Syrian """"Refugees"""" Offer Hot, fresh, Swedish meat in the basement of their Hookah bar

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3512675/posts?page=51

>Fria Tider reports that after Swedish police raided a hookah cafe managed by 2 Syrian Muslim refugees, 28-year-old Khaled Azez Hegrs and 23-year-old Tareq Bakkar, they discovered a kidnapped Swedish woman chained in the shop’s basement. The brutalized victim was being kept as their own personal sex slave and had been repeatedly raped and tortured by at least 7 Arab Muslim men.
>Avpixlat reports that Hegrs and Bakkar were each sentenced to 4 years in prison for aggravated rape and forced to pay $30,000 in damages. Neither was convicted of kidnapping or torture. The judge has finally agreed to deport the pair, although the convicted may appeal their sentences, as most migrant offenders do. Incredibly, the court is still struggling to convict the other 5 migrants.

>4years
>4years
>4years

They will spend their actual jail time of about 2 years in luxury, as their victim will spend the rest of her life shivering in the corner with PTSD. And you just know that the Luggenpresse will conspire to attack her if she ever speaks out over her ordeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/820404724910399488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess we'll never find out if the victim was a Swede or some Arab... oh wait it's Malmö..

Can someone nuke Sweden already?

How can Swedes not be mad about this? What is wrong with them?

Sweden needs to apologize for interfering with the superior arab culture.

kek

Who cares about swedenstan they voted for this shit

I have no remorse especially for the women

I guess Sweden's mass immigration and lack of proper integration bites back. Seeing their PC culture still going, and media having a tendency to sweep stuff like this under the rug, it's easy for extreme right wings to build up, to the level of nazi/breivik, and it's only a matter of time before that build up goes into action.

Sad to see Sweden setting an example.

We live in times of madness.

That's what happens. Death to muslims is the only answer.

Sweden setting an example to Norway?

Have things really gotten that bad?

wait hold up.

wasnt this in helsingborg yesterday?
why isnt any news sources in sweden picking these up?
why is the right leaning site ONLY reporting this?

oh i live 30 minutes from there and nothing is fucking going on, went there yesterday and NOTHING is happening

>tfw you will never have a qt blonde sex slave in your basement.

OH BTW THESE PEOPLE ARE EGYPTAIN NOT FUCKING SYRIAN WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>That's what happens. Death to those who brought them is the only answer.

fiffy

hahahahahaha praise kek,
let the women suffer what they brought upon themselfs

Sweden setting an example how not to do things. Just waiting for Norway to build a wall so we don't get the leftovers

Good, it is highly probable that she was a supporter of the current state of migration in Sweden.

I have a difficulty feeling anything but disgust for Euros every time this happens.

Good. Europeans are too weak to defend their own women, let alone themselves. It is time that the strong eat the weak. With that said, it should be this way worldwide, not just Europe.

Well at least they are getting DEPORTED

>I have no remorse especially for the women

What if she and her family were SD voters?

I think people have stopped caring

No, because there's a war in Syria they won't be.

>woman
> voting for anything right wing

choose one

and even if they were red pilled now they are angry that can only be good

What the fuck is this shit? I think they didn't even make a proper news out of this. I just can't wait when this kind of multculturalism is becoming more common in here.

Even if they're not from Syria, they are on their papers.

I would feel bad, but she probably voted for this.

30 000 is nothing. 4 years is nothing.

what do you think guys, should we get in sweden to fulfill psycho fantasies? just fucking rape and abuse swedish girls, nobody in swedes will care and you will get away with anything

It's called cuckery.
It's a swedish thing, you wouldn't understand.

>implying they will ever get into this kind of situation

its always the same. these stupid cunts play with fire, and eventually get burned.

They are not from Syria, they are from Egypt. Their asses are going home

if youre not muslim or brown u cant do that ;pp u cis scum

Was the woman Swedish or brown

SWEDEN YES!

