Brit/pol/ - Bertie Camel edition

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>Ken Livingstone: "This is a new era for Labour"
news.sky.com/story/ken-livingstone-tristram-hunt-quitting-indicates-new-era-for-labour-10727858

>"The BBC can't edit the internet, but we won't stand aside either" - 'Permanent Reality Check Team' set up to censor fake news
theguardian.com/media/2017/jan/12/bbc-sets-up-team-to-debunk-fake-news

>"Labour is fully behind free movement" - Read Jeremy Corbyn's speech to the Fabian Society
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/14/jeremy-corbyn-speech-fabian-society-promises-complete-break-with-this-rigged-system-in-speech-to-fabians-politics-live

>Paddy MPs threaten to go to court and delay Brexit by months if Northern Ireland's crisis is not resolved soon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-northern-ireland-crisis-stormont-assembly-delay-theresa-may-illegal-article-50-a7526126.html

>"Be open all hours or face funding cuts" - Sharia May's message to GPs
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/theresa-may-tell-gp-surgeries-give-patients-appointments-want/

>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/14/brexit-committee-demands-transitional-deal-and-parliamentary-vote

>MILK SURGE continues as the Lib Dems score huge council by-election victories
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/liberal-democrats-celebrate-stunning-council-by-election-wins-in-both-north-and-south-a7525306.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=E_i2WR7a1_4

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Sassen
youtube.com/watch?v=EqkhdZORjSc
youtube.com/watch?v=rv63ELct5Dk
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/jan/06/radical-brownies-berets-badges-and-social-justice-video?CMP=fb_docs_rbrow2
ft.com/content/1b70c98a-d9a9-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e
youtube.com/watch?v=tWCITOJYR1g
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E&t=5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OOOOOOOOOOOOORDER!

>REMINDER

There are too many jews in the world for 6 million to be true.

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase to be generous.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again (13.5, but let’s be generous again). This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???

Why are Irish women so perfect and why did Cromwell want to kill them all?

2020 Electoral Map (Pre-boundary changes) based on current election polling: Pic Related. Stats below:

Conservative: 368 Seats (+38)
Labour: 198 Seats (-34)
SNP: 51 Seats (-5)
Liberal Democrats: 9 Seats (+1)
DUP: 8 Seats (-)
Sinn Féin: 4 Seats (-)
Plaid Cymru: 3 Seats (-)
SDLP: 3 Seats (-)
UUP: 2 Seats (-)
Other: 2 Seats (-)
UKIP: 1 Seats (-)
Green: 1 Seats (-)

>It's a jew episode.

he's going to be prime minister

>The ebil rampaging Cromwell meme

He didn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Sassen

In 1960, Sassen interviewed Adolf Eichmann about his involvement in the Nazis Final Solution. Parts of the interviews were published in two articles in Life magazine. It is assumed that the transcripts of the interviews are much more realistic and personal than the autobiography Eichmann wrote while in prison in Israel, possibly attempting to place himself in a better light and alter the outcome of the trial. In 1980 the Sassen documents or Sassen tapes, consisting of approximately 600 pages of material from the interviews, were given to Eichmann's widow, Veronika.

Sassen himself was interviewed in an edition of the British World in Action (Granada/ITV, 1978) about his connections in Argentina with Josef Mengele; the Auschwitz concentration camp physician was still alive and on the run at the time.

Eichmann literally freely confessed to a former SS officer while he was in exile

nazis think this is all a jewish conspiracy

FUCKING
KEK

imagine being this delusional

Cromwell was a religious fanatic who went too far in a few places but overall a great man and the parliamentarian cause in the english civil war was truly something worth fighting and dying for

Liz Hurley, Lads.

Bit bored of the holocaust bickering tbqh, any chance of making a thread for it in general/pol/ and taking it there?

>Adolf Eichmann
>Adolf Eichmann: blood fountains
youtube.com/watch?v=EqkhdZORjSc

>Adolf Eichmann: farmer's hovels
youtube.com/watch?v=rv63ELct5Dk

I strongly urge everyone to watch the Adolf Eichmann trial. If that doesn't convince you that the holocaust is a propaganda hoax, I don't know what will.

Jesus christ lads, watch this:

theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/jan/06/radical-brownies-berets-badges-and-social-justice-video?CMP=fb_docs_rbrow2

Lefties are going full Young-Bolsheviks

My gums have been randomly bleeding around my front teeth for the last 2 weeks anyone got any idea whats causing that?

When you brush lad?

Assuming it's not just poor hygiene, lack of vitamin C maybe?

