U.S. War with China

4000 Chinks a day die from the pollution.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

Do you really think these 3rd world country dog eating insects can win a war against the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lAoTBVTTO8&t=621s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The REAL China

>Do you really think these 3rd world country dog eating insects can win a war against the U.S.?

Depends on what we went to war for.

Will anyone ever be able to occupy china?

Could you really take the whole country militarily?

If we just wanted to destroy their navy and keep them in china we could keep it up for a while.

>vietnamese farmers

Wish it was 4000000 desu

>Will anyone ever be able to occupy china?

I think it would be better to collapse their economy and develop sanctions, similar to North Korea, to literally starve them to death.

What would it take to literally exterminate them all?

Seriously why are Chinks so fond of eating dogs? I mean isnt farming cattle more efficient meat wise? Who wants to eat mans best friend ;_;

cattle is inefficient as fuck, dogs breed fast and have lots of puppies.

Kinda like pigs.

We dont need to exterminate them. Just keep them in china and the rest will sort itself out.

KILL ALL CHINKS

>What would it take to literally exterminate them all?

We just need to keep them broken, like the Russians, just not allow them to prosper economically, travel internationally, or have free trade.

Let them fall hard and fast.

Donald Trump will make this happen with economic tariffs, sanctions and new trade deals which will destroy the Chinese economic advantages.

China will fall in 2017.

What about Cows milk hello? Cows are such a multi purpose animal. It has to be more of a geography problem as why they choose dog.

yup

Don't bother trying to help a Chink understand farming, agriculture and sustainable foods.

In China, it's whatever you can get, you eat.

While traveling for business, I saw people eating spiders, turtles, insects, frogs, rats, and basically whatever they can find.

The conditions are so filthy, the cattle industry fails in China, and they dumped thousands of infected pigs into their own rivers, which are used for tap water.

The entire country is garbage. Really disgusting.

All Hail Trump! Down with China!

put a patent on the black plague and call it the next greatest invention

they'll go create it like the unwitting robots that they are

That would probably actually work.

Actually, their major city are far nicer than ours. You don't know what city living is until you've been to one with 0 niggers. Shangahi blows way any brown and black filled American city by several magnitudes.

It's all gonna fall down, built cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lAoTBVTTO8&t=621s

JUST NUKE THEM ALL

You've never been to Shanghai, have you?

It's the one city in China with the highest population of immigrants, including a very high nigger population, so much so that the Chinese complain there are too many niggers in Shanghai.

Don't talk about shit you know nothing about, faggot.

Also, the smog in Shanghai is so bad, you can't go out without a mask some days

A total shithole, literally.

People shit on the streets in Shanghai.

P.S. Why do Chinks try to act like China is so great, yet (like you) they all want to leave and move to America or Europe?

If it's so great, stop moving to the U.S.!

Fucking filthy Chinks.

Everywhere you go, you bring filth and disease.

>4000 Burgers a day die from cardiac arrest or diabetes

This is what pisses me off about people who cry about global warming. They will completely ignore this and insist shutting down coal plants and raising carbon taxes will save the environment instead of dealing with actual pollution.

Too many niggers by Chink standards. A western city like Paris or New York City looks like sub Saharan Africa compared to Shanghai

Chinks are genétical better than you

Leave my continent now before you get punished, aztlan is being reconquested

>Chinese complain there are too many niggers in Shanghai
Even one is too many so of course they complain
But no, been there, didn't see but couple of niggers and these were tourists

>Chinks are genétical better than you

Did you take your medication today, nig?

We'd help.

No, not you. Stupid Burger.

> do you think they would win?

Nobody would win. There would be tremendous loss of life on both sides. Most of the casualties would be the proxy nations that the US and China would use. No doubt allies like Korea and Japan would see the worst of it. The US is pretty much impossible to invade by land, but both countries have nuclear weapons.

I can't read your fucking image you inbred fuck.

Have you ever lived there? The popular areas are good and the only way to see the shit you have is to go out of your way.

>I can't read your fucking image you inbred fuck.
Nigger, did you actually click on the picture to enlarge it?

Jesus Nigger Titty Fucking Christ, dude.

>Have you ever lived there? The popular areas are good and the only way to see the shit you have is to go out of your way.

Yes, I lived in China for a few months for business.

Even if you stay at a 5-star hotel, you walk outside, and it smells like shit.

Trash everywhere. People spit and piss everywhere.

The smog affects you from Beijing to Tianjin to Chengdu.

The entire fucking country is still 3rd world.

Chinks will build luxury hotels and restaurants, right next to garbage dumb towns.

Also, you can dress up a nigger in nice clothes, but squatting to shit and eating rats, you're still a nigger.

The entire country is still very 3rd world tier.

Not to mention the communist censorship and people scared to talk politics because you'll get arrested.

China is total shit, my nigger.

Even the most expensive restaurants will serve you a steak that doesn't taste like cow.

They'll tell you it's a cow from Australia, where most cattle comes from, but they'll really serve you other meats like Ox.

You can taste the difference.

Chinks are nasty.

P.S. Just being White with Blue eyes, even the married Chink women will offer to sleep with you to get a Visa.

Chinese women are whores. No honor.

Chinese men are all pussies. They get scared of Whites and Blacks. Dudes will shake if you get to close to them or pat their backs.

No respect for anything.