Hey i don't get you guys

a lot of times you're all like "niggers are subhuman" and "gas the kikes". but at other times you're all "it's bullshit that liberals always claim we're racist"

is it just like a 50/50 split on the site between racists and people who don't like being grouped with in racists? or do you guys not actually hate black people?

because i don't understand how you can say that black people are inferior and then also get offended that you're being called a racist. it's the definition of racism so wouldn't you just be like "yeah, i'm a proud racist" which would be cool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look, almost everyone on this site jokes about racism no matter how they feel. I'm guessing probably around 50% of Sup Forums is serious in their racism in varying degrees give or take ~25%.

What you've got to understand is that regardless, some things actually aren't racist to say (affirmative action is bullshit, why can there be a Black Entertainment Television network but no white equivalent? etc) but are called racist. Sup Forums spergs when this happens because it's bullshit.

All sorts of people (including actual liberals) visit this site and some soft racists are using hyperbole or get caught up in the moment and are angry/frustrated with some groups of people resulting in pretty blatantly racist posts from people who may not actually feel that way.

I believe in biological race differences, and understand ethnic groups in terms of both their biological and social differences, and I actually think it's an ugly thing to fixate on your dislike of other people. Occasionally I'll write or say some joke shit, but in reality it's a tragedy that blacks live how they do and I kind of want to help them out a little, but I'm real sick of their bitching about racism when they've been extended special opportunities.

You can be certain that somewhere on this site my exact opposite exists and may show up to pick apart what I believe in. It's really kind of a diverse place.

i think 90% of people here are at least race realists, how many black scientists you know?

hah, what a niggerkikefag.

Sup Forums It's a multicultural, multiracial board full of many people with different opinions wanting to kill eachother

this, the lack of a public forum to discuss issues of race means the expressions here are more hyperbolic then they should be

Nigger

98% here are racist to some degree, they just don't like being called out on it, especially when they've done something that isn't actually racist. For example, lets say they are called a racist for spouting crime statistics. Well, they aren't a racist for saying facts, even though it is true they hate niggers.

It's for shock value ya fuckin nerd

of course we are racist, racism is good

i have a legal passport tho, dont even mention the wall :^)

>Pol is a board of fiction and only a fool would believe what they read here

You see, there are black people. Then then there are niggers.

Liberals claim anyone who disagrees with them are racists.

(((Racism)))

How stupid are you OP?

There are literally thousands of people that visit Sup Forums. Turns out there are different and sometimes contradictory opinions expressed.

THIS. 100% THIS.

Keep in mind this is a diverse board but I at least agree with this user. I might say nigger but I'm not racist for typing a fucking word. There are differences between us but nothing to be spiteful about. I wouldnt judge someone immediately because of their melanin concentration or lack thereof

fpbp

this thread is already closed

Sup Forums is a board of peace and diversity.

I am racist but alas most white people are gutless cowards and try to avoid unfashionable labels

kek

Hate isn't very rational. I would say it's more of an acknowledgement that they are inferior as a whole and that the best solution is to keep us away lest we dominate them in a truly equal society or weaken them by giving them free shit in the name of 'equality'. They are a Net drain on the world and need to either be eliminated or isolated so that they don't fuck with the rest of us and create division.

>da joos

I only half believe in the kike conspiracy

There's a difference between being a race realist and a racist. I don't hate black people, I hate niggers. If all the niggers in the world acted like Ben Carson I wouldn't have a problem with them. Ignoring the downfalls of groups such as niggers or Mexicans is the darkies method of brainwashing whitie. We get offended by such name calling because despite the obvious truth of us disliking the majority of those of color, they can be blatantly racist while we are not 'allowed' to.

You are new here, I understand that. You will come around soon, you can't escape Sup Forums without a distaste for darky.

Inform yourself on the metaphysics of pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

Your specific question is answered at 13:00

Thread killer. Well said.

Gas the kikes race war now

Here's the real answer, and most people don't even realize it.

There are two variables here: CULTURE and RACE

On the surface the left makes everything about Race. But it's a switcharoo, because they are really addressing Culture.

This a strategy actively put in place to subvert traditional western culture. It's called Culture Marxism, or equality of cultures. We are led to believe that traditional European culture is equal to the cultures of Australian Aborigines, African tribes, Native Americans, Amazonian natives, Indians, and Niggers. When anyone can easily see that traditional Christian European culture is far, far, far superior to all others. It just is.

That is the underlying issue everyone is at war with, whether it's consciously or unconsciously. It just so happens that these cultures tend to run along ethnic lines.

There is also at play a deep seated anger, because deep down we know we are the niggers of the Jews, so we take this out on the groups below us. Much to our chagrin, we know Jewish culture is superior to all. They are an entire standard deviation above white Europeans in intelligence. And they look down on us like we're niggers while they manage our finance, media, and big business.

Remember 'nigger' is a state of mind.

Good reply user.

this desu

this honestly

I'm race realist but I tolerate the actual racists here because I oppose the idea of hate speech. I think society would be better if people could be honest with few repercussians

thread is dead babe, thread is dead

everyone is racist. Racist is just a slur word like nigger to dismiss someones ideas. It literally means nothing anymore. Btw niggers are inferior and need to go back to africa

It seems you see things in simple ways, so maybe an oversimplified explanation is OK.

The problem with uncultured people is that they refuse to be cultured. The origin of uncultured people is how they were raised. A guardian who is unfit to raise people will end up with an uncultured offspring. A densely populated area with unfit guardians (parents) will end up with an uncultured generation, with few obvious outliers that take offense to the violence and vitriol. A densely populated area with many minorities fit this bill, due to lack of integration of Western values and education (mostly child rearing). The only exception to this are small doses of immigration of minorities, typically supported in every facet (financial, intellectual, emotional, etc.), more importantly because they had purpose to integrate. The opinion that African American minorities should consider repatriation to Africa, for me, very high. They are failing in a peaceful way to integrate and assimilate into our culture in the same speed that of their Asian counterparts. In that regard, Africans are inferior. They are more of a nuisance and an expensive liability as much as obese and unhealthy Hispanics that ruin healthcare for everyone.