>queen consort
why's she a fucking slut?

seriously, someone needs to stop this fucking "i'm totally a princess! *acts like a slut*" meme

>why did Cromwell want to kill them all?

Catholics.

By their nature will never bend the knee to a foreign king or master. For a devout Catholic they will follow either their own King or failing that the Church and the Bishop in Rome.

>walks towards you

Jews are superior. Brit/pol/ hates the Jews because they are inferior bully chavs

eichmann never even denied the holocaust you fucking raving lunatic, why do you deny something that is so obviously true? his defence was that he was just following orders, at no point did he deny the holocaust and when talking with Sassen he said that history would judge the nazis harshly for not finishing the job and killing every jew on the planet

why do you deny what eichmann admitted? why do you think you know better than adolf eichmann?

>Jews are superior

>Radical brownies

Bit racist that desu.

Every morning and night so don't think it's anything to do with that.
I considered that so i've been drinking orange juice every day for the last week or so and that hasn't changed anything

The World Almanac isn't a great source.

transcribing something along those lines:
The University of Alberta library has the World Almanac issues for the pertinent period for 1941, 1944, 1947, 1948, and 1949. The figures listed for total world Jewish population are as follows:
1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600
Now you may be wondering what happened to all those Jews in 1948-49. No fresh estimates were made between 1938 and 1947. The figures listed for 1941, 1947, and 1948 are identified as estimates made in 1938. The source for the estimate for 1944 is not given, and the numbers are listed differently than in other years. In 1944, the numbers are given as a part of a list of various world religions rather than standing on their own with a country-by-country breakdown as in the other years.
Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac.
The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491.
In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference.
Despite the apparent exactness of the numbers listed, the World Almanac warns that all numbers listed are estimates.

>>Parliamentary Brexit Committee demands soft Brexit

So what would have been the point of having a referendum then?

Well I'm no doctor but if it was bad enough to cause bleeding it might take more than a week to fix.

ft.com/content/1b70c98a-d9a9-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e

> Trump team rang EU and asked ‘What country is leaving next?’

>scotland that blue after the EU referendum
Not bloody likely, even if the tories officially wanted to stay in

Might want to get yourself of to the tooth doctors m8, could be a mild case of ginger vitus, get yourself some interdental brushes from the £1 shop and some decent mouthwas

do you smoke?

Given the state of polling, it's a great bet.

Bet on the Tories getting

>why do you deny something that is so obviously true?
I know it's not true, because there are too many Jews in the world for it to be true. Why do you push a conspiracy theory hoax that is so obviously lies?

>why do you deny what eichmann admitted?
Because I actually watched the trial and saw the lies for myself.

>1/3 of the Holocaust Hoax: Perjured Trial Testimony I
youtube.com/watch?v=tWCITOJYR1g

And secondly because I have read all the main nazi confessions and they are all contradictory and none of them agree with the holocaust narrative.

Eric Hunt explains much better than I will from 3:29:05.

>there are too many Jews in the world for it to be true

>Theresa May is expected to give the most detailed insight yet into her Brexit plan in a major set-piece speech on Tuesday.

>Theresa May is expected to announce the UK is prepared to leave the single market, the customs union and European Court of Justice.

>The PM’s willingness to give up membership of the single market will be made clear in a major speech at Lancaster House in London on Tuesday, according to the Sun on Sunday.

news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

Lads..

Einstein, Spinoza, hot women, mathematicians, scientists, engineers, pioneers of inter-ethnic peace, good weapons. Your best PM was a Jew.

>Just look at all that open space for you to romp in, no need to shit up brit/pol/ and you might even get some idiot yanks to play with

Yeah i do smoke tbf, i'll see about booking a dentist appointment when i'm next back from uni.

I did manage to smash all my front teeth a few years ago so i thought it might be something to do with that but its been going on a while now.

>How will YKTD ever recover

YKTD BTFO.

Hahaha

Firstly, your point undermines the hoaxer argument, because it's precisely population statistics that they use to push their 6 million myth. Yes, population statistics are unreliable, especially when an entire country full of millions of European Jews who emigrated there illegally after the war appeared out of thin air in the ME.

