BREAKING: Assad Regime has Retaliated Against Israel

This week has seen a MASSIVE deterioration in the status quo between Israel and the Assad regime. While such hostilities are certainly common, never has the Assad regime reacted in a direct, militaristic manner...until today.

A variety of sources I keep in touch with on twitter have begun to speak of a possible aerial incursion; likely between an Israeli F-15 and MIG-29. While this is nothing more than RUMINT as of now, a few on-the ground reports have begun to flood in; specifically from an Israeli AFB named Hatzor.

This air force base is one of the largest in the Middle East; home to a collection of Saudi, US, and Israeli detachments. Recent reports have begun to indicate that the base is under some sort of attack.

@SyrianMilitary posted the following tweet about two hours ago:

>Unconfirmed: explosions occurred earlier today in #Hatzor #Israeli AFB

They later replied with rumors of an Israeli media blackout currently underway near the facility:

>@SyrianMilitary the total media blackout bout what happened in #Israel today, forcing us to believe it was a true thing.

The current news is preliminary, but authentic none the less.

An image from Hatzor AFB can be found attached to this post. (Posted by @SyrianMilitary)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another image...posted originally by @PatrickMek

I call bullshit

bump

NICE

youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

>A variety of sources I keep in touch with on twitter have begun to speak of a possible aerial incursion

>twitter
>sources
>starting to say something might happen

Fuck Israel and fuck the kikes

those are pictures from the bombing in damascus by the israeli airforce yesterday.

Get rekt schlomo

Thank you. The latter image I posted is from yesterday. The original image I embedded, however, seems to be authentic; yet unsearchable none the lest.

@rofoca_lucifuge

>Explosions occurred earlier today in #Hatzor #Israeli AFB,בָּסִיס חֵיל-הַאֲוִויר חָצוֹר,total media blackout about what happened in #Israel

wtf is this CGI?

I found another, slightly more reliable source from @LDDC_info:

Israel. A violent explosion shook now Hatzor airbase in southern Israel. Silence on the side of IDF.

>an 'army' that can barely bang two rocks together can get thru israeli radar and 24/7 air patrols and attack hatzor

not to mention it would have to be a silenced stealth bomb since would hear anything major from hazor.
and assad wouldnt try shit like this even if we could his army would be wiped in hours.

What about a ground incursion or something like that? My knowledge of Israeli geography is poor, so would a security breach via the west bank be possible near Hatzor?

>implying this isn't an attempt to get USA involved

Hatzor is about as geographically distant as you can get from the West Bank and Gaza Strip without moving far away from the population centers.

Nope

no he really said that , context man hes quoting someone .

hatzor is in the middle of merkaz which is where like 1/3 of israeli population is and gorillion IDF bases. theres also 3 airforce bases with fighter wings within 5km and a nuke silo within 20km and each has its own radar in addition to the big ass radar bases that cover all of israel.

personally i served mostly in ramat david afb but IIRC hazor is where some retarded technician activated f16 ejection seat inside one of those bunkers where they keep planes and had to be scraped off the ceiling.
if there was an explosion its probably accidental.

i guess that video is taken out of context
he probably said something like "arabs say: Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth. And therefore we must stand with our greatest ally" or something in that direction

Is Syria the site of the next holocaust? Based Assad is already reported to be holding some Jews in concentration camps isn't he?