How do we solve the middle east?

Get rid of Islam? Or just wahhabis? Or just nuke them?

You get rid of Israel or at least stop doing their bidding and don't allow them to do their own. Then just leave Islamic states under dictatorships or however they want it. It goes without saying that they stay out of our countries. Really, just do that last part and then who gives a fuck. It's not our fucking problem

You get rid of Kurdistan or at least stop doing their bidding and don't allow them to do their own. Then just leave Islamic states under dictatorships or however they want it. It goes without saying that they stay out of our countries. Really, just do that last part and then who gives a fuck. It's not our fucking problem

How would one "get rid of Israel" ?

kek

I think we could finalize a solution.

Nuke it? Mass ovening? I was really only making the point that the problem is Israel. It's probably best to keep it there and send all the diaspora kikes there too and just make them behave themselves and stop letting them influence our foreign policy

Not realistic.

shouldve let hitler win

america joined the wrong front

>Then just leave Islamic states under dictatorships
This. The Middle East was at it's most stable during the Cold War because most of the countries were regimes.

I think you should start by NOT GIVING THEM FREE PILES OF FUCKING MONEY.

here's an idea

How is that not realistic?

It's not solvable. What you do is just wash your hands of the whole thing and focus on our own country. The fact that we even get involved gives them an excuse to pull our country into their bullshit and then we get jihadis in our country.

Ovens.

Lots of ovens.

Second strike.
Besides,
>solve middle east by killing 7 million middle Easterners and running the whole area for decades

Maybe we should stop sending you money, Israel

I mean, you guys always act like you're tough, you can take care of yourselves amiright?

Or do you NEED our charity?

Serious answer pls

Lol. First of all, you do not have second strike capabilities. Second of all, I said that nuking you was more of a joke and offered the second part of my post as an actual solution.

You send our enemies as much money as you send us. You support countries which in turn support Isis and various other terrorists. I think the whole aid business is simply war profiteering.
>no second strike
>what are submarines

Right.

So it's settled. We don't send money to your enemies and we don't send money to you, make it fair for everyone.

Guys, I think we have our solution.

Get the fuck out of the middle east and leave it alone.

The money we save on those ungrateful shitstains can be invested in making America great again.

Agreed?

the "Islam isn't bad it's just the Wahhabis" meme is a shit meme because they've been doing the same shit for 1400 years

go read about our first war in the Middle East when Jefferson was president

the Tripoli ambassador used the exact same justification for killing and enslaving civilian sailors on trading ships is the same that ISIS uses today to kill and exploit non-muslims

To be fair Israel isn't exactly clean either. Instead of bombing ISIS, they are targeting iranian troops and embacies

see the solution here

Sorry I'm not very well versed in the history of Islam.

>How do we solve the middle east?
a weapon that can stealthily wipe all of them out, but without the destruction or after effects of a nuke. and can be blamed on someone else

if only the scalar weapon meme was real

To be fair, you'll just spend the money on welfare. But whatever.
Besides, you do realize America sends all that aid for a reason, right? First and foremost it benefits them.
I don't know much about that, but I doubt Iran wouldn't bomb Israel if they could. Honestly, I wish they could go back to their liberal phase, but I doubt it's going to happen.

Mohammed was degeneracy incarnate. Remove Islam entirely, then fill the vacuum of power with something based, and their naturally collectivist, high-energy society will follow. Then of course, explain that Ziocucks ruled us when we acted against them, withdraw all support from Israel, and world-peace will ensue after the first true holocaust.

>Besides, you do realize America sends all that aid for a reason, right? First and foremost it benefits them.

That's fine, that just makes me feel better about not sending it.

I will personally, and mark my words, start writing my congressmen to stop helping Israel.

Not even kidding 100% serious about this Sup Forums

I am going to start pushing because I'm fucking tired of helping shithole countries who can't thank us for all the money we fucking spend on them.

If you've been watching this is what Trump also says he wants to do and I hope he does. I hope he makes good on it.

Nah. I say we leave the region and let them fuck each other up and stop sending money to everyone in the middle east.

It's cheaper for us.

All the countries in the middle east including Israel always act like they don't owe us shit and that's fine, the only difference is that now they'll be right.

>Grab random kid
>Shove script under her face
>"20 American OK? OK. Look down and read if need to. Just cover face if you forget line. Ok? OK go."
>Sell footage back to CNN for $30k

I should be a 'journalist'.

Nah. That costs money

Stop sending them money.

Leave them alone.

They might kill themselves without us spending a penny.

They might not.

It's just as well.

Lies, there's no other country that receives anything close to the billions we waste on you kikes

Convert all Muslims to Judaism or Christianity, or any other religion. Even Sikhism is better.