youtube.com/watch?v=HPoIvXVu5y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What until the end
What did he mean by this

>United States of America
>62%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch until the end***

I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time.

9/10 times the black guy starts this nonsense. I actually wish i went to a majority black high school so i could have this kind of daily entertainment.

same fag

With different ID's? Lolwut

Reminder that these are the same betas that say they would lead a race war. Reminder that white people would get destroyed by blacks if they ever tried anything.

>instagram.com/p/BPPJWN8gZ7a/
Kek

BTFO

Walks away like a beta boy ... fuc---ck---cckckkkiingg nig--geeeerrr

Help me!

Sup Forums incarnate

Yea because there's historical evidence of blacks destroying whites throughout history.

Yup I love seeing all the LARPERs on here claiming they would fight in a race war and then when I see them on skype they look like the white kid in that video. Skinny manlets with inferiority complex

>forgetting whites enslaved niggers for years

They didn't do jack shit then, did they?

[smirk emoji]

>he posted it again
Yes, we all know niggers pick on skinny little white faggots with long hair. As soon as someone with some size says something to them, their gut reaction is to look for help (i.e. get niggers to team up against him). Niggers = cowards

If you haven't noticed, it's different now. How many more videos of betas do you need?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>LARPERs

You can't LARP on a message board, idiot. Its just RPing

Silly nigger, nothing has changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Whats with all these little faggits wearing hoods in class? We were never aloud to do that. And why does the BLACK MAN get so upset over a word? Very childish. Animalistic even.

that classic samefag tactic of mocking your own typo for no apparent reason

Lmao
Nice jump by the black guy 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=h6JDRO-LAK0
youtube.com/watch?v=_qVKGcz0reI
youtube.com/watch?v=sBAn5Y1sXwI

Yeah because that little girl is going to shoot someone when she's put on the spot. Have you ever shot a person before user?

Reminder that whites far outnumber blacks in America and all past slave rebellions in the U.S. have failed. Faggot.

>FUCKING NIGGER
>*black guy chases him*
>HEEEEELP IM BEING ASSAULTED

This honestly is how the average pol "tough guy" would react

Somebody please make a gif of that kid running down the hall at the end.

>B-b-but m-muh genes will protect me
>M-m-muh IQ tests prove it

White flight, m80s, it's real.

Niggers got BTFO by these betas for how many years as slaves? Holy fuck niggers are worthless.
They will literally eat themselves if anything remotely close to a race war happens. You watch to much planet of the apes, its a not a documentary you degenerate faggot.

Vids down

When I was in high school blacks always picked the easiest targets to bully, they would never step to a white boy on the football team or wrestling team. They would get off on starting fights with the weakest looking white kids.

No it's not

I am ashamed of this man. How can he not have any sort of willpower to fight this faggot?

Like literally just square up with him right there

top kek. nigger acts niggerish, gets angry for being called a nigger.

Sup, ya wanna talk about muh 98.3%?

I legit think this somali chick could take me in a fight

>saying nigger IRL
>Not being 6'4" 230lbs and carrying a gun

Honestly he deserved it, should have kept his power level hidden until he was big enough to fight

that's pretty much me but I'm deceptively strong I had long hair that looked feminine so when I pushed him and actually did something he was shocked.

Just another day in london

>carrying a gun
>high school

user.

>that frame
>that general look
>that running style
>HELP ME HELP ME PLEASEE

I wonder what Dylan Roof was like in 7th grade.

>tfw everyone in HS was the same ethnicity and religion
>tfw no fighting

Problem?

Kek, this dude is text book Untermensch. He deserves to get his ass beat if he can't stand up for himself.

Go lift weights. Not that hard. Blacks are not strong. They are quick and have good reflexes but most don't know how to fight outside of sucker punches.

I don't have sympathy for weak fools who pick fights.

Not Sup Forums related
reported

She likely can't.

She knows the basic "moving forward" boxing footwork(or maybe just followed her instinct? dunno) and can't throw punches.

The average male would probably crush her

twizz21216 - I would've had to hit whiteboy head... I dont play that nigger shit from white people trump giving them a purpose agin... this ainy 1960 get ya issue

>female teacher
>"Alright"
>does nothing
>no order
>no discipline

Women are ruining this country.

BLACKED

>tfw I know that tfw
Feels good man.

Dont you have some schools to shoot up jimmy?

Come fight me then honkey if you're so tough. Silly white boy your time is coming.

>Reminder that these are the same betas that say they would lead a race war.
Kek, probably true. Nothing redpilled about being a skinny edgy bitch acting tough on the internet.
>Reminder that white people would get destroyed by blacks if they ever tried anything.
Blacks have been universally oppressed by whites for nearly 500 years. You watch too much BLACKED.com videos.

How do you even get that proxy? Thats just bazzar m8

>When niggers get BTFO by someone half their size
youtube.com/watch?v=HPoIvXVu5y0

If he wasn't too busy drinking lean all day, he would have known to pick on a child instead. That's more his calibre.

*minnesota

I lost it when he started running

Imagine if white people got triggered by the word Cracker like niggers get triggered by the word Nigger.