Stop bullying the refugees, Sup Forums

Stop bullying the refugees, Sup Forums.

You're making Trudeau cry

I truly feel sorry for Canadians. This is no leader. This is an emasculated funboy parading around in panties and his daddy's big shoes.

I literally called this faggot a faggot at the Christmas table when someone brought up how touching it was when he welcomed Syrians into his country personally.

Media/JFK syndrome has killed true leadership for castrated empathy whores. I couldn't be prouder to have elected Trump and co.

better drink more estrogen, sell off more shit to the gooks, and bend over for 70IQ niggers some more

he's a fuckboi

>Aggression is not very Canadian
>Canada has no national identity

Fucking hell, literally a white Obama, complete with the crocodile tears and all.

Day of the rake when

Cant we go back to the time Canadians were based. Trudeau should be hanged for treason

Come on Canada. I know you have some sort of national pride/identity outside of "We're not the USA".

>those emotionless crocodile tears

I thought dude weed man was a drama teacher? That is not good acting.

>Cuckdeau crying again

hahaha what the fuck its like someone photoshopped the head of a 45 year old into the body of a 12 year old

>"The best counter to the kind of radicalization and marginalization that we see in other parts of the world is to create an inclusive society where everyone can succeed just like everyone else," - Trudeau

Said a few days ago. Young white male immigrants such as myself who were promised a future completely BTFOd

This guy's more based than most of my country.

I hate him so much

He's hanging himself fairly quickly. We just need to get our conservative party to get their shit together and give us a real leader that has Canadians in mind, not outside interests.

What the hell is this.

Tories please get your shit together soon so you can wipe them out in the next election.

based leafman

>this
>fucking
>shithole

> Canada saves the US money on the deportation force by luring all the smelly illegals into their own country

THANK YOU CANADA!

Refugee claims by Mexicans have already skyrockted ever since Trudeau lifted Visa requirements for Mexico

This makes me so god damn angry.

Why can't we just annex Alberta and any other non cuck provinces, give the frenchies their own protostate, and enjoy the vast innawoods that are rightfully ours?

Would Canadians oppose this?

y'all need to beat this faggot to death with hockey sticks

Post that Trump article. No one cares about that twig Trudeau.

Aggresion is very Canadian. Specially around Hockey.

Ask me that 2-3 years ago and I would have told you to fuck right off. These days I am a bit more open to the idea. Especially if Trump does return National pride to you guys. Here we get told we shouldn't not have National pride/identity.

>young white male immigrant
>promised

Shitskin spotted. As an actual white male immigrant in this country I don't rely on 'promises' from government. I use my white male skills to make 6 figs and live comfortably in upscale neighbours.

Damn it, now we're going to have two Mexicos.

It has a postnational identity.

kek

I unironically hope that Trump runs for his second term on building a Northern wall.

Frostwall when?

Bullshit. What do you work as?

do i care if i make a fag cry?

no i dont, go be a fag somewhere else leaf

Damn Canada, this is some seriously embarrassing shit.