Drugs have the chance of ruining a person's life and increase crime

>Drugs have the chance of ruining a person's life and increase crime.
>Therefore we should ruin those people's lives in prison and allow criminal organizations to thrive off the drug money

Why does the war on drugs still exist?

The war on drugs still exists because it's easier to punish than educate.

It isn't really, but that's the general consensus.

Because it's better business if it's illegal. Also gives something to do for the "good guys" chasing them. America's rise was funded with opium money.

anyone stupid enough to take drugs deserves to be punished

All drugs should be legalized, or at least decriminalized. Manufacturing should still probably be avoided, unless it's just something you can grow, like pot or mushrooms.

-t. totaler

>Tell person not to steal a sheep.
>Sheep gets stolen.
>Punish person for stealing sheep.
>Sheep remains with owner.

>Why does the war on drugs still exist?
It's profitable for the government

You know, it's not really a war.
In a real war El Chapo would have already been hanged

It's still illegal (lmao weedman).

lol that's pretty good, took me a second.

That analogy is a bit basic. Add to that equation an addiction to the sheep that causes actual pain if separated.

Besides, "because I said so" only works on the weak-willed,

>tell person not to buy a sheep
>sheep bought from murderers since only criminals will risk selling them
>shepherds go to prison because someone decided sheep are bad

If it stopped, the cartels would disintegrate and Mexico would have a thriving economy and safer communities.

True. And dragged through the streets.

why does the war on loli still exist?

People want power and to use it to dictate how others live by gunpoint.

thank you. I was pretty proud of that one.

Putting druggies and drug dealers in jail is a good way of indirectly mopping up people with inherent criminal tendencies before they can do something worse. If you let them out the violent crime rate would go up and we'd have another epidemic in the inner cities.

Libtards are actually correct when they call drug war racist.

That's a more realistic analogy.

The point was education is vastly inferior to law enforcement. Whether or not people should take drugs wasn't part of my Chinese meme.

this
more like half assed laws
if everyone who had any involvement with drugs was executed the world would be a better place.

It's to maintain social order you hamsterposting fuck. It's ongoing for almost the exact same reason that we used to have no fault divorce. You decriminalize drugs, and suddenly people with poor self-control (e.g. 80% of the population) are now crackheads.

You give people complete freedom and they are less free than they were before because instead of being "slaves" to the government, they are now slaves to their own vices.

Or we just kill everyone who's has drugs and who's in the drug business.

The fear of a lead going through your head is enough for people to stop doing it.

Have you tried not doing drugs? Whoa, problem solved, how did that happen?

Degenerates suffer? Terrible, Oerhaps they shouldn't have been using controlled substances.

As expected of a hamster poster, a fucking retard.

Fuk u junkie looser. StraightEdge FOR LIFE.

He's right though. War in drugs IS pointless if your intention is to fight drug abuse. Too bad it's actually not.

>This is what people actually believe
The guys that sell drugs don't (if they are not retarded) consume their own merchandise. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but here we don't prosecute people that use soft drugs, we detain people that sell drugs.

>This is what people actually believe
>I don't know how it is elsewhere

this
Philippines are a good example of what needs to happen.

I'm a druguser. Here in sweden the laws that are meant to protect people does more harm than good since drug use is only going up, Criminals run the market and support other crimes with it. Young people that be sent to treatment centers for smoking pot and get busted. When they come out they have a college degree in druguse and start with drugs right away. They use RC's (research chemicals) since does don't show up on tests and are often deadly as fuck. If they overdose they let people die since they don't wanna call someone for help because the cops will be right behind. The cops using it to make easy statistic by forging busts. A bust on a grower with 10 plants become 10 seperate crimes. The drugwar is simply idiotic since they can never win, never be ahead and CIA use it to found gerilla wars. Drug use is the most common thing amoung humans but became a rampant problems because of opium became more and more available in the late 1800's. I'm not a legalizer since it would hurt some buisness but without the bias the druglaws are a fucking joke and mostly based on moral panic and lies. It's war or poor people since they ignore rich people having piles of coke on club tables but would send a helicopter to chase potheads in the woods. The biggest problem with changing druglaws is that a lot of people would loose their work and houndres of loby groups would be deemed as crazies. Sweden runs a loby group called Europeans countries against drugs and their sole purpose is to smack down on liberal druglaws and claim swedens way is the best (like always) but have the worst druguse in whole Europe.

