You're at a party and this guy asks your girl if she consents to him giving her a hug

>you're at a party and this guy asks your girl if she consents to him giving her a hug

What do you do Sup Forums?

inform her that I'm not entirely comfortable with her hugging other guys, so that she can give informed consent.

if she still chooses to consent then that's her prerogative and I have no right to refuse that.

Isn't this more of a question of familiarity? I'm a sun hating neet so maybe I'm out of depth here, but wouldn't you feel more comfortable if it was meant as a greeting towards a workmate?

laugh at him and stuff him into the nearest locker

scream BACK OFF and later tell the police he tried to rape her

Probably laught my guts up tbqh famalam

My girl calls him a nigger and tells him to fuck off

Tell him to turn his head 90° so we see what he truly is

ask him to move along and never talk to me, my girl, or my girl's son ever again.

wonder what how I got a girlfriend

This fucking faggot wouldn't be anywhere near me the question is dead on arrival. If he came anywhere near me I would kill him with a bow and arrow.

Uppercut his nose through his scalp

I can smell your fedora fabric from here.

convict him of thought rape

How homophobic that he doesn't ask to hug me. I would tell him he's not a true ally in the struggle against the patriarchy.

Ehh
you do realize that people wearing fedoras are generally more intelligent, right -.-

kind of destroys your whole argument...

>haha
>suck it queer

Punch him, pin him down, and fuck his asshole

I rape him. Not in a gay way, just to show dominance.

She allows it and then rejects him spectacularly before the entire party. During this distraction I steal his overpriced IPAs. I drink the rest. We go home and fuck like rabbits. I'd be lying if I said this was the first time..

>Ask for hug from gf
>mfw no gf
>put redpill in drink
>suddenly jew is saying hitler right
>take shot whiskey and masterbate to 2d girl
>jew is arrest
>profit?!?

>not a crossbow

pleb

yeah suck his dick OP

Call him out on his white privilege because his hair is a shade or two lighter than mine and watch him grovel before me.

I hug her without consent in his face, because I am a man who leads his woman.

I wasn't arguing man I was admiring the gentlemanly superior logic and chivalry, bro *bows down courteously* Why can't these women stop being such whores, am i right?

slap his ass

Smile as she locks him in a broom closet.

Break his ribs

>he hugs her
>her estrogen levels drop

Are you actually this cucked or are you larping?

No, all women are whores, I wish they were like chess, black and white......why don't gentlemen like me get them? It's always some goober in some lame ass teeny shit shorts.

lol

>american humour

Alright, listen to me you knife eared piece of shit. If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish, then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face! I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard! I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with my iron fucking feet, you twat!

Rape him

Are you all so lost in contrarianism that you think its somehow 'weird' to ask for permission to touch another person? Like seriously?

I hope you aren't from my state

whisper "quick, scream rape as loud as you can" into girl's ear.

See how my gf reacts and dump her if she hugs him, replace her with a girl who isn't a whore that hugs strange men

you sound like a supreme gentleman

So do you just go up and hug/touch random people without their permission, then?

Thats how i feel, why won't these women just sleep with me?...

Ask him what the fuck he is doing aggressively. Watch him shit his pants and back away while muttering s-sorry. If he tries to stand up for once in his life it's even better because I'm sure he'd crumple like paper.

Violate him for violating my NAP

No. My girlfriend, my body. If she wants to be a whore and go around physically embracing minor acquaintances, then she can do it without me.

Not care but act like I'm really angry because I hate his face.

you mean his girl now

Why are you all such rapists?

underrated post

because you are an arab

not an argument

>at a party with my girl
>some faggot hipster walks up to us
>asks if gf consents to him giving her a hug
>lol what.jpg
>step in between them
>get in his face
>"you talking to my girl bro?"
>he puts a condescending look on his face
>"why don't you stop oppressing her and let her speak for herself you misogynist"
>he pushes past me to get to her
>alright thats it
>i grab him from behind
>pulling down his pants and thrusting my dick into his ass
>he tries to get away but I force him to the ground
>he cries and wets himself helplessly as a crowd of blue haired harpies shriek and cum in their pants
>the campus police arrive
>they see the display and call it in on there walkyvtalky
>"false alarm"
>the hipster submits to desperation and horror when he realizes
>men can't be raped, they can only be the perpetrators of rape
>mfw

My mate put a little piece of cardboard in front of the webcam on my laptop. Will this protect us from GCHQ?

yea i heard the only way to get laid is to go to your country and fuck all your women because apparently you're all cucks.

This, except if she ends up consenting, you must dump her.

man, that'd probably be a pretty good come back if I could actually tell what it said.

>asks my gf
>i don't have a gf
fuck

that person in the picture you posted seems like a very supreme gentleman, he probably gets laid a lot.

>he puts a condescending look on his face
Not believable, any hipster faggot worth his salt would have backed down the instant any kind of alpha male activities were going on.

Get all macho and tell him not to touch my girl. If he trys anything, hit him hard. Knowing girls, they'd all get wet instinctively as i assert my dominance over this faggot.

i would laugh at him gettin rejected. then my girl would join in and we would point our fingers at this massive faggot

>leaf

>tfw you can casually shoot the shit with girls, crack obscene jokes, swear, and just generally be an ass around girls
>Little skinny hipster boys get upset
>Girls always stick around to talk and are actually interested in what you have to say because you can talk to them as a person and not a vagina you want to be in

I love being in college classes as a mid-20's guy with all these fresh out of high school kids. All this special snowflake bullshit turning all these scrawny little boys into blubbering vaginas, they can't handle it and the girls love talking to someone who isn't going to treat them like a mine field. It's amazing.

>say nothing in response, instead hug him as hard as I can without his consent, grabbing his ass and inhaling deeply before relinquishing

Ask him if he would be interested in having sex with my girlfriend while I watch