Hmmm, really makes you think

Hmmm, really makes you think. . .

The fact that I dont know who John Lewis is says enough about how much of an icon these people really are.

really makes me think he's a faggot

>Feuding with
>They started it

Takei jerks men off on Howard Stern
opinion discarded

who the fuck is John Lewis?

Also, why do I give a fuck what a minor background character in the worst iteration of Star Trek thinks about anything?

Literally who?

>Meryl Streep
>only good movie she was ever in was The Deer Hunter and I don't even remember her in it

This. I also don't know who Meryl Streep is, either. The name is only familiar because she made news recently. Actually, I don't know who George Takei is, outside of him being a plebbit hero. I really don't know why he's famous.

>A nigger and a Hollywood brown-noser
Why should we care?

She's better than you and I

Jews are feuding with many beloved peoples -- Germans, Palestinians... How long before EVERYONE concludes they're the problem?

>Palestinians
>beloved

I think you might want to rethink that statement.

>Meryl Streep
>John Lewis

>Beloved

I can only work with what they give me, user.

This, also

>Being told how to feel because they say they're more important than you

Saying something a lot does not make it so, if only liberals understood this

He was Sulu in the original star trek

>towering icons

I don't watch the televised Jew.

Notice how trump isn't attacking him? He is irrelevant

Celebrities are cretins. These cunts need to realize that playing adult pretend in front of a camera does not give you political clout.

No one gives a fuck about celebrities unless they're old, an sjw, faggot, or celebrity themselves. The public's interest in famous people will continue to decline

>appear on (((Stern's))) show regularly; a sought and cheered guest
>become president and get nothing but shit from the show's toyboy Takei
Such is life with Jews and their pets!

>Meryl Streep is a beloved icon
LOL. I never heard of her before now, and only saw a couple of movies she was in, and she was mostly just a voice actor in those.

Yeah I don't get it either, Trump never called out any of these people, he never even mentioned anyone but for some reason they felt all butthurt and wanted to shit talk him

>John Lewis
How can you feud with a department store?

Oh john lewis is that nigger in congress with downs syndrome.

>Oh no, he's defending himself from people who are simply above reproach! How long until we come to a FINAL SOLUTION?
Time to grab the baseball bats.

>Overrated celebrity criticizes Trump
>Trump criticizes them back
>"OMG HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!!!11"

>George "muh internment camps" Takei
>having any worth while human being care about what he thinks

I'm going to pop a bottle of champagne when this guy dies

>Islam is feuding with many beloved and towering countries -- USA, France, Germany, UK...
>How long before EVERYONE concludes Islam is the problem?

Really made me think

Stern doesn't control Takei and Stern himself, a pathetic shell of his former self though he may be, was actually relatively reasonable during the election all things considered.

The original Star Trek is pretty good. It can be kinda of liberal at times, but other times it's surprisingly right-wing.

Also, Sulu is overrated because he mostly a non-character.

>Also, Sulu is overrated because he mostly a non-character.

Yeah, it's true. I challenge anybody to describe Sulu's personality. He pretty much blends into the background basically any time he's around.

>I have never heard of either of those people
>all I know about Streep is she wasted her "lifetime achievement" speech shitting on the President-elect

Am I just out of the loop?

He pretty much just fills up space on the bridge.

Also
>John Lewis
Literally who?

>kinda liberal
They shoved the sheboon in there as much as possible so that TV stations in the South would have to air it.

Oh, John Lewis is that mushmouth congressnigger from GA. Kek.

Not really. There are plenty of episodes where Uhura has basically no screen time. Out of the people on the bridge, she probably has among the least screen time really. Chekov and Scotty are both way more important.

I realize that Roddenbury was basically a commie, but the original honestly doesn't have that much propaganda in it. Plus a lot of the aliens can be interpreted to be uncivilized/barbaric species that humans can't coexist with which is not really a left wing ideal.

40 posts and it hasn't been posted yet

>avatar literally *sips tea
liberals...