Is SEELE a jewish conspiracy? Why those long noses? Is Anno redpilled?

Is SEELE a jewish conspiracy? Why those long noses? Is Anno redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sShEY26P8XI&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead Sea Scrolls.

Whole story is weird.

Really cooks your noodles...

Maybe.

>Is Anno redpilled?

Did you even watch that show user? I don't think you can be more redpilled than that without straight killing yourself.

But then why they congratulated Shinji after he chose life? Isn't the lesson than life is worth living even if it sucks dick?

>Antarctica
youtube.com/watch?v=sShEY26P8XI&t=3s

When Christianity was introduced to Japan by the Dutch and Portuguese in the 1500s, the Japanese saw it is a tool being used by European powers with intent to colonize the land. Hundreds of years earlier when Buddhism was introduced to Japan from mainland Asia it was met with this same fear and distrust, but eventually Buddhism and the Japanese Shinto religion were able to coexist and even blend together since neither religion forbade the practice of other religions. Christianity is unlike Eastern religions in this way, however, and as a result the fear and distrust never faded.
A comparison can be made between the depiction of Jewish and Christian symbolism in Evangelion and the Japanese cultural perception of these religions and their influence in Japan. Japanese don't consider Western religions to be evil or heretic like some practitioners of Western religions think of Eastern religions. Instead, the negativity surrounding them comes from the distrustful belief that a hostile foreign force wants to take over Japanese society. The negative portrayal of Christian and Jewish mystic symbolism in Evangelion reflects the attitude toward the invasive nature of these religions in Japanese culture. Evangelion's portrayal of these things is an example of how a culture perceives and reacts to the process of involuntary acculturation.
TL;DR Evangelion is about how Japs are redpilled about Cultural Marxism and Jewish tricks.

Also, note how the Angels and other Jewish/Christian symbols are portrayed specifically. They are portrayed as evil to be sure, but it isn't a "vile, villainous" type of evil, it's more of an "otherworldly, alien, unwanted" type of evil.

Yes, the sons of Lillith and the sons of Adam cannot coexist on the same planet. It's a matter of survival as people, not "evilness".

Oy vey!!!

IMO what the actual symbols themselves are don't matter so much. Anno and the writers even admitted that they just made up a bunch of bullshit to make the series look cool and sell more toys.

It's the same as it was fifteen years ago

Kabbalistic jew world sacrifice .

>Is SEELE a jewish conspiracy? Why those long noses? Is Anno redpilled?
The whole goal of the Human Instrumentality Project was to merge humanity into one huge blob of LCL, is that so much different from the one world government and racial mixing they're trying to enact and promote? What do you think??
And as far as I know, Gendo was only a part of/negotiating with Seele because he wanted instrumentality in order to reunite with Yui, not that kike bullshit Seele wanted, so he was acting in his self-interest.
>But then why they congratulated Shinji after he chose life?
I don't SEELE directly did, the people close to him relationship wise were the ones congratulating him.
Shinji represents the loneliness and detachment modern youth are suffering from as a result from all the technology and globalist agenda being pushed upon the masses. IMO the fact that he chose to reject instrumentality is affirming he wishes to be "human" aka. attempt to experience the close relationships humanity is capable of despite the difficulties society is presenting and obstructing by making such things much more difficult.
>Isn't the lesson than life is worth living even if it sucks dick?
See above.

It's missing that little gay boy.

I KNOWWWW
I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

Anno is a troll tho.

I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

No, he chose the name Evangelion because it sounded cool. If you think that the religious imagery was totally meaningless you're a bit of a dum dum tbqh

I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

BUT NOW THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN

BUT NOW, THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN