The #1 and #2 countries with the highest white populations are being made to fight one another

The #1 and #2 countries with the highest white populations are being made to fight one another.

I wonder who's behind it...

He's probably upset he got the boot from Hungary. He also had an invested hedge fund drop a bit.

He should be jailed. I read he was thrown out of Russia and had a warrant out out for his arrest. Scumbag.

His employment with the Bogdanoffs has been terminated. I do not think he poses any danger.

Don't worry.
His plant, Mnuchin, is in the trump cabinet

BUT DOESN'T HE WANT EUROPE TO GET SLAVICALLY ENRICHED?? :DDD

The kikes will never stop. EVER. The question is, can the rest of the world resist the kikes this time???

Will you shut the fuck up about those deformed freaks already. Nobody gives a fuck about your forced meme

He wants a world war?

To protect threatened VALUES?

>Israel
>1933
What

>poses a fundamental threat to the values and principles

For this he wants war? He is insane

why cant putin send some fucking top men after this kike scum?

as dumb and barbaric the russians are i would welcome them to lead us away from the jewish american influence

where does it say israel

How anybody can view this man as anything other than a bond tier villian is beyond me

What will (((they))) do when Trump and Putin make peace between the countries?
What is their contingency plan?

All these pills

and you chose the blue

First sentence in the article on the left.

>All Israel is uniting in wrath against the Nazi onslaught on the Jews in Germany

I guess Israel was a term used for international Jewry before they got their own country?

>obama still gearing up military for ww3 just days prior to Trump's inauguration

Did the gears speed up, or should it just be assumed that nothing will change, regardless of who the commander-in-chief is?

I seriously hope to god Trump offers Soros up to Russia in exchange for Snowden. I wonder if they'd accept the deal or not....

Can any Russian Anons chime in on how Russia feels about Soros? Don't you all hate him or something?

>can the rest of the world resist the kikes this time?
has the world won, like, ever?

I don't want a visit from the secret service, but I think their Plan B will be similar to what happened to JFK

Yes, the Rothschilds started calling for a jewish homeland named Isrsel since the late 19th century.

"Israel" isn't the actual piece of land Israel. It's a metaphoric representation of Gods chosen people (Christians, not Jews).

There's a reason why within the bible it states the following:

>Revelations 3:9 "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."