I have no pity for germans and eurotrash in general...

I have no pity for germans and eurotrash in general, God has brought muslims to kill you for your wickedness and degeneracy

Prove me wrong - protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feminism comes from burgerland, you dumb kiwi

Context on image?

no, it comes from Marxism which comes from a jewish German kike fuck

>it comes from Marxism
Explain.

Refugee ficki ficki is a new Olympic Discipline in Germany
Sweden beware!

wicked burn my north american brother

>no, it comes from Marxism

this.

Pretty sure Gomorrah had a whole lot of rape & murder of its own going on OP.
Y'know, things that actually infringe on other people's rights.

fuck off leaf

Wrong.

All ideas originate in Europe, including the concept of America itself.

America just has the wealth to adopt and incorporate it into society.

I wont lie that pic is pretty depressing.

Hello chinky chinky chinaman.

What's up with Brits being so cynical of Americans lately on here?

Leafs are shitposters and merryfats hate on Europeans and spam Trump threads (circlejerk).

You elected a kike loving retard. Almost trudeau-tier to be honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Fuck marxism. Fuck communism.

biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf

honestly i agree

t. amerifat

Did we complain after Brexit won? I think both events still call for celebration.

I think both sides of anons need to get a together and come up with a way to get you guys out of the EU ASAP and unscathed, perhaps by a new special relationship offered by Trump.

>God has brought muslims to kill you for your wickedness and degeneracy

Sad but true.

The last thing Trump needs is to piss off Fox Jews and the religious people right now.

I guarantee he'll back off of his kikeloving once inauguration is over. It's geopolitics and the grand strategy is for Israel to be sustainable enough to create a balance of power between the very distinct groups in the region so we don't have to go back to war over there

Feminism is part of cultural Marxism, which originated in Frankfurt, Germany.

This is the game friends, orders come down to liberate England we roll to our allies full force, the next time we fight we fight together. Jews will get their just deserves, same with Saudi Arabia and all the other jackals and snakes in this mother fucker.

Holy shit, fucking kikes.

>God has brought muslims to kill you for your wickedness and degeneracy
>Prove me wrong - protip: you can't
Both the wickednessn degeneracy AND the muslins was sent by the devil, not by god.

God created the Iberians, Serbs and Polacks to fight off against the forces of evil (muslins).

What is your long-term plan then?
Okay lets say you are fine with europe birthrate being replaced by muslims
And china and africa are still going strong

So are you fine with your children being black and/or yellow?

Why the fuck didn't Germany subsidize the fuck out of children after the Cold War ended?

Actuslly, as I reread what I have typed, I now understand the whole reason for Shengen. More people moving around the continent to seek better job opportunities and thus the ability to meet more people and to increase the likely hood in having more kids.

If you subsidize the fuck out of having children in poor European countries like Greece and Italy and don't allow them to move around, they will all be stuck in their home countries (where there are still no fucking jobs or no improvements to the economy) and they will essentially become the niggers of Europe. Poor unskilled leechers and of little worth to society

What a shitty situation Germanbro

British aren't the only Europeans. It's not that simple.

Where did they go when uncle Adolf got rid of them.

Probably right, OP. Reap what is sown.

Well you have seen the AfD suggest that thing to support families and then all the manifestations of tumblr shut it down, right?

Also I think birthrates have a lot to do with guilt.
I don't think it is a coincidence both germany and japan have horrible birthrates like we do.
If all you learn in school is about the horrible things your ancestors did and if you go on a trip to a concentration camp as a young child that sticks with you
Then maybe you start to think that your genes are evil and you shouldn't create children.

The only consolation I have is that I think the white race is doomed either way so we are not to blame if we are the first to check out and then Sweden and then France and whatever.

Common Filth pls

you are a dumb fuck

And the guilt is constantly propagandized by the rest of the west to prevent you from going full Nazi again. Not because you killed Jews, but a single/combined nation which doesn't communicate/trade with the US on the continent of Europe threatens the global order of power (mainly for the US). Germoney is the only country that has the resources to do that single handed if the people want are up for it.

