Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Falklands

This triggers the Argicuck

dont ever talk to me or my son ever again!

I agreed with everything until I read

>There is no democracy
How is that a bad thing?

you live where hitler retired

>Falklands was the last war your "glorious empire" won.
Why do you still pretend that you're the king of the world and a glorious empire?

thanks dad

Fuck Canada! They are but a hat to our great nation.

Relax white brother we are friends here

Nana nana boo boo Im better than you

All I'm getting from the replies in this thread is that OP's completely right.

>You think you're right about everything

I don't understand. You sound like you think we aren't right about everything. But that's not true, I don't think you truly believe that.

>implying we care about Britain or Argentina's opinion

At least it's a pretty cool hat

>Get off an american website you gosh darn' americans

stop and listen to yourself

i am ashamed to be your neighbor

>The Canada of South America defends Canada

Not surprising.

>"white"

kys

Supporting argies over your dad

Well, I'm an American Monarchist. One day a Catholic Monarch will unite Europe again and I hope to see that happen here.

We're the first godless, secular government in recorded human history. You can thank the Protestants and the Masonic secularists for that.

Classical liberalism is the ancestor of contemporary liberalism.

The falklands are british

wew that was some spicy pasta

>America
>Catholic monarch
Wouldn't rule that out considering how Mexified this country is becoming.

Most Mexicans coming to the States abandon religion as fast as Protestants. They contracept and abort at the same rate as atheists.

Then where else do you see a Catholic monarch coming from? We were literally never a Catholic country.

George Washington is appalled by the faggotry in this post.

hahahahahha

Quick everyone!

Post Quintessentialially British things!

I'll start.

/thread

I don't see it happening. I hope it would.

A return to "1776" will never, ever happen because liberalism never goes backward. It always progresses further left and downward.

Something like that would only happen after a great chastisement, making the survivors reconsider the Masonic principles of our founders.

I agree with you as I'm a monarchist myself.

George Washington would be appalled by the faggotry of this country in its current form.

How dare you defend the shitty state this country has arrived at. Were I George washington, fought for freedom from the crown because I thought it might be better, that man would have the discipline and common sense to maintain a republic and then see how it degenerated only 200 years later?

id regret everything I ever fought for.

>ahem
1 Kings (1 Samuel) 15:23
Because it is like the sin of witchcraft, to rebel: and like the crime of idolatry, to refuse to obey. ...

youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM

I've read the federalist papers, Jefferson, Payne etc. How could men of that stature and genius devolve into today's politicians...

To god, or to the crown?

Cristina pls don't sperg out in here

They assumed that their descendants would have the ability to maintain their ideas, their experiences, their sensibilities. They assumed that the gain of knowledge would only make our republic better, better than the monarchy they believed had failed them.

But it seems to be the exact opposite, that our system has gradually degraded our morality, and then we spread that to the rest of our ill gotten materialist hegemony so many years later.

Titus 3:1
Admonish them to be subject to princes and powers, to obey at a word, to be ready to every good work.

Of course, Romans 13, to which every libertarian hates.

Our rulers, even bad ones, are put there for a reason. We obey insofar as we are not forced to sin.

Take the Roman Theban Legion, for example. Converted. Good soldiers of the Empire. Refused to offer sacrifices to the gods. Beheaded, every, last, one of the six thousand. One by one.

These guys could have easily fought and most likely won.

So I am to believe that rebellion to a crown is akin to rebelling against God?

Hypothetically speaking.

>Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship
Nice try """whitey""".

It depends on the situation. The colonies had no good reason to rebel--as even many Protestants of the day exclaimed.

If you want a good modern example of just rebellion, look at the Mexican Cristeros. They rebelled against a Masonic, Communist government which was literally persecuting them for years before they took to arms.

The WASP establishment in America actually sold the Mexican Communists arms and planes to crush the Catholic rebellion. Eventually the Catholics won. They signed a treaty with the gov't, which the gov't broke, and cracked down once again on the Catholics.

Knights of Columbus in America organized aid to help the Cristeros. Masons launched their own fundraiser to help the gov't. Can't have Catholics getting all uppity and allow them to have Mass, yknow.

Regardless, I love my country, not the principles and philosophy it is founded on.

tl;dr

>American site
>REEEEE American get out make room for canadian and trans

>comes to an american website
>speaking/typing in english
>americans leave your own board

Go back to your containment board Sup Forums where no one really even gives a flying fuck whats happening in your shitty southern american country. Why even come here, don't you have forum websites for people in argentina?

Canada/Australia are second world countries. Every time I talk to a canadian online, I ask them if they would like a green card to come to the US. Every time, they never say no. They dance around the question and they all have considered coming over and overstaying their visa. Rich Canadians come to the US for expensive surgery. Even proud canadian musicians like Justin Bieber and Drake all come and live in the US (even if they have homes in canada too). Being a star in Canada means little to nothing. You come to America to be someone. They come here to film and do concerts more than any other country internationally.

OP if you live liberalism and communism so much move to Venezuela and starve to death you piece of shit. Or maybe Brazil where undercover cops shoot robbers, you thought only america police shoot criminals right? Oh wait Brazil has some of the most strict gun control in the world. Wow its not working? Fuck off.

instead of americans lets just keep put white people. Imho I think discussion quality would improve 200% plus it'd get rid of all these trumpcucks.

its called national pride but i wouldnt expect a country that can only pretend it isnt a nigger state to have any of that

Thanks for the Falklands, faggot.