Donald Trump

I am British and just want to know why fat neck beard Americans voted trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

whotv.com/2016/09/29/hillary-clintons-estate-tax-proposal-concerning-to-family-farmers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>British
You wouldn't understand, Ahmed

You're American and that is why you voted him?

Because Hillary Clinton was nothing short of a fraud and the nature of the US constitution. Hillary, due to her private server, had no accountability and was essentially free to do whatever she pleased. The US constitution is all about keeping the government in check and she went completely against that. One of the many reasons she's fucking dreadful. Trump only won because she was so dreadful, and KEK willed it of course.

Friendly reminder BREXIT is far bigger for the West than Trump being President

I voted Johnson

mfw the neckbeards are actually the ones who voted for Hillary

Hilary is a known criminal.

Trump not pursuing charges may indicate the same for himself.

However, I am interested in just buying more funz. Hopefully, the slipper slope of gun control will get tipped in the other direction, and we can see the end of the NFA.

Just trying to have some fun before the whole place gets burnt to ashes.

What is BREXIT? I am not old enough to vote

>Europe doesn't follow America's lead in nearly everything

Lulz

because I own a business and the democrats will only increase taxes. I already pay nigh on 50% taxes after everything is said and done at the bottom of the tax ladder. the fuck kind of future is that when they also want to bring in hundreds of thousands of immigrants to kill the labor market more and increase crime like in the cuckistan europe has become? and democrats want to take away my guns, and force me to pay for tranny transitions, and niglets, and hand over the country to illegal immigrants, and export all our wealth to other nations. fuck that, it was trump or I join a militia. I used to be hard democrat but they seriously fucked this country over and I hope none of them ever work again in dc. may they find a hard labor job to give them some perspective.

also hillary is literally the most corrupt person in american politics. to the point that she has literally had people killed for personal reasons.

I'm American and just want to know why ugly chavs voted brexit?

>underage b&
>doesn't know what Brexit is

Get out

America did NOT vote "Republican". America voted AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. They do not see Trump as a Republican - They see him as hope, maybe our last hope, to push back against the Globalist Establishment that is seeking nothing short of Totalitarian World Domination. The two-party system is just a filthy lie fed to the unthinking masses so as to point away from the REAL enemy.

Trump won because people are sick of liberals and their bullshit.

Guys...

Hey..

Guys...

Yo...

You kn...

OI GUYS

you know that wall.

GUYS...

ARE YOU LISTENING

The wall!

Guys

Maybe..

Maybe it's to keep

GUYS!!!

Maybe it's to keep you in!

Maybe it's to stop you from leaving!

You are the idiot if you don't understand why.

When America is to lazy to explain

I see why you are all fat now

Trump supporters :
> level-headed individuals + successful individuals + trailer trash
Hillary supporters :
> normies + minorities + numales + women/SJWs

I explained all of it nigger. we explain it every day. no one else is going to explain it because this is /thread.

Fat neckbeards voted Clinton. Proud white men and women voted Trump

>fat neck beard Americans

You don't actually want to know. You're just looking for an excuse to act smug.

Smug away. It doesn't matter.

It's only stopping people from going to Mexico

Not to mention the inheritance tax of 65% Hillary was touting. That would kill off independent farms and speed up corporate consolidation.

whotv.com/2016/09/29/hillary-clintons-estate-tax-proposal-concerning-to-family-farmers/

why would I want to leave the greatest nation on earth?

I would immigrate to angrywhitemanistan in an heartbeat tbf
It makes me sad that it doesn't exist.

Only reason really was Hillarys stance on Illegals. Dumb bitch should of had an anti illegal stance and america would be paradise.

Is this supposed to be satire? Sounds fucking great.

why would I leave to Mexico tho

this. so glad that cunt didn't win.

you don't understand the left

As long as you speak American while you are here.

If you truly give me a sane country, i would accept to be put under brain surgery to remove the parts of my brain that contain french.
Shit, i would even capitalise my I in the middle of the sentences. I would even use z in words like capitalize !

Because he was the only candidate that could realistically beat Hillary Clinton once the DNC stomped Bernie.

No, you have to put in the effort otherwise it doesn't count!

Racism (Obama) and sexism (Clinton).

Fractional reserve lending and the dems manipulation of the media, as seen through the leaks.

People can make the argument that Russia "helped", but at the end of the day, they merely phished (not hacked) their way into emails - i.e. I'm sure plenty of other entities did as well. The most concerning part of the situation was the attempt by the entirety of our msm here to downplay it and blame the boogeyman, instead of contemplating their content.

Same thing happened to Snowden: first day they focused on the NSA leaks' contents, and then for the next year they focused on Snowden "the boogeyman" to ignore the content.

People certainly voted for Trump out of ignorance and a will to save their outdated jobs. But take it from someone who lives in NYC and works in quant finance: there were a great deal of people who saw the holes in the narrative, and see the inner workings of the government to know that we were being completely deluded.

It's not your fault per se, but I can certainly see how anyone outside of the states would not be able to understand the bullshit that has been happening here over the last 20+ years.

I hate to admit it, but this leaf gets it.

>speak American

Get the fuck out of here.

We made it better.