He's right you know

He's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcgLWDF4XE
twitter.com/hankgreen/status/712676181435232257
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE
hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
constitutionparty.com/family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A key that can open all locks is a master key. But a lock that can be opened up by all kinds of keys is a shitty lock.

The hole in the middle of the cheerio doesnt get bigger each different cereal you try

Women are like parrots. They repeat every fucking thing they ever hear and they can only pair bond with one person.

He looks like he cried half an our, before he made that statement.

Probably because he doesnt care that his wife slept with 37 different guys.

Holy fuck i hate these typical white guy liberal with glasses,

kek

Shouldnt he be prepping the bull instead of spewing his cuck ideologies

He's a Jew btw

When I can buy, eat and use up a woman to the point of being rid of her, maybe this analogy will work out.

Try reading the comments on this fuckers channel. It will make you ashamed to be the same species as these cucks

Nice job objectifying women, asshole.

Whenever I see his face, it reminds me of this story.

Considering the whole idea of men having to court and romance women, women have the greater authority in choosing who they fuck. So naturally guys who get laid often are skilled in thatr regard while women just have to open their legs and SOMEONE will find their way in shortly after.

I'm not going to eat a bowl of cheerios if it's had 48 dicks in it

what the fuck is this kind of logic, is he retarded or something ?

yeah well, maybe look at the statistics...

The more a women sleeps around before settling down, the less likely it becomes that she will ever manage to stay in a successful relationship.

>*Shakes and bobs head*
That's how I know he's correct about everything.

Women have to put in one eighth of the effort men do to get laid.

>Sex is the same thing as eating cereal

It's more like eating the same bowl of Cheerios everyday but you share the spoon with 15 other people

The Cuckbrothers.

Hank is actually an even bigger cuck, believe it or not...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcgLWDF4XE

twitter.com/hankgreen/status/712676181435232257
>cuck is now used in a derogatory way... buhuuu
Disgusting.

More like if you're eating Cheerios from the same bowl that 48 other people ate cheerios from, and you end up with herpes.

1. It does matter if a guy has slept with a bunch of women

2. Cereal doesnt get STDs

3. You dont want to feel special with the person youre married to? Wtf kinda Ultra Cuck shit is this.

And....

SPBP

DONT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

1. no sex before marriage = pressure for young adults for finding a partner
2. sex after marriage = no need for protection = many babbies
3. ???
4. Population crisis solved

You drink a soda. Your friend drinks the rest. You go to have a drink and get his slobber.

How do you feel?

Fpbp

>(((John Green)))
>right

Forgot image

>the Mongols were so awesome! They killed millions of people, conquered half of the world and create so much!
>ARRGGGHHH FUCKING WESTERN EUROPEANS! WHO WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? ONLY A SUBHUMAN WOULD KILLED, ENSLAVE AND CONQUERED PEOPLE!

John green logic

>twitter.com/hankgreen/status/712676181435232257

wait men are empathetic for letting men fuck their wife/gf? Fucking cancerous little jewscum

Fuck off plebbit

I don't like to eat cereal that's had 48 dicks dipped into it.

There is a bowl of Cheerios. There were thirty guys and all of them washed their dicks in that bowl. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SPOONFUL YOU BIGGOT?

It's basic science. Women should be choosy since reproduction can be deadly for them. Men just need to spread their seed as much as possible.

A woman who sleeps around clearly cares little for herself and her possible children since she makes such poor, risky decisions.

>It's such a weird thing to care about
It's a perfectly logical thing to care about. Promiscuity indicates lack of ability or desire to commit to a relationship. Of course it matters.

> Comparing women to cereal
> cereal
> Bland, overprocessed bullshit that we're all told is good for us when it's really shit

thanks for the redpill bub

Looks like a "Vogel" to me...

Kek, nice one

did he react to the election

degenerate kys

NO YOU BIGOT A PERSON'S PERSONAL PAST DOESN'T MATTER YOU CAN'T HAVE PREFERENCES THAT'S SEXIST STOP SLUT SHAMING STOP SLUT SHAMING REEEEEEEE

It gets a little sad when you realize arguments like this are just a beta's delusional effort to convince himself that his woman really loves him and doesn't view him in the same disposable way she viewed every other man she slept with

as i rewatched his videos i realize what a great cuck he was

This, I would date a woman with some history but expecting a chick who's slept with 30 guys to ever care about you just makes you an idiot

I wouldn't have lost sight of the soda in the first place.

even his surname is cucked

Its funny because this is the exact argument a cuckold would come up with.

Most normal men would throw the rest of the soda out the second he saw his idiot friend drink it, and constantly remind him of how much of a faggot he is for doing it. He would then proceed to grab another soda, drink a sip then pour it down the sink for his cuckold friend to watch while he laughs.

came here to post this

>women are no more important than cheerios

Wow, really makes you think :^)

Top zozzle nigger

Bitches aint worth shit

>Believe premarital sex is degenerate
>Believe marriage has become a scam for the profit of women and Jewish divorce lawyers

How to resolve this?

