I WANT YOUR FULL FUCKING ATTENTION

WTF IS THIS SHIT

aljazeera.com/news/2016/11/2000-refugees-rescued-libya-coast-161106090042138.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/29/around-6500-migrants-rescued-off-libya-coast-in-major-operation/

THEY FUCKING CAPSIZE 10 FEET OFF LIBYAN COAST AND FUCKING PASTANIGGERS COME RESCUE THEM AND BRING THEM TO ITALY WHICH IS 1000 MILES AWAY???

WHY NOT RETURN THEM BACK TO FUCKING LIBYA???

AND WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS ITALIAN FUCKING COASTFUCKINGGUARD DOING IN LIBYAN WATERS???

THIS IS A FUCKING INVASION

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654.html
eastafro.com/2015/06/14/revealing-multi-millionaires-human-traffickering-gangs-to-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
youtube.com/watch?v=jZTAGNIVKrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what do you want us to do ?

Italy loves african cocks

Why are you acting surprised?

oh look another sarcastic shitpost

inform yourselves, they know who is smuggling the migrants, he lives in Tripoli, they are not doing anything about him

Ermias Ghermey

spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654.html

That part of the sea is ours, but because of that we are forced to save immigrants.

they're refugees from the syrian civil war man have some compassion.

Agadez Niger and Gao, Mali are the other big migrant smuggling centers

>linking directly to Allahu Jazeerakbar

Oil pipelines being drilled nearby by covert actors. Make a scene and divert the attention away from the real story. Common CIA tactic

Pol, we have the names, we have an idea where they are

we need your help

eastafro.com/2015/06/14/revealing-multi-millionaires-human-traffickering-gangs-to-europe/

truth is tho

no one really cares about this stuff

or else pol would be giving these migrant smugglers the pizza gate treatment

outstanding OSINT

TO repeat: the suspects are

>Migrant Off Shore Aid Station "MOAS"
>Medecins Sans Frontiers
>Jugend Rettet
>Save the Children
>Proactiva Open Arms
>Sea Watch.org
>Sea Eye
>Life Boat

Is there a way to hack the ship and cause autopilots to sink the vessel?

Spread awareness.

I don't want fucking niggers in Europe. They will leech off and ruin Europe just as they've ruined Africa. Get the fuck back to your African shithole and die of cerebral malaria.

I have better things to do in my 30s than forming right wing death squads and cleaning Europe, although that sounds awesome.

Financed by Soros, enforced by the EU.

this is just AIS (Automatic Identification System)

awesome website

For all you know one of the boats rescuing the niggers could be yours since you are one of the 15 european countries contributing to the rescue operation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton

How does it feel knowing the Wailing Wall will be under Arab supervision within the next 24 hours?

Pol needs a Navy. Sink them niggerships.

ok...

now lets move down the chain

or climb it from this list

You got scuba gear in Europe right? Those ship have to dock somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZTAGNIVKrQ

24hrs?

yes

elaborate

They could stop it with a single phone call.

Bogdanovs will usher in monarchy restoration in Europe

flood Europe to crash democracy and have the people BEG for a return to monarchy

This man

he lives in Tripoli

we need to find him and people who collaborate with him and these guysthe Italians know

the Germans block action from being taken

>the phone call that saved europe

I can't help but notice that Syria is nowhere near this map!

What happens when Italy takes them in, aren't they usually returned? Is it really worth it?

>yuros are idiots

checks out

bim

Are you new? This has been the standard for a year now since the balkan route was closed.

i want to be a pirate now