Will we leave the ECHR too?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Oh shit

eichmann never denied the holocaust

never

not even once

neither did ANY of the nazis put on trial

not ONE of them stood up and said "its all a hoax! it never happened!"

thats because it really happened

all of those people were murdered

some gassed, some shot, some starved to death, others died of disease, others beaten to death, burned

died of exposure

died following medical experimentation

i wish hell existed so that people like you would have somewhere appropriate to go

>the UK is prepared
>prepared

I don't believe her

As bad as this might look, after today's speeches points become more well know to the voting public, the poll numbers will only get worse. I bet that they will dip below 20 percent. Poor old Labour establishment won't be able to do anything about it either, Momentum have too much of a hold over the party that they would rather see as a protest party than one of government.

Getting a bit fucked off with the anti Irish shit on Sup Forums so decided I'll throw my support behind the world wrecking globalist Jews.

Glad Trump got in because he is a fucking tool and is discrediting "white" nationalism as we speak..as if Sup Forums hasn't discredited it enough already when most of the "white" nationalists in here are yanks who need a world map to trace their fucking ansectory. Germans who lost 2 world wars they instigated and have pulled the triggger on their own fucking genocide and Swedes who have done exactly the same thing lol..great examples of white nationalism. Then we have the Brits "eternal anglos" who have about 70% Irish fucking ansectory and the rest paki.

Hopefully Corbyn gets elected in the near futher but either way the UK is swamped with mudslimers anyhow.

This is how you wankers create division and opposition. I stand for open boarders everywhere, but for Ireland.

Fuck the lot of you scrawny mutts larping as whites.

I would sooner us leave unprepared than just dither until we're 'prepared', which is a meaningless and unquantifiable buzzword.

The correct response to is:

>fuck off lanky cunt

Just so you all know for the next thread.

Classic potato.

And secondly, the kike hoaxer Nizkor uses the World Almanac to push his conspiracy theory, so why shouldn't I use it to debunk it?

If the holocaust didn't happen, where did all the jews of Europe go? The simple answer is: they emigrated after 2,000 years of persecution because for the first time in history they could, either to America or Israel.

You can compare the number of jews in the whole of North America and Asia in 1939 with the number of jews in Israel alone and the USA alone today.

Whole of North America 1939: 4,383,643
USA 2014: 10,000,000

Whole of Asia 1939: 582,509
Israel 2014: 6,500,000

>World Almanac says no population drop during the war.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-

>Jewish census showing 6 million discrepancy - one number for the media and you, one number for reality.

The Third of the Holocaust documentary discusses this in more detail from primary sources at 4:04:41.

Holohoax affirmers will tell you that the World Almanac revised their figures after the holocaust.

Here is the original World Almanac showing no population drop.

But yes, the numbers were revised. Let's examine how from Nizkor.

nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

NB how in 1949 the World Almanac mysteriously revised its post-war figure to 11 million (they don't explain how). However, this still didn't fit their 6 million, so they also had to mysteriously revise their pre-war figure by 1 million too (they don't explain how).

1948 actual: 15,753,638
1949 revised: 11,266,600
1938 actual: 15,748,091
1939 revised: 16,643,120

cont.

Look at who was making these revisions. It wasn't the World Almanac on its own. There was another organisation called the American Jewish Committee working with them, producing a different set of data.

If true, it would mean that despite all the chaos of post-WWII Europe, some random agency in America was able to take more accurate censuses of pre- and post-war Europe than the World Almanac could at the time in question.

It would also mean that, despite all the chaos of pre-WWII Europe, during 1 year the jewish population mysteriously EXPLODED by 895,029 or 5.7%, or 285% faster than the world population growth rate at this time of around 2%.

The Nizkor source itself explains that the numbers weren't revised because of a new census.

>"WHERE THE EXTRA POPULATION BETWEEN 1938 AND 1939 CAME FROM IS NOT CITED, THOUGH ONE MIGHT SPECULATE..."

No, merely to fit retroactively the mystical number of 6 million, as stated in the letter at the bottom of the source.

>"THE AUTHORITIES AGREE THAT HITLER'S WHOLESALE MASSACRE OF JEWS DURING THE WAR REDUCED THE JEWISH POPULATION TO PERHAPS 12 MILLION TODAY."

What authorities? By what means? Not the World Almanac, that is certain. The AJC just lied.

It is all a lie. It’s time to accept this historical fact.

Oh no, I want us to leave the single market, customs union and the ECJ, but when it says "prepared", I expect it to be a

>We got a good deal, so we're staying in these things, lmao

I like the Irish. Great country, shame about the IRA thing but we have people wanting to destroy England in England our selves, they're called Momentum. If Labour gets broken up I bet the Corbyn side will re name it's self Continuity Labour

>killing people is bad
if that were the case every soldier would also be sent to hell lol

May just need a bit of a clean under the gumline, or if ya smashed your teeth you could even have a piece of broken tooth cutting your gum, maybe you're just over brushing, either way best to get it sorted, teeth are easy to replace but once your gum is fucked then you've had it.

