ERROR MANAGEMENT THEORY and it's application to current state of society

Just came across some interesting video. Gave me a new perspective on the reasons why we have all these idiotic sjw movements.

youtu.be/mD9PWDeldng?t=786

tl;dw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_management_theory

Our brains pattern recognition is partially responsible for type 1 errors of false positives, seeing things that aren't actually there. Perceiving arbitrary things as threats, because we are safest we've ever been.

Women look out for their own safety = everyone is a rapist

Men look out for the safety of women = must agree with women's conclusion

If we are to assume this theory applies to most human beings, this becomes a real problem. How do you convince someone that all their problems stem from a psychological trait that is not designed for living in a safe developed world.

The more interesting stuff starts around 13:06

>mouse over gif
>it's pedophilia

Getting real sick of this foot shit

>open video
>british accent
>close video

>american education
>british accent
>what is Australia

Brits are the worst.
Horrible accent

Nice meme.

> How do you convince someone that all their problems stem from a psychological trait that is not designed for living in a safe developed world.

by educating them

More of this girl?

what is wrong with her feet?

>fatty
>tattoos
no thanks nigger, you keep her

I don't believe social justice/cultural marxism and globalism are organic at all, I think it's entirely manufactured and taught through our media and education systems. I don't agree with the notion that our comfortable environment is the precedent for regressive left ideologies, it's engineered by those who control the global economy with the petrodollar, they want to undermine and demoralize people as much as possible on a personal and cultural level, it's about destroying identity so people become completely complacent apathetic and compliant with a globalized ruling class and global slave class.

I'm sure there are psychological aspects about contemporary society that are exploited to manipulate people, but I do not agree with the notion that this anti-white male disposition of the regressive left is organic.

She's pointing her feet? Seem pretty normal to me famalam.

>No ass, calves are thicker than thighs, completely fucked up dwarf feet with cankles
Nigger WTF?

you're a faggot, she looks fine, the worst thing about her is that she has tattoos.

It's an Australian accent, you moron

Everyone hole's a goal. Stop being a faggot.

Back the fuck up!?
It's you who needs to be educated shitlord.

>Being able to have standards with women somehow makes you a faggot

It is no ones fault but your own that you would settle for a troll like this. Keep telling yourself this troll is unattainable user, its perfectly healthy. Then when you get depressed enough from your lack of pussy and cuckoldry lifestyle, KYS you stupid nigger.

>How do you convince someone that all their problems stem from a psychological trait that is not designed for living in a safe developed world.

Put real danger back into their lives.

oh wow, maybe it's time to stop posting? go take a nap or something you seem a little wound up

While I don't disagree with what you're saying, I am inclined to argue that these regressive left ideologies materialised as a result of these non existent threats and not a completely manufactured construct. At least in the inception of these ideologies, whether or not this is being exploited by the globalists is something I have no information on and can't argue against it.

It seems counter productive for them to make people perceive everyone and everything as a potential threat. Wouldn't that make the people you are trying to control less trusting and unwilling to cooperate.

Interdasting theory, can jive with over reactive immune systems of children brought up in sterile homes.

>How do you convince someone that all their problems stem from a psychological trait that is not designed for living in a safe developed world.
You don't. You just manufacture for them an external enemy and an internal enemy. That's how it's been done for ages.

I see you know a lot about this.

And you think that you are special or something?
Like any other social group, Sup Forums has manufactured both external and internal enemies: Jews and niggers.