I want a Bess Bell gf NOW! REEEEEEEEEEE

am I detecting high levels of T H I C C?

she is perfect
that is why

sorry her name is actually Bess Kalb, her twitter handle is @bessbell and it confused my small white male brain

Kinda like the Obamaphone girl.

If I had a rape dungeon, she would be in it.

Not because she's particularly attractive but because she deserves some hardcore hate-fucking.

she's looks like that girl who never got dick in highschool and college and now she took one low energy faggot last minute and is mad at all the men

oh sweety, you can never truly discard the opinions of a leaf.

Is this how you plan on making threads on Sup Forums dear?

I guess your poor hand has to be her placeholder for tonight...again.

Honey, she's an ugly cunt.

Oh, honey, you think you're clever?

She's also unfunny a sweetheart.

>Una maldita hoja

Fucking hell what a disgusting face, had me fooled with her profile picture

The power of angles strikes again

>hoja

2nd from the right

Wearing big sunglasses or covering face with hand is a good idea

Honey :))))
Sweetie :)))
Fucking disgusting

bitch pls ..
im more beautiful

Oh sweetie, I can't help my fame.

kiss my ass dear!

She is kinda cute

>>>>>>>>\hc\

> trying to bully on pol

> trying to bully on pol

oh sweety

Bumping a shill thread yay!

I have absoulutely no idea who that person is, but I gather from the responses that Sup Forums is agitated. All I can say is hide and report if not politics related.

Eventually Trump is going to get caught having her killed. On that day people will agree that she deserved to die rather than impeach the God Emperor.

Hungary sweetheart, don't you have some more racist rants to go on about immigrants? You sound angry and unstable.

>taking a condescending tone is all it takes to pass for a comedian if you have a vagina

I'm tired of this women have it hard bullshit. Everything is easy mode for you if you have a cunt.

Finally, a woman standing up against the bigotry and racism.

This site is literally russian propaganda

she's a writer for Jimmy Kimmel and a serial twitter spammer

She's a dyke breh

Of course she is jewish. Destroy her Kek!

Wow she change a lot in 8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=PfMVqKTl2HM

You're ugly and stupid and nothing you say is clever or funny. Stop trying to promote yourself on here.

no u

wow she's old actually .. so sad ^^!

I would cum on her face and hair

She spends her whole life around effeminate nu-males who are terrified to challenge her on her horseshit. The honey sweetie shit probably works on them every time.

She really calls her mom mother

We are actually in debt with her for giving us a new meme

who is that in the lower right?