>neither did ANY of the nazis put on trial
>not ONE of them stood up and said "its all a hoax! it never happened!"
21 March 46

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

With Jews you win

Because they kept using 1938 figures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Economic_and_Trade_Agreement

>Private companies can now bring national governments to court if laws and legislation threaten profits

OICE

We have enough potatoes over ther to keep voting for gloabalist politicians..plus all your former colonial immigrants from the colonies (turd world dumps).

And remember the Jews own your media..lol..
Yes they are trying to fuck Ireland too but we still have time to turn the tide..no huge ethnic clubs here yet..not like London, Birmingham, Oldham, Leeds etc etc etc etc etc

As with the rest of mainland Europe..

I'm gonna marry my Russian Jew GF and fuck off to Israel whilst I watch the world burn hahahahahaha

>some gassed
No they weren't. Prove it. All the evidence suggests they were not gassed.

>some shot, some starved to death, others died of disease, others beaten to death, burned
That is not what we're taught the holocaust is.

Pidor

Ok then. So you can't use the World Almanac to push the hoax either. Completely fine by me. That strengthens the revisionist argument.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Irish hate threads are created by kikes. Many Americans already have some Irish ancestry afaik, so it would be a nice divide and conquer strategy.

Haha..you probably a self hating orange man with a fucking Irish surname.

They are the worst of the lot after all.

No one ever denied being a witch either. That got you executed.

How do I look lads

She might well be prepared to leave the customs union, and we might get a great free trade deal but what makes you think she will curb non-EU immigration, or even EU immigration to anywhere resembling a sensible level? Keep your eye on the ball.

>fucking Irish surname

Downsy

How does x+2m; x+4m; and x+1.5m all equal 6m at the same time?

This is why not all nazis denied what they knew didn't happen. Jews are fucking ruthless when they get their hands on nazis.

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

Like that Todd Alquist from Breaking Bad

I appreciate that but this is still a great start.

Well I never see any fucker call them out..showing a fucking racist propaganda cartoon from fucking hundreds of years ago as "proof" that the Irish ain't white..this is the level of Sup Forumstards

They are that retarded they deserve a good dose of ethnic cleansing...if you can call an aurstrailan aboration a fucking white anyhow...isn't it mostly chinks down there anyway!!!

As for the American posters o saw a literal nigger on here the other day..call an Irish poster out for being "Irish"

This nigger in question then got about half a dozen slaps on the back frommother posters for being a "based black"

M U M M Y M A Y
U
M
M
Y
M
A
Y

W E W

>britpol will actually support a liar and pretend they trust her when she says we might be prepared to try and leave the single market because they think it will make a tripfag on an online haggis stirring chatroom angry
more proof that anything that this place is just full of fucking memers desu

Riddle me this goyim. How does

x + 2,000,000

and

x + 78,000

both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>Eric Hunt: Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(((single market))) BTFO

True, having the opportunity to control our trade deals is really good, even if our current politicians might not do anything extraordinary with the opportunity. I'm not quite on YKTD's level of pessimism, but the I still don't really believe anything she says. She might well be saying this today but a few days ago she was saying that there would be no hard brexit and that she would fight the remainers side in europe? Why should I believe what she is saying today rather than what she was saying yesterday?

>it's another whinging Paddy

I swear all you celts seem to do is whinge on this board

>i wish hell existed so that people like you would have somewhere appropriate to go
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E&t=5s

I said absolutely nothing about YKTD, lad.

Oh god no, I don't like her in general because she's almost as bad as Corbyn with the dilly-dallying. But this is a bold statement that at worst would help us in negotiations.

>Durham
>red

kill me now

>all these anonymongs

>But this is a bold statement that at worst would help us in negotiations.
True.

Nah m8..I'm relatively new here and could agree with a lot of the hating on Irish posters because they are typically as bad as Canadians..super retarded left wingers..

I have hated on them myself for the same reason..but this fucking "your not white" shit..I've seen it from isralie poster and actual literal negros now..and then other pollocks either agreeing or not fucking showing unity..I see it now regularly

>tfw you will NEVER EVER be able to compete with men like this

kill me

Think May should offer UBI to the red areas, finish Labour off once and for all, right lads?

If the UK were leaving the (((Single Market))), A50 would have already been triggered by now. She's just publicly saying what Brexiteers want to hear.

mate

they are memeing

don't worry