>wishfulthinking
>tfw swedish whores pregnant with muhamad sperm
>muh family rights
>muh child needs his father
>Muh rapefugees all stay

that's definitely pretty fucked up. imagine living your life and then all of the sudden everything you did and were and are no longer mattered because you were rape tortured by snackbars.

yeah that would definitely suck. now that i think about it; if destiny or a concept like it somehow does exist thats pretty awful for people that live their entire life just to get to the point where theyre gang rape tortured but not killed and basically just left to cope with that until you stop living.

man i cant wait to die i just hope its not like this poor girl.

Just a coal burner paying the toll

>spray tan a nigga on / 3 months in jamaica
>lol fuck your laws
>???
>profit

Holy shit, 4 years! There's a good chance they would do life in the USA. I actually had the pleasure of watching a guy in a court room sentenced to 10 to 60 years for rape, 10 being the minimum and 60 depending on if the parole board felt he was still a threat to society. 4 years...fucking Sweden, kek.

RIP Sweden

I've seriously contemplated traveling to Germany or Sweden and living off of welfare as a refugee. Do you think it would be possible as a tall Nordic looking guy with blonde hair if I get a tan and cut my hair short?

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/820404724910399488

its on normie twitter now

no

refugees dont start businesses you retard. Although I do feel satisfied knowing that the european people finally suffer the consequence of being acceptance fags.
Another toast to the death of the EU

He's ready for some Syrian cock

I'm asking the opinion of a white person, thanks

There is nothing wrong with evicting people suffering from dementia.

It's not like they will remember.

Not sure. I find it very hard how a swedish woman would get into that situation in the first place. Might have been a sandnigger woman that knows the kidnappers. Might have been one dumb swedish girl too. We have had several rapes here, one rape being on a boy. But the boy was from afghanistan, and the rapists too so it seems like that they like raping each other.

Again, at what point are we going to stop the cognitive dissonance and realise that over 25% of Sweden votes SD and that even if they do vote for cuck parties they are still victims of brainwashing that led to them being put in these positions.

They are OUR women! Being being subverted and defiled, as we as men do nothing.

ok mutt

A classic.

>Do you think it would be possible as a tall Nordic looking guy with blonde hair if I get a tan and cut my hair short?

Difficult, but claiming you're an unaccompanied minor will improve your chances significantly.

is this true as reported? i can't believe this. i'd like to believe the sentencing wouldn't be this light in america but i don't know if the story is accurate.

how is your president doing btw
i heard he really empowered the african american community, its now about 35% ;0?

Yea enjoy your immigrants

Im sure your people will re-elect Merkel as well

stop lying hans, you only have brown /black fever ;-0 that amerimutt is just a white thrash not needed or fetishised in germanistan

Would you say that the rumors about migrants rampantly raping white Swedish women are true or fake or are they true to an extent, but overblown on places like pol?

>you only have brown /black fever

Everyone needs a hobby!

Por que no los dos?

They're neutered, they have been conditioned to hate themselves and love others. They salivate at the chance to offer themselves up for another culture like Pavlov's dogs. I bet that woman was a refugee center worker who "Just wanted to help"

Back when you were relevent >2000+ years ago
Greeks were actually European and looked much like modern day Germs and Brits.

Skip to present day and Greece is a nation of Saracen rape babies capable of not even managing the purse strings of it's country.

Come on, Merkle is based. She literally said
>Duschland musse Duschland bleiböhn.

yea just do it man, if GER/SWE sucks you can always catch a flight back

jesus christ what this world is coming to

If you feel they are your women then why are you not doing something right now? Are you a cuck? The moment Sweden opened the doors the entire country became coal burners. The entire country must pay the toll. The only redemption for them is in voilent revolution but they are to cucked.

>Would you say that the rumors about migrants rampantly raping white Swedish women are true or fake or are they true to an extent, but overblown on places like pol?

