Greater Israel

Daily reminder that we own you.

Can't believe the right-left dichotomy we implanted into your brains actually worked and that we actually managed to pit you stupid goyim against each other yet again.

I also love how no one has even noticed the shift this board has taken when it comes to the Jewish question.

Good game, faggots.

One step closer...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abUZW9MW284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, hail Moloch.

Damn... GG.

fuck off kike

how the hell do people think roughly 6 million jews will administrate an empire of that size populated by angry unruly arabs?

one of the dumber conspiracy theories ive seen on this board.

It isn't even (((The Jews))). Many Jews are being conned and brainwashed and fucked over too. Even many Israelis. It is the Zionist elite among the Jews and even Christians that are behind "all the wars". Well, not all of them, Mel. Just destabilizing the middle east in some dumb plan to grab more land and let America and Europe fight your wars for you. All while flooding Europe and America with the refugees they displace.

Honk if you love Israel

they'll get america to fight their wars for them

like ALWAYS

it wasn't israel who conquried iraq it was america
it wasn't israel who conquried afghanistan it was america
it wasn't israel who conquered libya it was america

it's not israel fucking up syria right now it's US backed rebels

israel literally gets the goyim to do everything for them. they will get america to fight Iran as well

you will fight all of their wars for them and you will like it goy!

beating up a country and annexing their lands are two completely different things.

you failed to address my point at all, but you are probably a sub 80 iq storm wienie and cant grasp the basic concepts.

Jewish Rabbi & a Nazi discusses Kidnapping 100,000 Children for Bloodletting {Sacrifice}

youtube.com/watch?v=abUZW9MW284

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

>being proud of lying, cheating, and deceiving people

hello shlomo!

>how the hell do people think rougly 6 million jews will admiistrate a country in british palestine ran by unrurly arabs? it's just madness :^^^^^^^^^)

100 years ago people thought israel even being created was conspiracy theory

now they're saying greater israel is conspiracy theory

the jews will get what they want and what they want is more land

once again you fail to answer the question. lol pathetic

(((Albert Einstein))) is broadly credited with exclaiming “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

you turned off your VPN

I never owned a VPN and I'm not afraid to post here
gtfo jew

>i have no answer

better call him a jew!

im not a jew, btw, but id rather be a jew than a dumbshit nigger tier stormwienie

>im not a jew

>
|

I think the Zoinist elite have formed an allaince with the rich Saudi royal elite to carve up the middle east. They are sick of Iraq being a thorn in their side. Remember, Muslims are not all one monolith that like each other. Plus maybe the oil up there has dryed up and now the land is worthless to the Saudis.

>implying the globalists aren't trying extra-hard to cuck israel.

Enjoy your demographic replacement by Arabs you unbelievable retard also praise kek!

The increasingly anti-white governments of the west are likely to nuke Israel, given that you have much paler skin than the arabs.

gas yourself

Man, that looks like one shitty place.
They didn't even miter the corners of the floor molding.
Shitheads.

shlomo globalism is jewish

|
|>
|
|

Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
Genesis 15:18

pretty sure there is a lot more than than 6 million jews in the world. pretty sure theres a lot more than 6 million even in israel. congrats on keeping the dumb ameriburger meme alive.

that said, despite being a retard i think you have a point. "greater israel" is not an achievable state. israel is already fucked and it is tiny. demographcially they are being replaced, and the only jews who reproduce at the rate arabs do are the ultra-orthodox, who may as well be muslim given how they behave. no way can they openly conquer the land between the nile and the euphrates, and even if they could, there is no way they'd hold it, even if america did most of the work for them. we couldn't even handle keeping the lid on iraq. if anything, the jews are planning to adhere to the Yinon plan and balkanize the region of "greater israel" and beyond into smaller squabbling states that israel can play against each other and control via soft power.

Wrong picture

> we
thnx for the reminder that it´s ok to holocaust ur ass.

Absolutely top kike
You're a funny jew

I'll only allow it when jews are forced out of EVERY other country on the planet.

t. Kek

I love these Israeli NWO role play threads.
Idiots fall for it everytime

you will never take egypt

kek
You'll get to te oven last, Ibrahim.

Haha Israel is nothing. It's a postage stamp of only 8 million people lol. With a GDP comparable to a small American state.

It's basically a western colony. You guys are also surrounded with people who want you all dead and your position gets more and more tenuous.

So you run your mouth out of hubris.

They will genocide the Arabs and use the land for the ever increasing Orthodox population.

Personally I don't give a shit what kikes do in their part of the world.

6 million more

Nice gains you got there Israel u sure u aren't dreaming??

STAND

WITH

ISRAEL

We're gonna need a bigger oven

Keep redpilling the left by the millions you inbred rat. Your diaspora is already redpilling millions on the right and that's look like it will be enough.

More like an expensive prostitute that doesn't put out on weekends and has ass aids. Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. That's at least $25k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

Sup Forums hated israel and jews with a passion, and now that Pro-Israel Trump is president, all of a sudden everyone here loves Israel?

glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

>90% useless desert

you jews are no better than your kebabic cousins, you wanna look big and rich but not realize you still shite

>he believed the anti-semitic satire

Israel has half a billion muds all around it sitting on trillion dollar sovereign wealth funds buying up politicians/media and waiting patiently for the goy to get tired of their shit for the 110th time. Israel could MAYBE nuke a few mud cities but if they started a nuclear war they know every Canadian/America/European/Israeli Jew would be in the nearest ocean by sunset the next day.

The khazarian mafia is about to have a bust on and after jan 20th braze your selves fucking kikes

>im not a jew, btw

sure

Anyone else realise the Left now hates Israel?

When did that happen? Obama messed with them big time at the UN recently. Actually condemned the settlements.

FUCK YOU NAZIS!

Who let you out of your detention cell again, Jawad?

This is why attacking Israel is a fruitless endeavor. They redpill the left by the millions and will make the most protest/subversive prone people indifferent to any deportation, etc. solution in the future.

Israel will also be our 1930's Madagascar. Once the chosen people are in their chosen land they can get god to help them settle their business with the billion pedo worshippers on this planet.

literally with
>muh 6 gorillion
of course