Don't worry, don't be afraid — Norway has arrived. Everything will be OK

Don't worry, don't be afraid — Norway has arrived. Everything will be OK.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/swedens-super-stealth-submarines-are-so-lethal-they-sank-us-18383
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwohOJt7lI
youtube.com/watch?v=deFNmWmr-Yc
nbim.no/en/the-fund/market-value/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avfyra torpederna

Is that a colombian coke smuggling boat?

Nice barge.

ugly faggot submarines. ruski submarine will rape you

The Maine National Guard would wreck Norway and Swedistan

If they fell into the water would they die?

Why did they mount that point defense on a garbage barge?

Still looking for that Russian submarine?

no this is just a fast cuckboat that will run to it's cuck shed when the russians appear on the radar

Norway doesn't afraid of anything

Oh man, what a relief! I was starting to get really worried.

Diesel powered submarine. It could help again countries like Somalia and Yemen. Just as long as you are pointing your shit at Islam you need not worry.

They probably have drysuits on so no

>Skjold Klassen

Min neger

It would be extremely cold

For you.

lol wut?

It's diesel-electric (with fuel cells) and is the biggest threat to the US navy. They are practically undetectable.

Move aside for a proper naval force

They probably could get cramps and drown, certainly a possibility.

U wot m8?

Lmao, these submarines sunk your USS Ronald Reagan plus all your destroyers that were guarding it. You know nothing, amerifat nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/swedens-super-stealth-submarines-are-so-lethal-they-sank-us-18383

He's under them. It would look like a Large Mouth taking a big shrimp!

You help Islam you are an enemy of the USA/RUSSIA mooooslim crushing Alliance. If Vlad hits you we will maintain his supply line. Enjoy your Enrichment.

Lookin to squad up, homie?

wot m8?

old and ugly ships. they are all old, and they are maintained by incompetent drunk degenerates. You guys couldn't win a war alone against cuckfrica or sandcucks in libya, syria and iraq with that old junk. all it takes it one russian submarine to send your cuckmarines back home

My bad.

Talkin shit homeboyyy? Wattup?

Det eneste bra skipet vi har i Norge. FolesIkkeBra.jpg

You are so right, what was I thinking?

>If Vlad hits you we will maintain his supply line

Just like in ww2 then when you supplied the Soviets with equipment and caused the cold war and half of Europe in Soviet hands!

A

how do you drown with a drysuit plus a lifejacket

when will you burgers realize that carriers are just money grabbers? They are sitting ducks in actual warfare and it's just a way to show how much money you have.

>still putting camo on your boats
why? I mean it looks neat and all, but seriously.. why? no one is looking through a scope to visually identify your ship anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=KRwohOJt7lI

lol @ norgay

If you pass out in a life jacket you could drown, or get like serious cramps and be unable to keep your head over water

Hillary Clinton must have ran that simulation for you, with Merkel overseeing the knee deep mooooslim Bullshit. No worries. There will be a koran available for paper to wipe your ass.

Hahahahahahaha haha! And a ha ha ha!

for those who didn't click the link, this swede is bragging about something that was done in a video game

>barge with a cannon on it
Okay...

Was it worth buying 52 of these? (Norwegian roundel lol)

I'll just take my toys and go home then.

Yes, best fight planes.

STOP WASTING MONEY ON BOATS THAT AREN'T MADE TO FISH COD, YOU FUCKING CODNIGGER!

I WANT MY COD!

Who cares. You guys have all the money in the world.

Good point.

Good plane, but that friz-something something- ship behind is completely useless. Overpriced junk with outdated tech.

>inb4 muh stealth ship

Designer probably died of exhaustion.

A barge that goes 70 knots

youtube.com/watch?v=deFNmWmr-Yc

Kinda pretty. When you get a good collection goin it's kinda hard to know when to call it quits.
>1/5

one submarine and it's gone

Literally invisible
>2/5

What we lack in numbers we make up in fjords.

Stop this meme please. China has all the money, we are poor so please stop memeing this

We got fjords in Alaska, so you don't have to worry about sharing.
>3/5

AAAww it's wearing the durp hat!

That's it, now you really crossed the line.

THIS!!!!!!!

Okay you got me white nigger

what happens when it enters any choppy water? does everyone inside have to strap themselves to a seat?

nbim.no/en/the-fund/market-value/

Slowly moving towards a trillion fucking euro's.

Sorry burgerbro, but the only good stuff in your military arsenal is Super Hornets, F-35, F-22 and your god-tire frigates (except for the friz stealth thing)

Varg as fuhrer with Magnus Carlsen as general of war and lead us into glorious victory against the infidels when?

I'm sorry, did I say something to offend your tender european sensibilities? Well, pardon me. Where have my manners gone. I appologize profusely.
>4/5

No actually Breivik as fuhrer & Varg as minister of propaganda, like Joseph Goebbels.

> TFW a single 15th century British ship could defeat the entire norwegian navy

kek

At your service!

I'm you're huckleberry.
>5/5

We actually had the best navy on planet earth for a time.

Say when.

around WW1 & WW2 Norway had a really superior navy.

Yes.

Can destroy literally everything in the world.

Meshes with ground equipment.
Meshes with any and all other air assets to feed them data it receives.

can jam any system on the planet.
detect, jam and evade/engage aerial targets out to 250km (speculated based on stats).

Your Air Force just leapfrogged 100 years in technological advantage, just in time for the pleblet Roosk's and their shitty SU-35's to come crawling in your airspace.

>we have a british navy

War game =/= Video game.
Its a simulative military exercise.
Sorta like the military LARPing.

pretty badass tbqhwy.

Torpedos are too slow, they have low hit rate. Going on surface to shot missiles would be suicide. So no submarines cant kill aircraft carrier alone.

wut? no, not at all.
We had a huge MERCHANT navy back then.... NOT a military navy you stupid fucks.

I like Norway more everyday.

I must visit someday.

I'm your huckleberry

Who?

>contriboot

It's also where new, experimental strategies are tried and perfected. It is akin to sparring in martial arts.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how long this norcuck has been posting this thread for? 4 years?

This thread again.
Go on, just tell us how you're going to exterminate the US

Yeah, but my point was mainly that it was legit and not some trickery conjured by a Swedish Jew.

I love that plane. To bad you won't export it you selfish bastards.

>spending money on your military
ughh... don't you have like a low IQ, NATO ally with a large rednecks population that takes care of that?

Norway is eligible to possess the F-35, so is the fuckin' Roo Australian's.

psst, hey kids, wanna buy some oil?

Move over cunts

>thinking it won't have superior ASW support when on station.

come on norwegie

>CMANO
>because it's the only game with a sort-of-accurate F-35

Norway

Cool boat Norway!

I had almost forgotten.

It's like Kaneda's bike in Akira. Far too powerful for you, little brother. Maybe you'll just have to gain super powers in some weird lab and take it from us. Then we can cut your arm off with a laser gun. Deal?

>pic related is you

H-HE'S FAST

looks comfy