Right wing retards and Guns

Guns are too incredibly dangerous to give to the populpous. You can rely on the police to fucking help you because they are qualified and trained to do it, you aren't.

>inb4 muh gubment

The government is composed of citizens, they won't kill their own families dumbasses

Seriously debate me, I will show you retards why guns don't solve anything, they only create more crime. Think about it, if a guns was banned, then the criminals would have much harder access to it

>inb4 criminals don't follow the gun laws so its useless to have them

Then why have any laws? btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
overlawyered.com/2011/12/the-police-have-no-obligation-to-protect-you-yes-really/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you dont like them then move to europe with the rest of the faggots

YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE AN AMERICAN

Not an argument you retard

And hey, I might as well because they hae the common sense to atleast regulate the fuck out of weapons that the populous obviously cannot keep good control of.

I know I will be safer there than here where a fucking shooting happens every three days

what about carrying the gun outside? why is that image focused on home?

SHALL

also are you aware that gun are a bussines in the USA and there people making billions off it? maybe you should focus your efforts on taking the bussines away from the rich people instead of discussing whetever its moral to own guns or not wtf?

WTF i hate guns now

Republicans control all three branches of government and gun rights are now a hot topic thanks to liberal hysterics over the issue. We're going to fuck you guys so hard and it's going to be amazing.

Fuck, the Canadians have learned how to use proxies.

Begone, Leaf.

>2 posts by this ID
Holy shit, you're actually going to participate.
Alright then, I'm in.

>you can rely on the police because they are qualified and trained
>you aren't
I could be. Firearms training courses are encouraged and easy to join.

cuck it up
better cut your penis off, wouldn't want to get herpes.
yummy yummy boot leather MMM

"Common sense" isn't an argument, the other person made the point that having guns secures your freedom since it gives power to the citizens.

Don't act like Europe is safe, our women get raped by sandniggers and mudshits manage to kill Europeans despite the strict gun laws and hard-working police.

Please put sage in the option field so that this shit thread doesn't get bumped

Having a car increases the chances of being in a car crash too. Better ban those.

The state cannot completely cuck us because we have guns.

Politicians will be scared of us if they try to do something wrong.

Friendly reminder that silencers are being removed from the NFA and machine guns will likely come next.

Get fucked OP

>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself. Sage goes in all fields.

The police have no duty to come and protect you.

If you knew about the US you'd know that.

NOT.... an argument....

Guns are the only thing preventing government overreach. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Because the statistics are fucking worse outside, thats why you find dead black children on their porch and in the streets with bullet wounds from ther people who arent responsible enough with guns

If someone kills themselves with a gun, its their fuckin problem and should have learned better gun safety.
Its a Bill of Rights not a bill of needs.
fuck off globalist kike shill.

NOT

Why not both? Theres also a huge drug industry moron

>the constitution is not an argument

>Due Process of Constitutional Law is not an argument.

Clearly a Canadian

mobile.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Good, unless you're a government official you dont need one

>give up your gun only the police needs them
>baawaahhehee polies brutality noo save me polies pls

>dead black children on their porch and in the streets with bullet wounds from ther people

No one cares.

Fuck off in 2020 michelle is going to ban that stupid shit that got my cousin killed, guns, you fucking asshole fuck you

Not aleaf, not an argument too

BE

in 2020 michelle is going to ban that stupid shit

Yeah and? There are people who are ex military that are trained and go fucking crazy

They need some sort of government system to keep them in check

INFRINGED

>The police have no duty to come and protect you
American education

>A gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms 72%.

Hah, what kind of idiotic statistic even is this?

>A flying purple people eater in the home increases the chance of being killed by a flying purple people eater by 87.9%.

Faggot not an argument fuck off

fuck off europe is much safer, you have to regulate people as well as guns idiot

CC knives is actually a popular propisition in Czech republic right now that will make things safe for citizens

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S

if Michelle banned blacks she'd get called a whitewashed racist.

