Why are Germany, Japan and Finland the only countries

the only countries comfortable with nudity, bathhouses and mixed saunas?

Anglos, Burgers, Romanics etc., they are all pretty much "uhhhh, nudity, it is the worse!"

Why? How have societies such fundamental different approaches to nudity?

Other urls found in this thread:

nudetvshow.com/group-nudity-in-a-sauna-in-life-on-top-s01e09/
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nudity is not as big of a deal in the US as youll read online.

There are plenty of naked people here just not on advertising and stuff.

Mixed saunas where you can see a titty???
Sick bro, give me an adress

How many bathhouses, saunas, nudity beaches etc. do you have?

>Mixed saunas where you can see a titty???
Mixed sauna as in you can see titties and vaginas, kiddo. Exactly. What other mixed saunas and steam baths are there?

sauce

probably thousands

The pool at ceasars in Vegas is nudist for fucks sake

Well, he probably has saunas in his country, but he's expected to wait in the janitor's bathroom while his wife and Jamal go in to the actual sauna. He's probably very thankful that Jamal is helping his wife and everything.

>Nudity is not as big of a deal in the US

-2/10, every nude show from usa are censored

>mixed saunas
>nude beaches
they really got out of fashion t.bh.

We have saunas, also plenty of nude beaches

Women can be naked somewhere else

Which ones? Mixed saunas or FKK beaches? Or FKK clubs? Because they are all around here.

japan has nude mixed bathing (混浴) but it's not very common anymore

THICC

they still exist but they are not nearly as popular as they used to be

Yeah. It's nothing like that. It's all fat cunts.

Look at their fertility rates. These countries don't see sex as, as a big deal as the others.

>japan has nude mixed bathing (混浴) but it's not very common anymore
We still got it. Just were in the whirlpool with two hottie stranger girls. And in the sauna with plenty of girls and dudes. Nothing uncommon about it.

>they still exist but they are not nearly as popular as they used to be
Compared to when? 1880?

okay now name a place that isn't literally the only city in the entire fucking country where prostitution is legal

>Yeah. It's nothing like that. It's all fat cunts.
Not if the prices of entry are higher. There is a correlation between entry price and obesity rate.

mixed saunas are everywhere but it's really not what you'd expect...

Reno Nevada

>live in Germany
>everyone who goes nude is an old dude always walking near kids

Ya. Really proved my American sensibilities wrong with all those attractive young German women I saw wearing the same amount of clothing as everyone in America did when swimming.

I'd get comfortable in that sauna, if you know what I mean

I don't understand Germans' obsession with nudism. And sadly it's not contained to the good looking people, it's mostly all old, fat ugly krauts that are into it.

It's not about pedophilia it's simply because nude beaches are a relict of the hippie generation

With my penis :^)

Miami Beach is topless

Vegas is actually the only county in Nevada where it's illegal

Bc the men in these countries are asexual pussies. They'd get raped anywhere with real men.

We have nude beaches here but it's mostly old men that go to them. There are groups of "nudist" people though but they are weird.

>the media is the ideal representation of America
>Canadian education

If you get fucked constantly, you learn that its best if you are naked.....

America and a lot of middle eastern countries are eerily similar on that front. Violence is a great part of their culture but nudity and sex are a big no no.

Sauce OP?

you've clearly never been to san francisco

Every show from Europe are never censored, we know USA is the Christfags/moralfags land.

Coast towns are not the real America.

>GRORIOUS NIPPON
>degenerate and lewd like neo-Kraut scum

Nope. Bathing is separated on a gender basis in Japan.

Another day, another piece of Eurotrash making shit up out of thin air.

This

Fucking twinks everywhere

(Including myself)

Because most people arent human scum like you three are

>I don't understand Germans' obsession with nudism.
It is nice. It is very relaxing to go to the sauna, spa, whirpool, steam bath, go swimming in between etc. Do some kneipp in between.

because i don't want to see your nasty fucking snatch or your greasey pubes

>Compared to when? 1880?
before the migrants

>How have societies such fundamental different approaches to nudity?
Some societies are decent. Some are decadent hedonist shitholes, like yours.

Everything else in German culture shows the programmatic illuminated corruption of Western values so this is probably the same damn thing.
>we have to see naked bodies
>for ... uh ... health

you forgot to mention the mixed saunas, bathhouses and club´s where you not just the titty and pussy but where you can fuck titty and pussy

>they still exist but they are not nearly as popular as they used to be

says user who never visited one cuz toh tihnieeee

>you forgot to mention the mixed saunas, bathhouses and club´s where you not just the titty and pussy but where you can fuck titty and pussy
Sure, FKK clubs also exist. But there I would say fucking is more important than sauna and health.

>you will never be a little Finnish girl hanging out in the bathhouse with other Finnish girls

i just say "all you can fuck" :^D

>compared to when
compared to 30 years ago
there is a reason nude beaches are mostly old people. And it's not (just) pedophilia. It's a generation thing

Where do you get off acting like such an insider on what happens here when you're some faggot living in Sweden?

kys we have no intention of imitating worthless countries like yours or Germany or Finland or who gives a fuck.

Nude beaches can be shit, agreed.

