Did her speech make anyone else regret voting for Trump?

Did her speech make anyone else regret voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2fqRrrIetM
youtube.com/watch?v=J-H4V2R6kPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is this cunt and why should I care?

Only retards liked either of the faggots running this election

trump is an idiot but lefties like her is the reason you elected him, shes retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=L2fqRrrIetM

American on vacation in middle earth here, yes, seeing the benefits of single payer health care with my own eyes, I really think we have made a terrible mistake

that speech was so bad it probably made MN red

sometimes people forget that actors were just the theater weirdos in high school.....

I'm sure there was some retard celeb fetishizing degenerate that became a Cruz missle because of this ugly old bitch

>"I'm a celebrity millionaire so everything i say is right"

No, she is just some dumb cunt using any situation she can to garner attention just all dumb cunts like her have done before.

if you base who you vote on solely because a celebrity said something about them, you shouldn't be allowed to vote

fuck off libcuck

No but it renewed my trust in the press.

oh, who's that again? It's that mediocre actress... her names on the tip of my tongue.... Beryl Something.... Beryl Weeps??

youtube.com/watch?v=J-H4V2R6kPg

She sure made someone regret voting for Hillary.

Nope. In fact the exact opposite. It really reinforced my beliefs that this gay country is run by faggot cucks who don't live in reality.

Pretty much the same with all this leftist audible vomit. I was kinda into Trump and white nationalism until all these faggots came out of the woodwork. Now I'm pretty much a MAGA hat wearing nazi, and proud of it.

Fuck this kike. I'd gas her if it was legal.

>literal who kike tries to get her 5 minutes of fame with emotional blackmail

Since it seems Hollywood didn't learn her lesson, her speech probably made hillary voters regret not voting for trump.

celebrity fucking shits

Did anyone notice she used her acting skills to deliver that message? It was so obvious. It look like I was watching a movie. Cunt is a snake.

Nah. She just proves that Los Angeles and Hollywood are huge echo chambers.

Exact opposite. I'm more proud than ever that I voted for that man. He is our president, and we love him.

>"You are fake news."

>being this autistic

Why? Did she say she supported Trump or something?

She didn't seem to care to much when Obama personally ordered that tank drive through a doctor's without borders hospital killing many wounded children hanging on for dear life from the bombs we already dropped on them.

Not sure why joking about grabbing a girl by the pussy was so triggering in comparison

No, she vindicated my beliefs that trump and Sup Forums were right desu