What's your opinions on this faggot?

What's your opinions on this faggot?
Actually by his rhetoric and language It can be said that he is pretty close to this board's community. How that this make you feel?

Smoke pussy not pole Sup Forums

He's an annoying self-worshipping wannabe celebrity but he's still useful

Yeah I'm wondering if he's doing more damage and harm. But whatever triggers SJW is right cause.

Aurini is better imo.

He is the true founder of the movement. (((MiLO))) is a fucking parasite. it's disgusting.

milo is s fucking leech. he's the reason people hate fags. fucking liar with his fake charity.

what a loser. he's not even white. kys if youlike him

Sup Forums hates everyone and everything, including Sup Forums and themselves.

>What's your opinions on this faggot?

I agree with some of his arguments.
I disagree with some of his arguments.

I don't like or trust him very much.

He's living proof of the Jew's parasitical nature.

A Spy.

i cant fucking stand this fucking faggot what the fuck. literally can't write for shit, isn't white who the fuck listens to this degenerate scum.

kys if you like him you virgin neet cuck faggot gaylord

well he's a Christian so I automatically hate him for that

He's a worthless faggot riding the coattails of an imaginary controlled opposition to left wing nutjobs.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG FAG

He revoked his religion,now he's a christfag

Don't really support or oppose him.

He is just riding the money train.

No, he still uses his (((identity))) when they call him a white-nationalist as his defense.

He's seems like a useful idiot at this point.

Doesn't change his DNA. He's still a Jew.

He's a troll. He exists to troll and offend the politically correct left on college campuses. I don't like him, agree with him, or believe his beliefs actually hold substance, but the act of challenging people and their beliefs and stoking controversy with free speech is good and needed.

As a person, I can't stand him, but someone has to piss of the snowflakes and draw attention to the stifling political correctness on campuses.

But you know Sup Forums that if alt-right and trump republic goes cultural and campus mainstream, this is probably how it will look like.

He's okay.

>christian
>gay

He just takes money from Republican dupes who are too dumb to understand his scam: get paid to show up then cancel due to controversy you stoked leading to potential violence and get paid to do nothing. Now he's hired Shkreli to aid him in causing chimpouts and cash outs.

I watched his talk at UCLA before he came to UCD and it's just him saying racist slurs as bad "jokes" then calling himself a purveyor of the facts while providing none. He is a boring conservative John Stewart who wants to toe the line between comedian and truth speaker while being unfunny and out of touch.

Also, the Q&A part of the video was cringeworthy. It's just some autists promoting their own conservative "comedy" and praising Milo as some hero.

I've been seeing a lot of Croatians on pol recently. Same with Serbs.