So tell me. Do people actually put guys on prison just by consuming? war on drugs should be against the ones that sell that shit. Not defending junkies or anything.

This.

yes. People get put away for buying/consuming

Here in sweden you can go to jail for half a year just because you have in the blood but that is only a horseshit law so they can snatch people of the street and force them to take tests. Never heard of one being throwned in jail but a lot of young people get sent to useless treatment centers run by scientologist (they have 130 or so centers here) or some other religous nutjobs.

>Punish person for stealing sheep.
>Someone else steals sheep

>Not punishing everyone.

Oh. Then i apologize. I think everyone, consumer or seller should be punished. But with special care of the people that sell the drugs.

Our prisons teach drug users how to be violent criminals. We're all fucked-up here. We have approximately as many people in prison for drug possession only as your country has total for all offenses.

Better analogy:

>Tell people not to drink alcohol
>Some people drink it anyway
>They have to deal with the consequences of their drunken actions

>Make alcohol illegal
>People buy it illegally anyway
>People still have to deal with the consequences of their drunken actions
>Violent organized criminals get rich by making/selling it
>Said criminal organizations cause increase in other types of crime
>Ordinary people who just wanted to drink alcohol get arrested and sent to prison
>Prisons overflow with organized criminals and ordinary people who just wanted to enjoy a drink
>etc.

The point is that not every problem can be solved with laws. Prohibition already proved this. The fact that weed if freely available in every US high school, even the nice neighborhoods, shows have badly the "war on drugs" has failed.

People need to learn how to be responsible for the health/safety of themselves and their family. No government or laws can do that for them.

You're right we should kill them. They're a burden to society one way or the other.

Always the same leaf faggot posting this shitty girl! Fuck off!

Laws alone can't necessarily solve every problem but they're far more effective when they have the cultural and moral zeitgeist behind them, which they didn't really during prohibition and they don't now for the drug war either because muh systemic racism muh dude weed lmao. Legalizing everything while also having an atomized and relativistic libertarian moral outlook will just make the situation worse than it is now. No amount of laws can fix a shitty degenerate culture but if your first thought is "abolish the laws" then you're looking at the whole situation wrong.

Yeah, I hate those stupid fucks and their fucking Starbucks.

Don't even get me started on those motherfuckers who like a glass of bourbon every once and a while.

Educate. The only ones safe from drugs are the ones who don't use them the first time by choice. The ones that want to will do it whether they're illegal or not.

There isn't a war on drugs western countries don't give a fuck if you use drugs

>educating inner city nigs and spics
They've been trying and failing to do this since the civil rights era. Social programs in those areas are huge money sinks and their schools get some of the most funding of any educational institutions per student. Good luck.

The drug war is the only effective way the elites have found to reduce crime in those areas, wont as they are to admit what exactly it is that they're doing and how blatantly it contradicts their virtue signaling. It's holding back something far worse.

>leaf starting a thread using Umaru aka Cancer: the anime

>No government or laws can do that for them.
They could do if they chose to enforce them but they don't because they don't believe in their own laws

Ironically, the ones pumping money into the drug world are those who have it. Inner-cities have crackheads and heroin addicts, but it's the yuppies who love coke and pot, and they buy a ton of it.

Education doesn't fix everything, but I live in Chicago and I know for a fact that the drug education is a joke, so a general idea about the success of education shouldn't be judged by current efforts. They may get money, but it doesn't translate into education.

So we let it happen and let natural fucking selection take place. Everyone in the long run would be better for it.

I agree, the whole prison system is shitty.

Bring back physical punishment in place of jail-time. Whip a man in public instead of giving him a long jail sentence where he'll get to hang out around people as bad or worse than him and learn the tools of the trade and probably come out worse than he went in.

Physical punishment and temporary indentured servitude as sentences for crimes are good ideas and have historical precedent as effective but good luck convincing anyone that these should be applied to our heavily black prison population. I can hear the buzzword and the S word already.

A worst case scenario like this may be necessary to cleanse the population, yes. Collapse and hard times are part of the cycle of civilization.