There is nothing that tastes more delicious than the ironic tears of a dying Trump supporter who votes outside of their...

There is nothing that tastes more delicious than the ironic tears of a dying Trump supporter who votes outside of their own self interest

Where does it state that she is a Trump supporter?

>Living in a county that voted for someone
>Mean you're backing that person
20 loonies on her having voted Clinton.

Obamacare isn't a healthcare plan, it's an insurance mandate.

FAKE NEWS

Should have taken better care of yourself bitch!

She's old, she should be on Medicare no Ocare.

Why doesn't she have medicare or medicaid?

nations interests > self interetes

why are liberals so self-interested. dont you care about your country. dont you realize that what might be "good" for you is not always good for the country.

also this woman would be dead or covered in some way when the changes take effect. the gop is not gonna let people die. it would be a PR disaster and cost them a lot of votes.

You are all getting cucked. Trump will push through ACA but because the name will change libtards will cry anyway. Meanwhile the altcucks will cry about yet another broken promise by the Don.

>keeping worthless old people and cripples around
why is this still a thing?

I'm not her family. Where's her family?

The government is our family now user

This.

Both the right and the left have wanted the ACA for a long time.

It will have a name change and a few minor details will be altered but it isn't going anywhere.

My dad is on Medicaid (Molina) in the hospital long term for stroke damage. Is he okay with Trump

I don't think you even understand what obamacare is. Nor does the media outlet that wrote that.

>(((Stein)))
/thread

>chemo
anyone who does this is literally retarded

What's ironic the idea that you idiots think you can tell someone what their "SELF-INTEREST" is. It has the world SELF in it, you holier than thou dumbasses.

>be german
>pay 100€ per month for healthcare
>get all the treatment you need - no extra costs

feels breddy gud :D

>MUH COMMUNISM

>be german
>get asshole torn asunder by ahmed
>but it's ok because muh universal healthcare :D