Is it true that, historically, German autism is the most destabilizing force for western civilization?

Is it true that, historically, German autism is the most destabilizing force for western civilization?

>WE

Yes.

Probably.
We were partly at fault for the first world war, we shit up russia by shipping lenin back, then we were forced to start the second world war and now we try to destroy the world in a more sublte manner.
Its pretty great imo

WAS

Yes.

>fall of rome

>Charlememe's succession laws

>H
>R
>E

>The Protestantism

>Communism in Russia

>World War 1

>World War 2

To name a few examples

ROMANZ

It's more like anglo jewery

This is honestly the conclusion ive come to after a whole lot of thinking.

Before WW2 every western nation was nationalist, multiculturalism was a joke. Hitler showed everyone what going too far right can look like, and now we always look like the bad guys.

WWI was equally ridiculous. If it weren't for the Germans America would still be 90% white and all brown/black countries would still be European colonies/dependencies.

And you can say "it was da jooz" but honestly it wasn't with the exception of dirty Karl Marx.

user What are you doing? You're Breaking the Narrative on here.

germany is the white kid that reaches into it's backpack when you push it too far.
If our neighbours weren't autistic cunts nothing of this would have happened.

They could have prevented this...
if they were decent human beings

>German incursions and migrations that weakened/killed the Romans
>Salic law and Frankish feudalism that set us up for a thousand years of internecine warfare
>Holy Roman Empire shitting up the place and tons of feuding little states
>Protestantism and the religious wars of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries
>The worsening of World War I itself
>Support for Marxist revolutionaries abroad during World War I.
>World War II
>East German economy floating the Soviet Union for years after it should have collapsed
>#RefugeesWelcome and the German-sponsored Arab resettlement of Europe

Yup, the Germans are a bunch of fucking assholes.

Nothing to do with your neighbours. We didn't force you to introduce a stupid succession law that ensured centuries of crown disputes and wars. We didn't force you to have a thirty-year civil war about whose kike on a stick is better. We didn't make you declare war on everyone twice, killing all the best men of Europe and setting us up for a demographical disaster that you're now trying to complete by allowing Arabs to resettle everyone's country (not just your own, you dump tens of thousands of stupid niggers a year across the border for us).

>netherlands
Not you, I'm speaking about the french menace.
Every time they lose and have to be carried to victory by Britain and the other allies but then they are the biggest cunts in peace negotiations.

It's fraud that they are even listed together with the other allies as victors.

lmao, yes

Yes, and we do it just because we can.

wtf now I hate Germans

it's called german idealism and mysticism

anglos should of just let you fuck the slavs. no one likes those cunts anyway

>merkel
>refugees