Become a monk.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmk4YHnegsE

just look the comment secction .

The harsh truth is in realizing there is nothing YOU, as an individual, can do to stop this.

Desperate denialists on Sup Forums will try to claim otherwise - "YOU CAN FIND A GOOD GIRL IF YOU'RE ALPHA ENOUGH" - but even the most kind-hearted, submissive girl will be bombarded, over the decades of your marriage, with cultural garbage glorifying divorce and demeaning men, no matter how much you try to filter it out. If you think none of those pure, submissive cuties will ever be converted by this, think again.

The reality is that the only resolution are massive cultural and legal changes - cultural, to make monogamous long-term marriage normal again, and legal, to destroy the insanity that is our current divorce and family court. That is the ONLY resolution, and no one man can change it. Hard fact of life is, until those things change, any marriage - to any woman - is going to be a humongous risk, and the best you can do is to try to minimize it.

I'm glad I found a good looking, conservative gf who doesn't use social media and is too stubborn to let anyone convince her that she's not right.

The human geography series was even worse, at least it got pulled and he made a pretty decent apology.

Seriously his entire history series largely focused on how history is shaped by environmental factors. But somehow Africa couldn't resist colonization because they were good moral people while Europeans were evil because reasons.

PREACH

He's a cucking marxist. Disregarded

>not letting your wife be an unfaithful whore is misogynist
Please someone save western culture

That's great, and probably better than most can hope for, but the reality is that it's still a huge risk, yes, even for you. The madness has seeped so deep into our culture. Social media is not the only thing you have to worry about.

Even explicitly "conservative", pro-marriage movies carry with them a subversive message. Take "Fireproof", a supposedly "conservative, pro-marriage, christian" film - in which the wife of a firefighter threatens her husband with divorce, carries on an emotional affair with another man, and the suggested "christian" cure for the man is to dedicate himself to completely selfless love to her no matter what her actions - it's literally one step removed from cuckoldry. She decides to remain faithful when the man gives up his life savings to buy advanced medical care for her mother.

The harsh fact is that there is NO institution in the west that has any idea of what marriage is supposed to be like beyond "The man must carry all the burden and always submit to his wife", and in some ways, conservatives are even WORSE about this than liberals. At least with a liberal, with no ground rules laid about marriage, you can maybe hash out an individual unspoken agreement with your wife that doesn't require your subjugation. With conservatives, you might find that they actively expect something like the relationship in "Fireproof".

I don't want to eat a bowl of cheerios than 48 other men have stuck their dick in.

The man is an overgrown awkward teenage 'nice guy'. He says shit like this to pander to women. No adult male in his right mind is okay with that, only a sap who would do or say anything for pussy.
A lock that opens to multiple keys is designed to that function, same as a master key. A shitty lock is one that doesn't lock.

I'm being pedantic but I don't care for any argument that justifies promiscuity. If you're going to do, just do it without demanding respect.

Would you rather eat a sandwich prepared by one chef and handed straight to you, or would you be okay if 7 other people picked up that sandwich and licked it before you got it?

Aurini spotted.

I misspoke. I should have said "traditionalist" rather than "conservative."

Would you rather have a fresh bottle of coke or one that's had 50 penises in it?

>2017
>dating non-virgins

It's literally better to die alone than marry some whore, incur higher risk of adultery and divorce for the reward of being cheated out of the most intimate experience you can share with someone.

This thread has a severe lack of statistics, and data. Let me fix that.

Your daily reminder: The sexual revolution was the WORST thing to happen to society.

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
Info on estrogen, testosterone, vasopressin, and oxytocin

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

1/2

2/2

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.

Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.

"Monogamy as a Condition of Social Energy,” The Hibbert Journal, Vol. XXV, 1927.

Saved for later

thanks

Posting two more graphs, just for good measure.

Your daily reminder, the more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>Cheat
>Divorce (Fun fact 70% of divorces in the US are initiated by women, the most cited reason is 'dissatisfaction')
>Report lower marital happiness
>Report lower marital stability
>Report higher rates of depression

Last one. Seriously anons, whores are indefensible. Find yourself a woman worth marrying (A virgin). Don't compromise on the woman you'll be spending the rest of your life with.

Serial monogamy, statistically, is just as bad as casual sex.

>Marrying someone who isn't making an informed decision
>Choosing between being a hypocrite and having sex with one person

Wew

source for this one?

jewgle shows nothing

Man must carry the burden and women must submit. Nowhere in the bible does it even say that a wife must love her husband, only that she submit to him. The west got cucked by this whole idea of marrying for "love". They marry for emotional reasons and when those eventually wear out, they become "dissatisfied" and cheat and cuck. Marry a nice girl. Instead of using contraceptives we need to teach our children to save their virginity for marriage.