Yeah, but thats outside and cars are regulated, unlike guns :^)

Statistically cars are more dangerous, ban those too?

>Government won't kill their families
But they would kill the rest of us. Additionally the aim of a tyrant is control, not death. If you are able to fight back then the tyrant fails at a fundamental level

Guns are a tool, nothing more nothing less. To say guns create crime is akin to saying forks create fat people. Get a better argument you rampaging faggot

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S

No they arent, people had more guns in the 40's and they didnt do shit

Jap and German americans STILL got put into camps in the US

btfo

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!

Fuck you asshole its people like you that got my cousin killed

In Switzerland everyone is armed in Mexico guns are almost outright banned

Which one is safer?

The problem is not guns but the attitude and education around them. In Switzerland guns are a tool of defence gun ownership is seeped in their national military tradition and they are taught how to properly and responsibly use and store them

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!
!

overlawyered.com/2011/12/the-police-have-no-obligation-to-protect-you-yes-really/

Supreme court rulings say so.

Everybody talks about this whole "where a fucking shooting happens every three days". I'm sorry you picked a garbage part of the country to live in. Where I live, gun ownership is high and crime is extremely low. My town just had its first murder this past summer in over 40 years. And I don't even live in a small town.
I own an AR and it stays locked away unless it comes out for the range. It would probably come out if I heard an especially interesting bump in the night as well. It's never shot anyone and I hope it never does.

Michelle won't do shit because you faggots have lost all power for the next half of the century at least.
The new supreme court will see to that. Noguns faggots are fucked.
Fuck your faggot cousin.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!
!
!

Yes they do its in my state constitution

I guess non cali faggots dont have any rights since right wing retards cut spending for needed things

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!
!
!
!

Michelle hates being First Lady and will never run for office. Republicans are going to remove silencers from the NFA and force even the most liberal states to recognize out of state concealed carry permits. Constitutional carry is next. Gun controllers are fucked.

Your cousin was killed by a person, not a gun. Throwing a tantrum won't bring him back.

>inb4 criminals don't follow the gun laws so its useless to have them

>This argument proves my argument wrong so you can't use it

No they aren't i debunked that in the OP

>they won't kill their own families dumbasses

have you even read history?

sage

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!
!
!
!
!

No it's actually an official US Supreme Court ruling and everything that police have no legal duty to protect you from a crime in progress

no one cares about you're non arguments

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
A
G
E

G
O
E
S

I
N

A
L
L

F
I
E
L
D
S
!
!
!
!
!
!

You mean I can conceal carry a gun at 16 after a pisseasy test and just need gun-to-gun insurance in case my gun scratches someone elses gun and every state has to recognize the legitimacy of my licence even if they wished my state licence requirements were tougher?

See The Supreme Court, which overrules anything the faggots in California can write, says no.

SAGE
S
A
G
E

More people care about my "non-arguments" than care about your dead cousin.

SAGE
A
G
E

go back faggot

How about we ban guns and guns arent the #1 cause of suicide in the US anymore? Yeah fuck off

Not an argument

Wrong look up california constitution faggot

Right to secure a free state means police have to for state laws, you small government conservashits should know this

>and?
Your initial argument was that we can rely on the police because they're trained.
Now you're saying we can't trust trained veterans because they can go crazy.
If you don't trust me to own a gun, and you don't trust a veteran to own a gun, why do you trust the police to own guns?

SAGERINO
A
G
E
R
I
N
O

The Castle Rock V. Gonzales decision handed down by the Supreme Court in 2005 actually ruled that the police are under no obligation to protect you from a crime.

Sorry there Ahmed, he was in the right on that one.

>How about we ban guns and guns arent the #1 cause of suicide in the US anymore? Yeah fuck off

Black people are the #1 cause of homicide, by your logic we should ban them too.

