I'm a 38 year old guy and whenever I go on tinder...

I'm a 38 year old guy and whenever I go on tinder, the only women that want to match with me are women roughly my age with children.

My question is, does this make me a cuck?

>38
>not settled down
better luck next time

>38
>tinder

degenerate

Nah, it's not your fault whores are desperate.

first of all get off your fucking island

No, it's just only 17% of women haven't had a kid by age 40.

And those 17% are the absolute bottom of the barrel, the disabled, the retarded, the horrifically ugly, etc.

Try moving to a big city where there are no women with children.

Fucking bong, you hit the nail on the head. Downtown Wellington here I come

Is there a way for tinder to not know your actual age?

Like if I say I am 100 years old can I match with 25 year olds?

Do I have to lie and say I am 25 to meet them?

Yes, now go and raise Jamal's kid, you worthless cuck.

Paying for shit and supporting their bastard child would make you a cuck.

I avoid women with kids like my ass avoids a public toilet seat in a predominantly black area.

Get a hot 28-30 year old my man. Raise a family with them.

If you are 38 you shouldn't have a problem finding a 20 year old whore with daddy complexes.

Can't be a cuck while pumping and dumping. Probably uggo or nu-male, though.

what do you look like

and what is your profession

nothing specific - just in general

Slightly above average looking guy, I didn't put up any information about myself

I don't see why anyone would want to fuck a chick older than 18 or 19, maybe early 20's.

A female never emotionally/mentally matures beyond ~16 and their bodies are in their prime from 16-20 (can't fuck until 18 though sadly)

I'm 32 and trying to figure out how to get back to railing 18-22 year olds, the 25 year old chicks are getting too old/leathery for me

Just nod your head and string them along.

Im a month away from 30 and I already feel rotten inside. Dating? At this age? Gtfo! Too late fags.

This so much, I want a young fertile one to impregnate over and over again, but how do you get them???

>being 38 and still coming on Sup Forums

being a step dad isnt your biggest problem

not if you just fuck and chuck

does your mom let you out of the basement annually?

women are trying to match to you according to age; you're probably not going to get anything younger unless you have some more attractive (not necessarily physical) features

33 years old here. It's easy as hell to fuck 20-25 years old pussy. Easier than when i was that same age. Just don't be a pussy, know your value, and make your interest obvious. It helps being established. At the end of the day if sex is all you're after, let it be known, and get it in.

Been in Sup Forums since habbo days. You're here forever you fucking leaf

>women roughly my age with children.
Sounds like you want a way around the mum and straight for the kids it seems. I know what you really want and its not the mother.

I have no trouble with the 24/25+ crowd. It's the 18-22 crowd; specifically 18-20 I have trouble with because I have no idea where to meet them...

I thought about volunteering at one of them churchs with a youth group and waiting for chicks to turn 18 to starting running game on them

>38 years
what happened man?

Women prime SMV: 25
Men prime SMV: 35
Go figure. You're slightly above, but you shouldn't have problems with

If you're on Tinder, you are the sexual equivalent of a heroin addict making decisions about the relative safety of discarded food.

>Tinder

The only men who get laid are the top 20%, the rest are simply there for decoration

I'd say the top 10% to be honest

let me rephrase

The top 10% get the hot chicks

The next tier of remaining top 10% get the fucking nasty fat chicks

Pretty much this, no shame in it at that age. Besides the kids probably are almost old enough to move out soon.