I believe it's this one:

Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

There are a couple which report the same findings. Let me look around and see if I can find others.

user pls.

He cries and recites this to himself every night jackin' it to his wife getting fucked by chad

Fucking this. Sup Forums has way too many women apologists as a whole.

people != CHEERIOS

Now, I'm in the middle of a date and the person I went out with just said they had sex with 58 people before me, what does that tell me of them?
>They suck at maintaining relationships
>They're easy as fuck to fuck with
>Probaly has an STD
Why would you make something so personal public?
Also, on that Unexistent double standard
The only person that would congratulate me over lseeping with someone is most likely a friend or a close relative, never an anonymous person.

Just don't call back after the date.

I'm not the biggest fan of eating cereal that other men have dipped their dicks into

Just do what I'm going to do.
>Try to get a position of great power.
>Use position to fight against the Jewish scheme.
>Dedicate most of my time to this cause.

These are honestly probably due to third variables.
Obviously, if you're not having sex early//before marriage in a relationship, you're more interested in what the other partner has to offer instead of just chasing cheap thrills

It's not like abstinence will magically fix everything. It's people and their expectations.

You'd have to ignore the role of neurochemicals in pair-bonding, to blame it on third variables.

Abstinence won't fix everything, but dating non-virgins in this climate is indefensible. Adultery needs to be criminalized and no-fault divorce needs to be repealed, etc. but going back until abstinence until marriage would go a long way to improve marriage success rates, birthrates, etc.

Blue pilled faggots eating the carbs.

neck yourself cuck

You're not arguing for something that can be reasonably attained. Where is a man out of high school supposed to find a virgin woman his age? How the fuck are we ever going to criminalize adultry and no-fault divorce when even the most Christcuck party America has doesn't advocate for that?

Hell, what kind of woman nowadays would even want a chaste relationship even with the promise of intimacy later when other guys offer instant gratification?

Sup Forums makes me feel like if I'm going to have a successful love life, I need to move to some third world shithole and hope I find a white lady that hasn't been raped

fpbp

>Where is a man out of high school supposed to find a virgin woman his age?

Church, date younger, etc.

If a concept can only be defended by appeals to pragmatism, it's a shit concept.

>How the fuck are we ever going to criminalize adultery and no-fault divorce when even the most Christcuck party America has doesn't advocate for that?

Shift the overton window, start writing socially conservative leaders. There are Socially conservative think tanks that want no-fault gone. There are a number of groups trying to restructure family courts. Now is actually a fairly opportune time for all of this.

Social Conservatives, at this point, are only fighting laws about Trannies in bathrooms. They don't have much else to do.

>pol/ makes me feel like if I'm going to have a successful love life, I need to move to some third world shithole and hope I find a white lady that hasn't been raped

You might find an exception to the rule in a Western country. I mean, as of 2010, somewhere between 5-27% of women lost their virginity to their (in some cases eventual) husbands.

WTF I LOVE WHORES NOW

I don't care what anyone here says, any woman who has had sex with more than 2 people is now the world's and should not belong to one man, the innocent part of her brain is gone, anybody who thinks that a man's virginity and innocence is sacred and anywhere near a woman's is a fucking cuck and should be ignored until they grow a pair.

he's a cuk and will suicide when a blacko fucks his wife, kek wills

He does have a point, but he misses the greater issue.
Someone being promiscuous implies loose moral fiber, and that said person can not be trusted or held up to a high standard
There's also the whole thing about spreading disease, which as a historian, he should take fully into account
shame on him.

>Church
Even if I did actually find one there, it would not be fair to her since I do not believe myself. I am against hedonism though.

>date younger
No. At my age, it's pedophilia anyway.

>If a concept can only be defended by appeals to pragmatism, it's a shit concept
I agree, but concepts are equally shit when they can't be practiced in reality.

>Shift the overton window
That's completely out of our hands. Although I was wrong about the Constitution Party wanting to redefine marriage; they actually want to get the state out of it altogether. see constitutionparty.com/family/
>We call for an end to all taxation and economic formulas that discourage marriage, incentivize co-habitation and child bearing outside of marriage or authorize or provide government funding for policies and programs that further erode the jurisdiction of the family or parental rights.
Weird how even most Sup Forumsacks don't know about these madmen.

t. virgin

Why is it women's fault they are promiscuous, IF they follow a man's lead?

It takes 2 to tango right? So where's the anger directed at the Chad's who use and support feminism to support a 21st century harem?

Where's the anger at the guys giving the chase to all these women? Why dont you blame them?

If they could keep their dick in their pants except for that special one, there would be many more virgins right?

Especially since women are stupid and incapable otherwise and have no agency?

So really it always was the mans fault?

Basically, the rules of the game changed, and you are the losers who couldnt adapt.

The 20% who could now have the best voluntary harems. Yet you blame the women for it.