SSAGE
A
G
E

Even if the police did have a duty to protect you they aren't around constantly

Somebody is going to rape and murder my family oh no better wait 15 minutes for the cops to arrive

Guns are too incredibly dangerous to give to the elite. You can't rely on the police to fucking help you because they are bound to whoever is in power and slow to react, unlike a private citizen acting in self-defense.

>inb4 muh chil'ren

The government is composed of idealogues, they won't hesitate to kill those who oppose them dumbasses

Seriously debate me, I will show you retards why guns solve anything, they only create more freedom. Think about it, if a guns weren't banned, then tyrants would have much harder access to easy subjects to oppress

>inb4 the government makes the rules so citizens are always in the wrong

Then why have any citizens? btfo

Can't wait to get a suppressor for my Ruger mkIII .22lr pistol so I can plink with it and not have to fuck with hearing protection. I don't really care about getting a suppressor for any of my other guns but a .22 pistol that's as quiet as a pellet gun would be awesome.

you've been bumping the thread the whole time retard

>MUHHHH FEEEELINGS
This is literally the only argument dumb asses like you have.

Not an argument

A seriously good thread died for this shit

F

Not an argument

>they would kil others

No, other people would keep eachother in check, mist people in military are close friends and care about eachother fuck off

also

>that imahge

Gay marriage was outlawed and slavery was too, it CAN be changed

Are you arguing that anything that can lead to bad consequences should be banned? If not, what is the consistent and non-contrived standard by which you determine that guns should be banned but not a myriad of other things that get people killed?

Let's watch you fail at this like literally every single other anti-gunner.

You didn't debunk shit you fucking simpleton.

Hang yourself R_eddit nigger

Not an argument

>california constitution
What do you not understand about supreme court rulings?

> I'm sorry you picked a garbage part of the country to live in. Where I live, gun ownership is high and crime is extremely low. My town just had its first murder this past summer in over 40 years. And I don't even live in a small town.
I own an AR and it stays locked away unless it comes out for the range. It would probably come out if I heard an especially interesting bump in the night as well. It's never shot an

Absolute bullshit, we need to tax all gun companies and use that money to fund police in neighborrhoods to keep us safe, and if guns are so good how come america owns the mosyt guns and is in top 20 of most attacks??

yeah fuck off

Do you not know what "Sage goes in all fields is", you fucking retard?

If people want to kill themselves why shouldn't they be allowed to?

I'd rather have someone shoot themselves in the home than try some risky stunt to kill themselves like jumping in front of people's cars

Also did you know the number 1 murder weapon in the US is NOT guns but hammers?

>then why have any laws? btfo

Your average person isnt interested in robbing, raping, or killing everyone they walk past on the street. Laws exist so niggers get punished for being niggers and if that punishment involves getting shot by a would-be victim that's A-OK

Former kalifag here. LAPD is either too busy getting stuck in traffic, or they just don't care.

Also, suicide by gun is horriby unreliable. Legalize doctor-assisted suicide and broaden the definition of acceptable cases to include "elective self-elimination", and I'll agree to whatever insanity you are proposing.

Otherwise, if I have to live here with all of you, I get to play with fun mechanical toys that just so happen to intimidate some people.

not an argument

No get rid of guns and let police in a system of trust and proper management take care of that for you k? fuck off retard

wrong

>You can rely on the police to fucking help you because they are qualified and trained to do it, you aren't.
>says this but call right wing people retarded
>he thinks the bandit or murderer will wait for the cops to come for them shoot you etc
wow~!

Daily reminder that no anti-gunner can address this simple question:

Are you arguing that anything that can lead to bad consequences should be banned? If not, what is the consistent and non-contrived standard by which you determine that guns should be banned but not a myriad of other things that get people killed?

>I have a gun and I really like it!
>I also want guns to be banned!

I thought cuckolding was just a meme.

What state is that?

>muh Stephen Molyjew meme

Please fuck off back to R_eddit, nu4chan faggot

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

then shoot you*