Leafs v. Aussies

ITT we demonstrate who are the better shitposters...

Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLE7JrAFPBs
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g
youtu.be/lEsN4-XLE2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leafs win

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

but why... when it is already known????

First person who dies wins
However aussies are really slaves to the great emu king.

>aussies cant compete

In a war between Canadians and Australians, who would win?

Australians. If you kill them, they win.

Just kidding, they couldn't win a fucking war against a bunch of emus.

Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar! Queenslandar!

aussies by a mile
leafs just post leftist or contrarian bullshit
straya is unmatched with witty faggotry

>First person who dies wins
kek

aussies have more intelligent, subtle, and humorous shit posts

canadians offer more shit posts than aussies but the quality is not nearly as high. there is no thought put into their shitposting and it is very obvious. usually it's random and angry. they are quite sad people.

Its a song of ice and fire each would collapse on each other's territory

Boy, and I thought WE were cucked

not even a contest

>Canada had an actual impact in the War of 1812 rather than being human shields for the british expeditionary forces that burned down the white house but still managed to lose
It's official, the leafs win.

Most of this is pure bullshit mixed with Sup Forums memes. Rake yourself retard.

Leafs don't bogpost as often as aussies.

How can Aussies win if we don't kill them?

Checkmate.

>rooess
god damn it

>Canada tries to shipost when we're all asleep.
>Still weak as piss.

what the actual fuck
I never seen canuck making a shitpost like this, even pls be my ai gf

If you'd ever spoken to an Aussie, you'd know that Australia is an incredibly racist country that quite frankly shouln't win any awards.

Australians shitpost. Canadians troll.

Both are complete faggots who think they're somehow relevant on this board. So we tell them "there there you're shitposting is great" so you have something to live for.

>Canadian government
youtube.com/watch?v=bLE7JrAFPBs

>Australian Govenment
youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

Please stop leafs, this is just sad.

wtf, saying f**t int the fucking parlament house
leafs eternally btfo

Australian humor > Leaf Shitposting

Give me one fucking screenshot of this "legendary" bantz and wit I keep hearing about

goddamnit Straya
your irl shitposting should be acknowledged globally

I am not a side in this battle, merely a spectator
go bother a strayan

>But still managed to lose

Amerifats actually believe this hahahahaha

See that horn of land jabbing into the us in southern Ontario? That's why we won.

Shitposting has spread into everyday life and I can't stop. Nor do I want to.

cunt

i honestly prefer aussies
>tfw more humourous of average

neck yourself globalist swine

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

Australians shitpost
Canadians turdpost
There's a difference, but most Canadians don't get it.

>americans won the last battle because it was the only one that the Brits didn't deploy natives which whenever appeared would make the americans retreat in a hurry. Cowards.

good thing i came in alberta

Leafs are just terrible posters.

We are not even posting ITT yet the leafs are STILL being destroyed by spectators. Sad!

BOTH SUCK
THEY CANNOT

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Aussies are obviously better shit posters... most Leafs (leaves) are 0/10 SJW interjection-ary faggots. Admittedly, there's a few cool leafs, but I wouldn't mind sacrificing them for the greater good of the board.

are you sure about that

THEY ARE CURRENTLY INFESTED BY CHINKS

I SAID
> CAN

NOT
> COULD

BRITBONGS PLEASE START SINKING THE CHINKS AGAIN INSTEAD OF SUCKING THEIR DICKS

their the ones sucking our dicks, who wouldn't want to live under Anglo control, we build civilisation where ever we go

Fuck off leaf nigger.

Chris "I'm a fixer" Pyne has nothing on Keating
witness the most savage parliamentary roasting
youtu.be/lEsN4-XLE2k