Canada's opposition party NDP bans white men from running for office

>NDP's new equality policy states that when a male NDP in office steps down from his seat, he must be replaced with a woman, or another member of an equity-seeking group, like a First Nation, another ethnic group or someone with a disability.

cowichanvalleycitizen.com/news/410572595.html
Archive: archive.is/5rAjQ

Only one local paper is reporting on this. What would happen if a major western party banned blacks or jews?

Sharable form on twitter that's already got some traction:
twitter.com/Tumblrisms/status/820352155253112833

ps can someone remind me what happened to Occupy Wall Street when they introduced Progressive Stack? My memory is failing me.

lol their party will die soon

>this is not racism
>this is not sexism

I want these people to leave. Leave the planet. To the sun.

ffs

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

>1.8 MB PNGA White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.
How did his family react?

Don't they have a say in how the money is spent?

he poison pilled it. said if the terms weren't like he dictated, no money at all.

>pic related, the SJW judge

That's sad. The SJW won in the end, those young boys were stopped from getting their scholarship.

That is the BC provincial NDP if I remember, which is not the same as the federal party rules. Don't think I am protecting those marxist scumbags, just putting the info out to be intellectually honest.

its fucking pathetic, whites are fucked when it comes to everything

- jobs (pref given to minorities)
- university (no whites allowed, some schools 80%+ minorities)
- divorce (woman always gets full custody, home, cars, >50% of assets and alimony for life)
- prenups aren't enforceable (for men)
etc

>divorce shit
Get a plain girl who loves to cook and don't be an asshole. Secret to happiness.

are you retarded? look at my flag

>We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.
I'm sorry Canada, but Trump's successors will probably have to build another great wall to keep your sandniggers in the freezer.

>everyone is a stereotype
c'mon

One day soon the common leaf will rise up and rake these rotten yellowed leafs from the lawn that is Canada.

The day of the rake doesn't mean what most Sup Forumsacks think it does...

For God's sake Canada...

How do fug do you think we reached this current state? The stereotypes aint bullshit

Sad

>this is from an actual college textbook in the US
probably in Canada too

If this party couldn't make it with Jack Layton it certainly won't make it with policies like this. They will be third party status forever. Thank god.

well the NDP is too white for a super liberal political party probably more so than the PC and I guess they realized this and wanted to fix it.

Tory?

I threw up a little

Progressive Conservative party

This is why I left the NDP
I have no regrets.