Why is South Africa the Only First World Country in Africa?

I am curious as to why South Africa is the most successful country in Africa. It can't be solely on colonialism, as nearly all African countries were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was the longest time white.

its not nearly as first world as you think it is, leaf.

they downgrading do

>White 8.9%
>Black 79.2%

Not anymore it isnt.

1st world= USA NATO
2nd world=soviets
3rd world, no affiliation with USA or Russia

Well in this case 1st world means Croatia and 2nd means Bosnia

Longer colonialism and apartheid.
In 30 years it will be a shithole, following the example of rhodesia.

Is the agriculture lead by white people in SA?

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

Whites own farms and hire nigga farmers.

it's the rape and murder capital of the world. It was a first world country when it was white-operated

The two countries with the highest HDI in Africa are Algeria and Tunisia (used to be Lybia)

SA still has white people who're in charge of everything. All the other African countries killed their white folk.

Whites stuck around

>In 30 years it will be a shithole
It's already a shithole.
A lot of international organizations have noted that South Africa is showing nearly every warning indicator that genocide is taking place, or is about to take place, but no one cares because it's white people that are affected.

>First World Country

>tfw you realise there are South African members of parliament who turn up to the chamber dressed as level 2 Fallout characters

Not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

They had a white ruler for longer. Then 1994 happened, they elected an analphabet negro just for traveling on front of a bus (implying the apartheid was bad), and a former nuclear power and breadbasket went to shit.

That's probably why the country is not a shithole.
I would be surprised if they make the same mistake as Zimbabwe.

Algeria and Tunisia are decolonized since the 60s. They have a better HDI than South Africa.

do you really have to ask ?
Have a think about how many white people live in africa and where they are located for fucks sake.
White people bring success with them.

they also have hoards of sand niggers running away from their own countries to steal from europe.

So how do you explain the countries having the best economy in Africa ? They're hardly the only ones leaving Africa for Europe or Middle-East.

They are also a pond away from Europe. Don't compare subsaharans with northern Africans

>best economy in Africa ?

As if that is something to be proud of...
A lemonade stand in new york has a better economy than most african countries.

Well Africa is Africa.

Algeria, Tunisia and Lybia all had better HDI than your country in the 90s

>Level 2 fallout characters
kek

Looks like something I would build in Cities: Skylines

you don't know my country :D
Britain has always beaten africa.
You are one of those dirty immigrants from african aren't you..

>SA
>not a shithole

I'm not sure OP. I know that it was whiter than most countries within Africa for the longest time. That being said, I think the local black population within there adopted our culture more than other countries within Africa (therefore, making them more successful). It's not the fact that white people were actually there, it's the fact that conservatives cultures thrive because they're recipes for success.

- Capitalism
- Conservative
- Lower crime rate = more efficient/less wasteful population
- Education which also = smarter people (this wouldn't matter if they weren't conservative though)
etc.

I could go on, but them adopting our culture is probably what helped them thrive among other countries that didn't.

Int-5, Science-100

FTFY

>level 2 fallout characters

This video was one of the first red pills I showed my girlfriend when she asked me why I thought apartheid was a good thing. The fact liberals pretend south africa isn't a complete shithole now makes it alot easier.

Botswana and Mauritius desu

Zambia scooped up as many white farmers as they could and became the new breadbasket while Zimbabwe went to shit. It's comical and tragic at the same time.

Because they stole it all from white people.

Zambia is one of the poorest countries in existence and currently eaten alive by the chinks...
They should have kept their whites.

remember me?
untill then i was great, now, beaten and ovverrun by a communist plague hunting down and murdering hardworking farmers who made zuid-afrika great

Apartheid
Also it's a 3rd world shithole compared to any western nation

remember me?
untill then i was great, now, beaten and ovverrun by a communist plague hunting down and murdering hardworking farmers who made zuid-afrika great

No it's meaning has changed since the end of the cold war
1st world = completely developed nation
2nd world = 3rd world nation that's pulled itself up by the bootstraps and is trying to become 1st world
3rd world = undeveloped shithole (literally 98% of shitskin nations)

NZ Australia Japan Taiwan and Korea all day hello

But, we do have alliances with the USA so maybe that puts us in the top bracket....

Honestly, does anyone even use the term 2nd world anymore?

It's pretty much a defunct term, I've never seen it used in any Post-Cold War context.

In French the term 2nd world doesn't exist, but 4th world (quart monde) is often used...

Yeah we use that term too for failed states.

No one of the american states meets the definition of 4th world seriously. Somalia is 4th world, Detroit is Elysium by comparison.

They burnt the white so now their shite.

Pic fucking related

Why the fuck are they dressed up in hardhats and chemical suits?

They're some crazy commie party, I think. They always dress like this because they're "representing the working man" or some shit.

I think I'd probably just quit and move elsewhere if I had to sit in a parliament listening to that negroid accuse me of being racist while he slurs me under his breath all day

South Africa is more than just Cape Town. Egypt is the most successful country in Africa, FYI

i don't know how whites live with these creatures

>local black population

Most blacks in South Africa are immigrants, or the children of immigrants, from other parts of Africa.

How do you deal with them in your holy kingdom?

Botswana isn't too bad

detroit isnt that bad outside of the nigger areas

despite obongos best attempts, niggers are still very segregated in american cities

one of the great blessings of having large freeways slicing a city into segments is the enclave effect they have

with who ? sub saharians african?

we send them to europe

Blacks and latinos will always be naturally segregated. For one, people prefer to be around their own kind. Second, blacks and latinos are usually poor, loud, dirty and much more likely to be violent. If you live in a heavily black/hispanic area, you don't live in a nice neighborhood.

Not really. Pic related.
I think (((De Beers))) owns the country.

Representative democracy / republic forms of government were a mistake. How do they ever accomplish anything?

lol Failed state isn't used for American states, it's meant for places like Somalia and Iraq. It's meant more like nation-state, I know it's a bit confusing.

Although people do compare Detroit to places like Somalia and Iraq.

And Switzerland is literally 3rd world.

Only one with significant number of whites, but you are also wrong, Morocco is better.

I can vouch for this

t.LA spic

I know your just a transit point for them, but none of them try to stay? That sounds miraculous.

goddamn that was insufferable

It's simply, stop giving them money.

>That sounds miraculous.
no gibs = no staying

It's not rocket surgery to figure out.

Most of Northern Africa was first world or approaching first world. Until the Arab Spring happened.

That's probably the reason they haven't stolen all the whites money and gone full Zimbabwe yet.

>I would be surprised if they make the same mistake as Zimbabwe.
What a fucking moron. The surprise would be if they don't. It would take a miracle to avoid it.

About 20% of the adult population in South Africa is HIV+, their economy has been consistently declining for years, racism and violence against whites are at historically high levels.... Give it another decade or two and it'll be a complete shit hole just like the rest of sub-saharan Africa.

I don't know how Morocco works, I thought it was a civilised country, with welfares and shiet...

>I thought it was a civilised country, with welfares and shiet...
It is. Only moderately tan people, AKA native Moroccans, get welfare. The rapefugee trash gets chased North with bullets.

Can't happen soon enough, world needs more explicit examples for westerners about the genetic basis of their countries well being.

Burn the white, now you're shite.

Nice, user.

I dispute that, a big part of the initial protests was the economies in Egypt and Tunisia were having severe issues and people were pissed off.

Then it got hijacked by the CIA and Islamists started going apeshit and using it to seize power.