That's why we double crossed the Russians almost immediately after WWII. Their further expansion into Western Europe would've guaranteed them a lasting presence there because the people would've had all the resources to shut them up and maintain order.

>I have no pity
I don't give a fuck. It's our fight.

It's also not God's fault, the flooding of Europe is a direct result of decades of institutionalized Cultural Marxism. Pic related.

blacks kids are more likely to be abandoned this is realism

I genuinely believe there is a definite effort to keep away any charismatic male from political power.
That is why our "far right" politicians in Europe tend to be women. They can slip through.

Putin in front of German audiences is such an interesting thing to see. Because he instantly wins us over. I think we as a nation would be so ready for a strong male leader to get behind but we are obviously not going to get one.

Agreed. We should have kept the union jack flag. Trudeau belongs in hell.

You replied to me on mobile.
In my opinion, Germany has to make 1 of 3 choices to survive.

Try and keep the EU and free trade agreements intact, which doesn't seem to be working.

Abandon the west as a whole and start trading with Russia (which the US would not like and neither would Poland as they are poised to become the European superpower in 10-20 years, are to your east, and hate the Russians).

Or Germany can save face and allow the EU to dissolve and try to make peace with the resurgences of nationalism and hope to make some sort of trade agreements with them as countries form smaller coalitions in Europe.

Dogspeed Germany

truth

I can't see any of those happening
>Try and keep the EU and free trade agreements intact, which doesn't seem to be working.
The EU is doomed and should be doomed. Its not functioning. You can't treat all europeans the same.
Greece would've been fine if they had the same work ethic as germans or even just italians but the global elite who put together that plan didn't even consider that greeks might simply not work even if it completely destroys them.

>Abandon the west as a whole and start trading with Russia
America is never going to let that happen. And rightfully so. It would fuck you over.

>Or Germany can save face and allow the EU to dissolve and try to make peace with the resurgences of nationalism and hope to make some sort of trade agreements with them as countries form smaller coalitions in Europe.
This is the most likely since at the end of the day no matter how much people hate us we do work and we create money and production. And people want something of that pie.

But I think we deserve to be killed for the EU project.

>This is the most likely since at the end of the day no matter how much people hate us we do work and we create money and production. And people want something of that pie.
You agree with the experts then. That's what's they say will happen.

They can't think of a better scenario to help Germany not completely die in the future.

Also, I wouldn't knock the European project. It was bound to fail after the Cold War ended and the eternal enemy was defeated. It was, the (((banks))) and their subprime lending and subsequent market crash that started this whole disintegration of Europe.

It was promising up until 2008, but in the end, Sup Forums is always right.

We need to open immigration from Europe to get normal whites here, and leave the crazy leftist whores to be raped by their own bad decisions.

And allow the Russians to overrun them and take over Europe?

no

I thought the Russians were Trump's friends?

Now you're telling me they're going to take over Europe?

Which one is it, naziboo?

Russia will invade west at any sign of weakness in US foreign policy.

The fact that Russia hasn't expanded west already shows that Trump isn't a Russian plant

Australian shitposters man..

Just why do you shitpost so much?

So what if they do? Europe is a godless shithole, whose city centres are soon to look like Allepo

We don't exactly know. That's why put troops and tanks in Poland

Muslims hardly kill anyone, what do they get under 200 people in terrorist attacks evey year and then the ordinary violence that doesen't make it into news.

"Muslim" immigrants are degenerate as fuck themselves. They don't care about their religion, they just want to ficki ficki and party. It's why they left their homes.

If I lived in Australia I would too.

europeons, left to their own devices, will flood their own countries with muslims. Germany should be annexed, if not bombed

Reminder that before Hitler and the Weimar police purged them out, Berlin was a hive for bohemian communist dykes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg

Reminder that Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels are Germans

Reminder that the Frankfurt school is - duh don't have to explain this one.

>be German
>perpetually find new ways to completely fucking destroy everything good about life
>go full dindu nuffin mode whenever comes back to bite you in the ass

>(((Karl Marx)))
>(((Frankfurt School)))
>(((german)))

Poland could take them over.

They actually have a future in Europe.

Don't talk shit about Bohemia