But spas are pretty nice, especially the high priced ones. Also, FKK clubs can be pretty nice. Fucking the girls there is one thing, the FKK experience is another.

Yeah it may be nice. But nudism is still on the decline in Germany. That's all I wanted to say

Because we're not godless degenerates like you faggots.

>when you're some faggot living in Sweden?
>what is globalism?
>implying I haven't lived in the states for 7 years and recently moved back home

Did the same thing. Came back after 3 years. Bad move. Will try to get back to Trump's based USA. Will donate to get the Wall project up and ready faster.

I hope President Trump will make an all white / all non-Arab Asian America possible within 10 years.

That's cool. Please tell me what the "real America" is according to a Swede.

>b-but I drove down the interstate once and we get all the movies on Netflix

are the rapefugges allowed in those naked saunas?

Why would they not?

>are the rapefugges allowed in those naked saunas?
Never seen one there.

I have seen two young black girls recently. Only non-whites I have seen there for months. They were very shy and covered up even in the saunas.

Unless you give sauce on the OP image this thread is shit

"The real America" is actually the America described by authors and artists as Jack Kerouac, Charles Buskowski, John Fante, Tom Russel, Tim Lane etc. It doesn't exist anymore. But what I meant was the bible belt and the midwestern states. "The red states", the rural America, the working class, the home of the little man. You can't even compare SF to say a small town like Spanish Fort, Alabama. It's like two different countries with a shared language.

Sad but true.

As a 32 year old guy who actively works out and bulks it's amazing to me when I go out in public and look around and realize that I could most likely kill 80-90% of the other men around me with my bare hands if I had to and they couldn't even stop me.

Literally skinny or obese losers everywhere, hipster faggots with their pathetic patchy beards and chicken arms who think they're new-age cool or something. Modern men are cucking themselves just by existing, they're degrading more and more as the years go by and they don't even realize it's happening.

The young men from the 1940s and 1950s would be rolling in their graves if they could see the men of today.

Literally the only reason America has problems with nudity is because of the Puritans

>nudity beaches
Florida has either 77 or 88 I forget which
Sauna's exist but they've never been big because they were never part of our culture

Lol you guys let them into these saunas they would probably get boners instantly and try to rape the women probably I don't know

This isent really true... most people even hide their peckers in gym lockerrooms, NO mixed saunas

>They'd get raped anywhere with real men.
Isn't this somehow an oxymoron? Are the gay rapists "real men"?

No way does this actually exist? The ratio would be like 10:1 dicks to vagoos

nudetvshow.com/group-nudity-in-a-sauna-in-life-on-top-s01e09/

Happy now?

>I don't understand Germans' obsession with nudism.
Iirc TGSNT has an entire section on how the Jews perverted and fucked the German's sexuality and approach to it

Wow. Racist much?

My girlfriend is Finnish and I once been in a mixed sauna full of hot women. Interesting twist is that I was in a chastity cage

Only the girl on the left is white

>No way does this actually exist? The ratio would be like 10:1 dicks to vagoos
You pay for the fucking. The ratio is typically 1:1 on most days, sometimes it is more men, sometimes even slightly more women.

How can he be racist? He's from Brazil. non-whites can't be racists.

It's just that their mating rituals are different, not saying one is inherently inferior than the other or whatever qualifies as a racist.

Why are you talking about dicks you fag

I don't think they know about them desu senpai

Wrong. Lots of nigger countries in nigger Africa have people running around and doing normal things without clothes. It's perfectly normal there.

What he's talking about is just another style of brothel.

So, it's just a whorehouse then. Nothing special.

Zero pube stabs ratio is best. What else is there other than nothing. You see nothing when you look at it. Or a house of horrors. Can smell it from three miles away. And then there's men's butter factories for five year old. Muh motorboating and tooth jerbs. Please nag me to death

That's cute that you like the meme shitty side of American literature. Kerouac was a mumbo jumbo spewing beatnik who stayed in his little group of college buddies. How would he know what the "real America" was? Like you, he was arrogant enough to believe going on a trumped up road trip would give him the final say on the entirety of the United States. Yes, you're completely accurate in saying Alabama and California are very different places but I seriously doubt you have any intimate knowledge of the souls of their inhabitants.

Nope, you're just a fucking tourist.

but they don't do it willing

Tfw the nigger's ass is better than the chick's

I would be OK with nudism if it wasn't 99% old dudes.

>bathhouses and mixed saunas?
sound like a breeding ground for homosexuality activity

>Why? How have societies such fundamental different approaches to nudity?
If God wanted us to run around naked we would have been born that way.

Wait, what?

everyone is obese in murica
that's why nudity is gross here

No

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fat

Because they are the most degenerate ones

>lived 1 year in Spanish Fort, Alabama
>2 years in New York
>2 years in Sacramento
>2 years in Madison, Wisconsin
>+ a lot of travel across country in my spare time to meet friends and distant relatives

I've probably seen more of America than you and I'm the tourist.

People can and do whatever weird nude bathing party swinger shit they want in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. No need to ruin beach spots by permitting gross assholes and minorities to wave their dicks at the general public.

If only inquisition has still existed...

Arguably Eastern Europe and Spain