usuncut.com/politics/dismayed-trump-supporters-obamacare/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek,Americans are dumb

>be american
>vote for corporate shill
>die from no healthcare

Why don't they just go out and get cheap insurance?

there is no cheap insurance.

Who the fuck didn't see this coming?

It's obvious that all the poor white trash that voted for him will lose their health insurance.

What, are you poor or something? Get a job.

Only rural retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary.

oh em gee its like brexit all ovah again

all duh trump votez regret day votes

i have a job and it makes more sense to pay the individual mandate than to pay for insurance because it's so expensive. I couldn't find an insurance for less than 60 dollars a month and that didn't even cover copays

>majority of obamacare patients were unemployed coal miners

wew

Says you

>Retired army
>Free tricare,retirement pay,and disability
>mfw

Suck less

> US Uncut
tell me this wasn't intentional

notice how you are not paying for insurance.

KEK

In all fairness, it's Congressional Republicans pushing this shit. Not like Trump is the one who introduces bills into Congress.

Not sure what the fuck they were expecting when they voted a straight Republican ticket last year, though. Republicans have made their stance on ACA clear.

I'm from northern va and my entire family voted Trump with me

What benefits?

Here's a good healthcare plan:

1. Stop being useless and get a job, nearly all companies offer cheap insurance
2. Live a healthy lifestyle so you don't need as much health coverage
3. Encourage legislation that actually creates a free market for health insurance across state lines, rather than the govt subsidized monopolies we have now

Any of those would do

Lol just dont get sick and man up when you get a cold ya pussy

Its that easy

>astroturfers pretend that people with jobs like obamacurr

Nobody believes you or your (((polls)))

>Dismayed Trump voters tweet about losing their Obamacare benefits
Not buying it. Most trump voters wanted out of ACA because of the premium increase right before election.

Didn't Trump say that he was planning to keep parts of Obamacare and wanted to initiate a new law to keep them the same time Obamacare was to be repealed?

Didn't Trump voters even fucking listen to him during the campaign?

Guys...

Hey..

Guys...

Yo...

You kn...

OI GUYS

you know that wall.

GUYS...

ARE YOU LISTENING

The wall!

Guys

Maybe..

Maybe it's to keep

GUYS!!!

Maybe it's to keep you in!!

Maybe it's to stop you from leaving!

Proofs?

Thanks doc.

>losing their obamacare benefits
What benefits? The fact that ACA destroyed the low-income job market? the fact that, since you can no longer find full-time low-income work in the US without trade school, you are forced to either go on medicaid or pay 695 USD a year in fines for not being able to afford health care? Fuck that shit dude. We'll keep the preexisting conditions regulations, which everyone can agree is good, but we'll drop the rest of it and remove the state borders monopolies. The only poor people who support obamacare are the ones too stupid to realize they're getting fucked up the ass.

fake news

>Getting free government handouts.
>Bragging about it.

Literally nigger tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=buiv3_uVHSA

Google it. Red states got hit the hardest by it.

THIS

Seriously tho, if you work for a decent company, they cover most of your healthcare costs. But because there aren't a lot of decent jobs and companies were getting charged a ton to pay for stupid shit like subsidize other people's care,it ends up being a mess.

>literallywho.com
>using memes in your (((article)))
>website looks like it was designed by a woman

Dropped

>yes goy, if you want benefits that should be a basic right all you have to do is go to war for Israel!

Cuck lol.

Obama care is shit.

We should be having single payer health care.

The entire healthcare system is a huge mess anyhow. However some places like walmart and walgreens have opened walk in clinics that cost around $75 to be seen by a doctor.

I went to one of these doctors when i had the flu and needed some medicine chest congestion. Cost me a total of $100 without insurance.

>liberals pretending

If you only knew...
That's just the tip.

>Used to get cheap insurance through my shit-tier part time job
>Obama starts pushing niggercare and forcing every company to offer insurance AND accept everyone, regardless of previous conditions
>Part time job no longer will work me over 32 hours a week, struggle to pay bills
>Get new office job working 40+ hours a week
>After years of working (((budget cuts))) drop us all down into temps so the job is no longer obligated to give us insurance
>My $30~ a paycheck insurance that would cover just about anything suddenly turns into me having to look towards the "affordable" healthcare which is like $300 a month and leaves me with almost no other money to pay my bills and shit, and yet somehow I also don't qualify for food stamps and other forms of help
>Trapped in this poverty hell while Niggerniqua and her 28 kids get free healthcare if they so much as stub their town paid for by taxpayers

I can't wait until this shit gets appealed

>$18 COMMA 50

>usuncut
>Not realized it's gonna be replaced, not just repealed