When you cum in a girl the semen goes into the womb and fucks her from inside...

When you cum in a girl the semen goes into the womb and fucks her from inside, those sperm aren't you so you literally prep the bull when you cum inside. Having kids makes you a cuck.

>those sperm aren't you so

Thats not true. You created the sperm, and it is your DNA. Some could argue that your sperm is in fact and extension of your self.

*in fact AN extension of your self.

This is the dumbest shit I have heard in a long time. I mean seriously op kys.

what if its a girl sperm

Are sperm worms?

this bait is so bad its good

What? are they hiring retards to make slide threads now? WTF?
Saged your ass

Wow this is deep

From a feminine penis?

>Are sperm worms?

Really made me think.

Seems legit

my sperm are my children so by extension they are me

cumming inside a woman is the best feeling in the whole world, especially when she asks you for it. then afterwards you cuddle up together and she falls asleep with her head on your chest. having intimate sex is literally the best thing in the world

Autistic bait

Fuck, there's no way of staying uncucked in this world

This is leaf-tier shitposting.

How many red pills did you eat today, OP?

>Austrian education

You do realize that the sperm cell is almost identical to any other cell in the human body, right?
So it is still me doing the fucking.

SÜDLÄNDER RAUS

They look like worms, only very small worms

Sometimes you have to chum the waters with the stinky bait to get the big game into play.

Once again proof you are the lesser germans.

>bodily fluids is cucking
Sup Forums this is getting ridiculous

>then afterwards you cuddle up together and she falls asleep with her head on your chest. having intimate sex is literally the best thing in the world
lol what a faggot.
everyone knows this is when you're supposed to sneak out of the back door before she wakes up.