COINCIDENCE! German Author and Journalist died from heart-attack

German Author and Journalist Udolf Ulfkotte died Friday 13th from a heart attack.
The Islam-critical and rightwing author kept receiving death threats for his works. He moreover kept writing about corrupt journalists. In Germany he's not well-known in terms of MSM publicity but people who deal with political literature know this controversial person.

>Be constantly criticized by MSM for 'problematic' theses
>Still be bestseller with lots of works
>Election year
>Die from heart attack (56 years old, non-smoking, mildly overweight) on friday 13th

In fact that's a hard hit for the german right wing.

What does Sup Forums think about this? Coincidence?

>In fact that's a hard hit for the german right wing.
Does that even exist?

Not as a party but as a notion.

Dead nazi is a good nazi

Praise Koch

>Coincidence

really makes you think

>The human whose name is written in this note shall die.

We exist bro, we really do. But I fear that our country is lost, that its already too late. Most of our women have no tradition or loyalty and many other Germans are left wing idiots. We will still fight to the end though.

He looked like Alax Jones of Germany too.

>Udolf Ulfkotte
I think I have seen him on RT few years ago. He was telling about corrupted german media to only non-corrupted media in US, thanks to russians for creating it lol.
And about his heart attack, look picrelated.

bump

In this order Gerhard Wisnewski would be the next to suffer a heart attack o die during a car crash. Suicide is also possible.

>Most of our women have no tradition or loyalty...

In my oppinion the women are exactly as they were at any given time. They are alway on point of the Zeitgeist. If the popular oppinion shifts, women will also change. It is the men´s burden to change popular oppinion. Don´t expect women to change for you but also don´t view women as your enemy as they will go along with you when you are successful

>russian hackers hacked his heart

angela 'kuffar annihilator' merkel

Just have large ass families and rebuild. After the 30 years war large parts of Germany had over 90% of the ethnic Germans cleansed and you recovered. You just need 5% of a country to be uncompromising right wingers who have a lot of children to take back your country. Like the Amish in the USA have a population that doubles ever 20 years. If you have 1 million ethnic Germans willing to follow that path you can pretty quickly take over the nation again.

He also made worldwide news sometime in 2014 by revealing that CIA was involved in paying journalists in German media to publish or not publish certain stuff.

I'm too lazy to find a link but if you can google it you can find it

>two people died from the most common cause of death on the same day
>dude like two whole people died on the same day wtf!

It's always a "heart attack".

God, why don't any left-wing fuckers die of heart attacks? Soros is on his 10th heart or so and 90 years old and seems pretty much immortal.

kek

>yfw he is working for the globalists now