Why does Sup Forums wanna kill refugee???

>Sup Forums is a monolith
>wanting to protect your own country means you want to kill refugees
How many times do we have to go over this?

As many as it takes.

It is very easy to want to shoot the boats when it is not your country that is bombed.

Sup Forums likes to defend their western civilization in their comfy rich homes behind their 1200 dollars PCs.

"Refugees" are only the 2017 word for invaders, i just want to protect my boarders and people
Stay away and stay safe

Boohoo, there is a reason one of the countries is being bombed and the other is full of NEETs on their computers.

toasts good

Yes and I'd like to keep western civilization comfy and rich, thank you.

Whoops

>muh western civilization

You do realize the biggest threat is not the people coming in, but the people you have put in charge, right?

The people coming in can't do anything but get welfare. It's the people in charge who give welfare who are the problem.

But I still think refugees deserve a home too and one day you might become refugees too. This is gratitude.

Taking in massive amounts of uneducated unskilled workers erode the welfare system, making it crash. In turn turning former 1st world countries into 3rd world countries.

You can't have open borders and a welfare system. It is simply impossible

Sorry, I shouldn't say "workers" because they will never work but most likely produce 8 kids that will all grow up to be criminals, that still take welfare.

>the people you have put in charge, right?
I didn't put anyone in charge.

>refugees deserve a home
Why? No one gave me a home.

fuck off brazil whore

These subhumans will never provide a net benefit to society, so it's better to just kill them as soon as possible.

I don't want anyone to die or suffer
I just want people to live where they will be happiest: with people who look, sound and think as they do. Their brains are optimized to enjoy being in their homeland with similar people.
So, please, stay with your own people. Develop your own culture. Fight your own wars. Live with your own people. Don't give them up because you will regret it when you are in a strange country with too many people who all hate eachother because there is no common ground between them!

>tfw you will never fuck a cutie muzzy girls forbidden pussy
Feels good to be an american

You are wrong.
>mine is a €1500 PC

How come they didn't censor this image? Also am I an ass hole if this made me laugh?

It's an act of God, in this case Neptune or Poseidon the drowned act as a tribute and sacrifice for those that survive the passing of the oceans. It is an ancient custom and a genuine bonafide religious belief and therefore Sup Forums is immune from blame as it is an act of faith and an act of God. Thank you based Poseidon for accepting tribute. All raise hands in gratitude that based Poseidon has accepted his tribute and it does not include you this time. Thank you mighty based Poseidon.

Because I don't want someone who's sole intention is to live of welfare while having as many kids as possible and promoting their backwards religion.

I don't give a shit about what happens to them: they can stay out of my country.

Seconded