There is literally nothing wrong in raising another man's son as long as you know he's not yours

there is literally nothing wrong in raising another man's son as long as you know he's not yours

prove me wrong. i'll wait.

Why is she single in the first place when she has a child? Why settle for less when you can have a virgin qt? Answer these questions OP.

In the wild a male lion will kill the offspring of a deposed lion before breeding his own. Nature proves you wrong.

I agree. You are actually doing society a pretty big favor if you do this.

there's all sorts of examples in nature of animals adopting offspring that are not their own. Even animals of different species.

in that case, nature also proves me that homosexuality is normal

that's what i was going for, thanks

Have you ever had an actual relationship with a virgin?
They are psychotic and lose the marbles the minute you pop that cherry.
Hit it and quit it, id take a hardworking single mom over an inexperienced virgin any day of the week. Even sex with virgins sucks, its not at all what they hype it out to be.

As far as raising some other dude's child, as long as you are 100% sure she isnt in it for a free ride, who cares.
Beware of multiple children though, fuck that. Too expensive

There's already a cringe thread in the catalog.

All women are psychotic, and it is better to turn a virgin into your personal whore than to try and turn a whore into a housewife.

lol yeah this is true
every virgin ive smashed goes on to become a massive slut desperate for ANY cock
might be because i fuck them mentally too and they can never find "skittles guy" again

Widows can be respectable.

There are circumstances where this is true(willingly taking a protegee) as well as circumstances where it isn't(being a degenerate cuck).

glad you agree that you just got btfo and your thread is over then

well if you, king of Sup Forums, ruled that way, then it must be so

There's nothing wrong with raising your stepson.

There's plenty wrong with raising "another man's son."

if you want to do that, go right ahead. as for me, i would not even consider it.

I know plenty of single moms who simply didnt want to stay in an abusive relationship, i know 2 widows to cancer and combat.
Sure alot of single moms are sluts and gold diggers, but not all.

You are clearly an underage edgelord so I dont think youll understand for another 10 or so years

Fair point.

>I know plenty of single moms who simply didnt want to stay in an abusive relationship

In other words, they didn't do what they were told, now their children are suffering for it, and they want you to fill the void they created for themselves while still being stronk independent wimmens.

You are either a literal cuck or will be one in the future.

Well for starters

um

uh

shit.

this is in fact your biblical obligation to marry your brother's wife and beget children if he died without any

No, in other words gheir husbands were dumb and got caught cheating, or hit them.

The military and marriages are basically incompatible, stop making retarded assumptions.

__ _ _ _ _ _ _

You sound like a real hwhite knight, kek

Also
>leaving your husband because he was getting some side

Tell those goofy bitches to grow up.

Like i said, edgelord.

there is literally nothing wrong in doing another man's job as long as you know it's not your job

>being a traditional male is edgy

You make me sick OP, please don't reproduce.

Nothing wrong with it at all. Nothing wrong with not raising another persons child when u find out either.

What would your familiy think of you getting serious with some whore and showing them some kid that isn't even their blood? You would be a fucking disgrace. Cuckolds are bottom-tier garbage

b-but you get paid with love and respect r-right?

>What would your familiy think of you getting serious
>getting serious

That is not really a thing once you become an adult. People live together to split the bills, sometimes there are kids.

Virgins aren't really that great. They think a cherry pop is a binding contract. Clingy and disgusting.

In Australia we call them socks

Some
Other
Cunts
Kids

I mean thats unfortunate and all and it makes me sad that it happened to them. But why would I throw away my life trying to rescue some abused woman? Even in the case of a widow it just means she doesnt actually want to be with me she just cant be with the man she loves because he is gone. Why would I do that to myself?

Its not me judging them, Its me deciding what I want my life to be like. Why would I make it worse on purpose?

>That is not really a thing once you become an adult. People live together to split the bills, sometimes there are kids.
Sounds like a very sad and lonely way to live your life. Why not just live with a stranger?