Reminder that flat earth shills are psyops, shilling here to make earth conspiracies look laughable...

reminder that flat earth shills are psyops, shilling here to make earth conspiracies look laughable. and the ultimate truth is hollow earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please dump all of your hollow earth stuff my roach friend. This is my favourite conspiracy

my archive is at my laptop. next time.

Bump for knowledge

HELO WERE IS PROOFF?

What difference does it make you fucking slave
It could be in the shape of a dragon cock dildo for all i care. Quit being a faggot and stop watching youtube conspiracy videos.

Yes! the shills are coming. Now you know this thread will be successful.

Friendly reminder that the earth is a cube consisting of 6 dimensions

>What difference does it make you fucking slave

what the fuck

For real though

The fuck are you gonna do anyway with that knowledge? Tell people?

>Ignorance is better for you goy
>be a good little goy and believe what we say

Why wouldn't you want to know the truth?

Yup sure, I'm asking you what are you gonna actually do with that knowledge though?

Why would the lie about lava being in the earth? Why would it matter if the earth was actually hollow?

I like the hollow Earth concept. Means that Earth is not natural and is probably a giant, artificial lab experiment of sorts.

What does it matter what i do with the information? There are many implications this could have.

If Earth is the shape of a dragon cock dildo, why lie about it?

What if the earth is both hollow and flat?

>hollow
>flat plane

Pick one

what if some "folks" are living inside? i refuse to fucking believe some people saying "lol who cares"

reminder that forced memes are just boring

Any implications that are directly effecting you or me? Anything you can change to make it different in this context?

the real truth of it is our solar system is a single cell of an organism exponentially larger than ourselves

i'll be dead within a few hours now that i've said this but it was worth letting the truth out

I agree it is a psyop.

There is a huge crater like gash towards the north pole. This book has alot of info on it.

What would it matter though? We have no way to go down there and see. What if it's just a bunch of sub human savages?

Is this really a secret though? Seems like it would be the most likely response, since patterns repeat. No reason why it wouldn't scale infinity up and down.

bong has a point

it's not like we can suddenly decide to travel to antarctica to drill our way to inner earth, and if one of us somehow managed to do that, we'd probably get fucken destroyed

You're half right, RoachAnon, but you fail to realize that BOTH are psyops designed to make anons go insane.

That's all the information you need.

anything can be a psyops these days, there is absolutely no way to know what is real or not

pray to kek or something

subhuman savages living inside fucking earth are important too i guess.

>if one of us somehow managed to do that, we'd probably get fucken destroyed

it's a good way to suicide after my doctor says you got alzheimers anyway.

Please explain Earth's magnetic field in terms of your "hollow Earth theory".

Don't forget seismic p waves

If you think about it. I believe that Gog and Magog are living under those mountains. A huuuuuge civilization that have been locked by the iron barrier that Dhul Qurnayn (translation The Great King with two horns) did.

THEY are awaiting the day to come out and slaughter mankind throughout the whole earth for that.

Hence why we see (((global warming))), (((climate change))), elites going to ANTARTICA every 6 months.

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_4.htm

it's pretty possible.

Explain the landmass at the poles. If earth was round, centrifugal force would spin the landmass to the equator. Explain shills

Caverns and shit underneath the earth isn't inconceivable at all. It's pretty damn likely actually.

What if no one is in there and you fall straight to the opposite side of the world

That's kinda interesting to think about. There's no real reason that things should scale up and down indefinitely. The problem with that is that the fundamental building blocks don't change in scale, protons, neutrons, etc...so things don't just scale up and down indefinitely. Its interesting to think though that maybe there is some sort of self replicating process on a cosmic scale, I guess that's kinda like stars but they don't replicate copies of them self just encourage the start of another stars life cycle. I'm no astronomer though

it would be meme tier -last-experience. i would like it