Not him, but I'm German and we're in the same boat as Sweden.

I'd say it's both. Naturally it's overblown on Sup Forums because there is a massive amount of confirmation bias going on. The number incidents pale compared to the overall number of refugees/migrants.

On the other hand, it absolutely can't be denied that the vast majority of crimes are perpetrated by migrants (compared to their percentage of the general population), so the conclusion that they bring harm is spot-on.

true

extremely credible source senpai

SWEEDEN! YES!

Half of those faces in the picture could be Greek.

The only thing that distinguishes you from the muslims is Christianity and the small amount of european blood that isnt even physically visible.

If I secretly recorded my experience and made a YouTube series to expose the fact that they literally have no idea where these people are coming from if a white American can pass as a refugee, would it be a hit?

It's both. You have to keep in mind that Sup Forums is basically the Huffington Post of right wing politics. Some articles are made up, and some are several years old. But one thing is sure, and that is that our rapes and crimes have been increasing dramatically after importing sandniggers.

kek'd more than I should have

That's what I thought. I feel like Western Europe would have virtually no crime, homelessness, or just poverty in general if they had Japan's immigration policies

I remember reading a story how a few months ago a Chinese tourist ended up spending 4 days in an asylum center because he spoke neither English nor German and the authorities figured he wanted to apply for asylum.

It won't work dude if you are white and dont look like a sandnigger. Plus our immigration policies have been harshed dramatically after the refugee crisis and we basically run the same immigration policies as the rest of Europe right now. You wont make it you retard

see i wouldn't be able to stop killing them. wtf is wrong with people? if that was my neighbors kid i would get righteous revenge let alone my own family.

Gotta hit that daily Merkel quota, m80.

pic related saves ur grece ass too ;-D

>I feel like Western Europe would have virtually no crime, homelessness, or just poverty in general if they had Japan's immigration policies

I'm not sure about that, we've always had poor people, even before the migration waves started. And crime too, it's usually more rampant among the poor.

Which is why I think migrants are overrepresented in the crime statistics, most of them will always remain poor.

As for homelessness: there is literally no reason for anyone in Europe to end up living on the streets. The homeless are entitled to the same benefits as everyone else, including rent. They just choose not to apply for it for whatever reason.

Does that translate to "Germany is for immigrants not germans"

Something along those lines

FUCKING. KILL. THEM. ALL. this had better spark some damn outrage in sweden I swear to god.

Do you think there is any hope for Scandinavia if the EU falls?

Could a group like NordFront gain real political attraction? Or are people just too cucked?

You underestimate us. We're very upset over the deportations.

My id is almost burka

On the contrary, they want more rapefugees.

>You underestimate us. We're very upset over the deportations.

Haha :)

>4 years
>neither was convicted of kidnapping or torture
>may appeal their sentences

I'm mad, but not in the slightest surprised.

They should be summarily executed, not deported.

The term "germans" in the traditional sense doesn't even exist in Merkle's vocabulary. According to her, there are only two kinds of people in the world
>people who have lived in germany for some longer time period
>people who have lived in germany for some shorter time period or people who still have the option to come to germany
I wish i was kidding. But i am not.

You people are such retards, you realize this is what awaits you in the future right?

probably not. but learn arab, burn your passport and youre good to go

It's 2017. There is literally nothing wrong with exploring another man's body.

Women are voting more and more right wing these days, you're worse than a libtard if you support your own women getting raped by sand niggers since you can't even claim ignorance.

>Do you think there is any hope for Scandinavia if the EU falls?

The ONLY hope for Scandinavia is that the EU falls.

The EU are currently in the process of assembling an EU army that would occupy and punish and member state guilty of pushing back against the current narrative.

Because the image is from 2008 or some shit.

I swear to fucking god, reverse image everything you see posted on this fucking site.

Honestly, if they're doing shit like that, why shouldn't I? This is bullshit.

How can you tolerate that shit? genuinely asking